Disney Magic Kingdoms

I was wondering that too - really don't see the point. I do get the point you raised @Princess4 - but that seems like pretty minimal value to make it worthwhile having the feature vs a lot of other things they could have done

The point of the busy tool is to tempt whales to pay gems to speed up tasks by making them easily accessible in one place.

No. I'm not using it, so you're not alone. Pointless feature for me. Especially as a gem-waster. I don't mind having tons of those wish kids wandering my park, with their wishes going unanswered. Kind of makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I quess visually I just hate that its not in line with anything except the chests you still need to find around the park...I understood that “popping out” so that youd know to go look for the chests...but at least it disappears when youve collected them all. idk just doesnt seem equal to some of the non-character gameplay additions like Merlin’s Cauldron or the recent home feature even.

Last edited:
So how bad is the storyline in this Peter Pan update? (I'm still on Zootopia, so still have some ways to go till I get to this part)
Captain Hook is an optional premium character, and that means no epic battle, and the Lost Boys are missing in action.... so what are the rest of the characters going to do? Surely Tinklebell is not helping Peter and Wendy get ready for a date???

Such a missed opportunity not making Peter Pan an event... It really deserves to be one heck of an amazing adventure, with Peter and hook fighting it all at the end... oh well...

So how bad is the storyline in this Peter Pan update? (I'm still on Zootopia, so still have some ways to go till I get to this part)
Captain Hook is an optional premium character, and that means no epic battle, and the Lost Boys are missing in action.... so what are the rest of the characters going to do? Surely Tinklebell is not helping Peter and Wendy get ready for a date???

Such a missed opportunity not making Peter Pan an event... It really deserves to be one heck of an amazing adventure, with Peter and hook fighting it all at the end... oh well...
Pretty damn awful so far. Tinkerbell has zero new tasks so far to continue the storyline. Hook is at 4 and has done only one task, maybe two (can't remember and I don't follow the tasks all too closely). Wendy is going to take forever to collect for. So yeah, this storyline is a bust. Though to quote Alice Kramden, "Remember, we asked for it..."

So I don't have Hook, but Wendy is at 7 and 7...this is gonna take a while o_O. On the plus side, Sher Khan is finally at level 10:worship:

Anyone still waiting to start the Minnie umbrella event?

So I don't have Hook, but Wendy is at 7 and 7...this is gonna take a while o_O. On the plus side, Sher Khan is finally at level 10:worship:

Anyone still waiting to start the Minnie umbrella event?
Just started mine. I'm at 38 with 10 umbrellas. Number 1 is at 70. Pretty sure I'll get the platinum chest at this rate. After all, I have a less than 1% chance of finally getting Splash Mountain. Gotta go for it!!!!!!

Given the grind needed to welcome Wendy, it will be a while before any of us can tell you how the added story is. That said, many players were burned out on back t back to back limited time events, especially given the RNG torture that was Snow White.

Yup. It's going to take a long time before we really know. And even if it would be nice to have more characters, they don't have to make an event to make this interesting. I am still VERY THANKFUL that this isn't a timed event. Those are all stress and no fun for me.

Why would you say that? I have 3 yarn balls and 1 ear so far >:(

Exactly. Those drops aren't bad at all, are they? :rotfl:

Wait... Snow White is requiring blue yarn balls now too? I'm NEVER going to catch up. I'm still busy trying to collect them for Wendy!!

:rotfl:

I have 7 yarn balls and 4 ears. This will take forever! I have a bunch of characters ready to go to level 10 so I’m doing that while I collect, hopefully makes the drop rate a little easier.

I have 7 yarn balls and 4 ears. This will take forever! I have a bunch of characters ready to go to level 10 so I’m doing that while I collect, hopefully makes the drop rate a little easier.

I'm currently at 11 & 5, a far cry from the 35 of each I need. At least this let me level up all my Snow White characters without worrying about tying up the spot in case Wendy needed it.

I just cleared the land that becomes available after you defeat zurg. If i clear curse in alice in wonderland area does that start a wonderland part of the game?

I just cleared the land that becomes available after you defeat zurg. If i clear curse in alice in wonderland area does that start a wonderland part of the game?

No. AiW was one of the limited time events and no land expansions were connected with it.

Shorter tasks earn magic faster. I don't have the patience to keep sending everyone off on 1 hour tasks (or even shorter ones), so I've been doing 2 hour tasks. Also, like there are videos for gems, there are videos for magic. Click the + next to the Magic Counter, and in the upper left there is a button for videos. Just be careful not convert your gems to magic. It seems to be 122 or 123 magic per video.

Thanks for the tip, I never knew about the magic videos.

Wait... Snow White is requiring blue yarn balls now too? I'm NEVER going to catch up. I'm still busy trying to collect them for Wendy!!

Um... Yeah.... Snow White... Wendy same diff? WHOOPS!!!!! She (Wendy) still has the worst drop ever!!!!! Oh, and now I have a whopping 3 yarn balls, 10 ears, maxed at bottles of green stuff, Hook at level 3. Maybe by Easter I can get Wendy and put Pluto back in his bunny suit. Oh wait! He still has his bunny suit in from last year. I guess I will spend 30 ish days doing all my level 10 24-hour tasks while Wendy dreams of showing up!!!!

Okay, so this calender streak thing... Of us regular longer than a year and a half players, was there ever a day you missed? Nope. No way. Just sayin'

And to the person who was denied his 60th day reward of the fairy hall, I am so sorry. It will be a low magic yield, but a frequent place for fairies and princesses to go do tasks.

Harrumph. Joining the team of grumps. Gonna go hit some spotty parasols for stress relief.

I want to clarify what I said earlier... yeah, I don't mind regular updates with permanent content, I think we can all use a break here and there... but why does it have to be Peter Pan? When I think about Peter Pan, first thing comes to mind is the epic battle between Peter Pan and Hook... and it deserves to have one here in the game (come on, even the god awful Mother Gothel has a battle...)
Peter Pan is way too epic to not be an event, and having Hook as a gem character is just so SAD (even more so than making Wall-E a premium character over EVE)... The awesome villain becomes totally forgettable now... And because there is no epic battle, there is zero chance for the Lost Boys to show up later on in the game...
There are so many other movies that they can do, movies like Pinocchio, Dumbo, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Princess and the Frog, Lilo and Stitch, Lady and the Tramp, Winnie the Pooh and maybe even Sword in the Stone (I'm sure Merlin can use some company), all work better as permanent content...

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter