Disney Magic Kingdoms

Question about the "Legendary Chest" that's coming up at the end of this week... Do what know what the possibilities are for these? I'm wondering if the event starting on Thursday could change what might be inside.

I'm at 642 days, but I know I missed a few days early on. I'm still on Team Pooh Bear!!! Just a few days to go....don't disappoint me Gameloft!!!!

I'm at 664 so I guess I wasn't all that late in starting.

Omg...don't everyone rip me to pieces everyone, but I really don't want to see Star Wars characters in my Kingdom. Or for that matter, Marvel characters. I like both franchises, but please send them to their own respective games.

Not only won't I rip you to pieces, I'll say that I'm right there with you.

Question about the "Legendary Chest" that's coming up at the end of this week... Do what know what the possibilities are for these? I'm wondering if the event starting on Thursday could change what might be inside.

Seeing as both the Mulan and NBC chest offers will have ended by week's end,it's anyone's guess. I would imagine they'll be starting the Snow White chests at some point,maybe it's that.

I'm at 642 days, but I know I missed a few days early on. I'm still on Team Pooh Bear!!! Just a few days to go....don't disappoint me Gameloft!!!!

My long term streak says 554 as of today (3/5/18).

I'm assuming if the game is turning 2, then the day one players are around the 730 mark, but i'm not entirely sure.

My personal game:
I'm over 4M magic (does happy dance). I'm praying to stay there! I've been assured by members of this community that events help me build magic. Thank you all for the heads up, :) I'm level 51 and maybe 40% to level 52. I wish they had a different way of letting us know when we were moving to the next level, or how far we had to go, or something of that nature.

All my characters are Maxed out, except for:
Toy Alien - collecting for 8
Shere Khan - moving to 9 now
Wendy - collecting for 7
Peter Pan - need 5 more ears to welcome him (he may not show up until AFTER the upcoming event)

I"ve got just over 22K elixir and with 8k more, then I can finally get the Jolly Roger, which apparently I need to unlock tasks for Wendy.

My long term streak says 554 as of today (3/5/18).

I'm assuming if the game is turning 2, then the day one players are around the 730 mark, but i'm not entirely sure.
Not sure if it is accurate or not, but the dmk wiki lists the initial release date as st. patty's day (Mar 17th) 2016, so someone checking in every day from day 1 would have 718 consecutive days as of today.

I love Fantasia (and yes, I was terrified of Chernabog as a child) and how it gave me moving images in my head that evoked the emotions of classical music and inspired my imagination (dancing hippos and gators aside), but as much as I would love to see more in park merchandise of my favorite characters from that movie, it doesn't really fit well within this game.

Aristocats was a cute movie, but agreed, other than the character of Marie, it's not very popular amongst the younger generation (still love the catchy Everybody wants to be a Cat song though) and doesn't really seem like a great event, but rather a character update after a few more of the big movies get released.

Would love Winnie the Pooh, and it would coincide with the new Christopher Robin movie coming out.

I think they should add characters from, in no particular order and not necessarily for events:
Robin Hood
Little Mermaid
Pocahontas
Princess and the Frog
Hercules
Lady and the Tramp
101 Dalmations
Finding Nemo
Bambi
Pinocchio
Dumbo
The Rescuers/Down Under
The Great Mouse Detective
Hunchback of Notre Dame
The Emperor's New Groove
Lilo & Stitch
Brave
Big Hero 6
Moana
Inside Out

I wonder if they'll wait until right before the event starts to update the game ? And also hoping for Winnie the Pooh, by the way. ;)

I think they should add characters from, in no particular order and not necessarily for events:
Robin Hood
Little Mermaid
Pocahontas
Princess and the Frog
Hercules
Lady and the Tramp
101 Dalmations
Finding Nemo
Bambi
Pinocchio
Dumbo
The Rescuers/Down Under
The Great Mouse Detective
Hunchback of Notre Dame
The Emperor's New Groove
Lilo & Stitch
Brave
Big Hero 6
Moana
Inside Out
Seems like you hit IMDB and just listed any movie they haven't used yet. Here are my thoughts on these films:
Robin Hood - Could probably get a decent enough character set out of it
Little Mermaid - Ditto
Pocahontas - Weak film, weak characters (outside of the main three), but I could see them adding this at some point
Princess and the Frog - Ditto
Hercules - Same as Robin Hood
Lady and the Tramp - Two leads plus cats as one character?
101 Dalmations - Two adult dogs, two puppies and villain?
Finding Nemo - Too water-based, I think
Bambi - Could probably be added
Pinocchio - Ditto
Dumbo - Outside of the elephant and the mouse, who else is there really?
The Rescuers/Down Under - Probably not Down Under, but the first film with two mice, the kid and the villain
The Great Mouse Detective - Find me anyone under 40 that has bothered watching this film?
Hunchback of Notre Dame - Could probably be added
The Emperor's New Groove - Two leads, character, and henchman possibly
Lilo & Stitch - Ditto
Brave - Never saw it so I don't know who they could add
Big Hero 6 - Somehow I prefer this to be a game of enchanted characters. Would rather not see this one included
Moana - Weak character set outside of the two leads.
Inside Out - Never saw it. Was there a villain?

Now, all this being said, we are still dealing those same college interns gave us Tinkerbell by herself for a year and a half, and the pointless addition of Wall-E, with two characters. So I'd say anything is on the table, at this point.

Agree! While I do more than my fair share of complaining on this thead, I appreciate that they atleast appear to want feedback from the players on ways to improve the game. :thumbsup2

From the survey it seems like the have been reading complaints either here, on their FB page, or somewhere else on the internet. Many of the common complaints were mentioned in one way or another.

From the survey it seems like the have been reading complaints either here, on their FB page, or somewhere else on the internet. Many of the common complaints were mentioned in one way or another.

My favorite question was how much time do you want between events. The check box’s were, no time, a single day, a few days, one week, or a few weeks (like it currently is now) I choose other and suggested 4 month long events a year and a few week long event mixed in.

I just read that GameLoft closed one of there studios, Madrid Studios, and about 40 people lost their jobs. Not sure if that's just the name of the studio, or the studio is located in Madrid? As much as we make fun of the interns, I hope no one who works on this game lost their job.

They asked about method of welcoming locked characters. I had an idea regarding this instead of solely relying on legendary chest RNG, group tasks.

A task for any and all characters you have for that group that will drop tokens for characters you lack, not including storyline premiums (meaning no sending out the rest of the tangled crew to earn Maximus tokens). For example, I am missing Oogie for the NBC set. Enable me to send the Jack, Sally & Zero out together for a single task of whatever length the devs choose that will drop Oogie tokens, meaning I could eventually welcome characters they missed out on through grind instead of RNG. You could leave some element of RNG in when missing multiple characters from a group. IE if i Jack and Sally their group task would drop tokens for BOTH Zero and Oogie so some players would still be tempted to roll the dice on Legendary boxes. Essentially, it lets players have more choice in play styles of using either their money or their time.

I noticed on the survey that they asked quite a few questions regarding community events. That could be fun if it means we all work together towards one goal like a special attraction, character or gem payout.

They asked about method of welcoming locked characters. I had an idea regarding this instead of solely relying on legendary chest RNG, group tasks.

A task for any and all characters you have for that group that will drop tokens for characters you lack, not including storyline premiums (meaning no sending out the rest of the tangled crew to earn Maximus tokens). For example, I am missing Oogie for the NBC set. Enable me to send the Jack, Sally & Zero out together for a single task of whatever length the devs choose that will drop Oogie tokens, meaning I could eventually welcome characters they missed out on through grind instead of RNG. You could leave some element of RNG in when missing multiple characters from a group. IE if i Jack and Sally their group task would drop tokens for BOTH Zero and Oogie so some players would still be tempted to roll the dice on Legendary boxes. Essentially, it lets players have more choice in play styles of using either their money or their time.
I like that idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter