Disney Magic Kingdoms

My favorite question was how much time do you want between events. The check box’s were, no time, a single day, a few days, one week, or a few weeks (like it currently is now) I choose other and suggested 4 month long events a year and a few week long event mixed in.

I did the same thing. Asked for "months" not "weeks" in between events.

I also hated the idea of needing to use friends to get ahead in this game. I'm so over social games (Farmville did it for me) and I don't like bugging people for stuff. I really hope they don't mess up this game that way.:sad2:

I don't mind social games if it's like Pocket Planes. In that one, you can join a team and win prizes by working together to complete challenges. For Pocket Planes, it's delivering goods to certain cities. Everyone on the team that completes X deliveries gets the prize that the team earned, usually game dollars, but sometimes special plane pieces.

That would be fun if we could work cooperatively toward a goal, rather than nagging friends for items.

There are ways to have player collective activity without adding the annoying aspects. we're already assigned to leader boards, the same could be accomplished for event teams. they would likely need some sort of algorithm to avoid too many of the perennial high level players ending up on the same team.

I noticed on the survey that they asked quite a few questions regarding community events. That could be fun if it means we all work together towards one goal like a special attraction, character or gem payout.

I also found that to be an intriguing ideas. If they do, I’d hope they would add a friend mode, add/remove, into the game.

Please don’t make it work thru Facebook though. No offense to anybody here, but I have no interest in following any of you on Facebook and hope you feel the same way about me. As is, I don’t follow most of my relatives, because I want to continue liking them and sadly Facebook would/could change that. :rotfl2:

I did the same thing. Asked for "months" not "weeks" in between events.

I also hated the idea of needing to use friends to get ahead in this game. I'm so over social games (Farmville did it for me) and I don't like bugging people for stuff. I really hope they don't mess up this game that way.:sad2:

I hear you. It all depends on how they would implement it. If done properly it could be a great addiction. But if they screw it up, it could be devastating.

I don't mind social games if it's like Pocket Planes. In that one, you can join a team and win prizes by working together to complete challenges. For Pocket Planes, it's delivering goods to certain cities. Everyone on the team that completes X deliveries gets the prize that the team earned, usually game dollars, but sometimes special plane pieces.

That would be fun if we could work cooperatively toward a goal, rather than nagging friends for items.
Wow, haven’t played Pocket Planes in years. From what I remember, they had the social aspect working fairly well.

From the survey it seems like the have been reading complaints either here, on their FB page, or somewhere else on the internet. Many of the common complaints were mentioned in one way or another.
Which is exactly why I started the whole "intern" thing. You would have to be insane to believe that those clowns aren't trolling these boards on a regular basis. There's no way a forum with over 800 pages of complaints, tips, and suggestions exists and they aren't taking notice. That's what actual interns do... search the internet for feedback. It's free market research they don't have to conduct. Hi interns! :wave:

I took the survey today and I took some photos of my answers. I should have said months between events like some of you did. I wish there was an open ended portion and I would have said improve upon the character sets you have now before you give us another timed event. Here are my photos, with my opinions, please don’t beat me if you don’t like my answers. :thanks:

338B09FC-8788-4C75-875F-B7C656C36778.png 4ECEB289-B84F-4B1B-9B11-AD2E97E2B03F.png B2803B6C-9616-43F0-8312-B4282C72EC39.png 3B125C80-C09E-4258-88CF-9C3450AE3BC3.png 972746BC-C640-4E94-88EA-E26C48F9F68A.png

Last edited:
In the survey it seems most, myself included checked the "other" box and wanted more time (months) between events. I also told them to focus on developing the main storyline. They did have a section to add anything else that I'd like to see but I didn't fill it out, in the middle of the work day I didn't have time to think too much about it.

In the survey it seems most, myself included checked the "other" box and wanted more time (months) between events. I also told them to focus on developing the main storyline. They did have a section to add anything else that I'd like to see but I didn't fill it out, in the middle of the work day I didn't have time to think too much about it.

I missed that bit somehow! I'll have to see if I get chosen to take the survey again, that's happened before oddly.

Seems like you hit IMDB and just listed any movie they haven't used yet. Here are my thoughts on these films:
Responses in purple
Actually, I was going off the ones on my VHS/DVD shelf at home. There are a LOT more animated disney movies out there, but I disliked/didn't watch the majority of the rest of them.

Robin Hood - Could probably get a decent enough character set out of it
Little Mermaid - Ditto
Pocahontas - Weak film, weak characters (outside of the main three), but I could see them adding this at some point I'd just like Pocahontas, Meeko, Flik, John Smith, and Ratcliff
Princess and the Frog - Ditto Tiana, Naveen, Dr. Facilier
Hercules - Same as Robin Hood
Lady and the Tramp - Two leads plus cats as one character? Lady and Tramp
101 Dalmations - Two adult dogs, two puppies and villain? Pongo, Perdita, Cruella
Finding Nemo - Too water-based, I think They could skip all attractions except the submarine one which they could make big like the roller coasters to anchor a start point, and just have the fish swim in the river that circles the whole park. Would also work for Little Mermaid characters
Bambi - Could probably be added
Pinocchio - Ditto
Dumbo - Outside of the elephant and the mouse, who else is there really? No one really, just Dumbo would be fine
The Rescuers/Down Under - Probably not Down Under, but the first film with two mice, the kid and the villain Bernard, Bianca, Wilbur, the 2 kids and the 2 villains would be cool, but unlikely
The Great Mouse Detective - Find me anyone under 40 that has bothered watching this film? I'm 33 and own the movie thankyouverymuch :P I believe it gained a bit more popularity when they did the DVD release a few years ago. I'd just like Basil, Dawson, and Rattigan
Hunchback of Notre Dame - Could probably be added
The Emperor's New Groove - Two leads, character, and henchman possibly
Lilo & Stitch - Ditto
Brave - Never saw it so I don't know who they could add Merida and Elenor, maybe the 3 younger brothers in bear form as a trio. Would be a cute mini addition for Mother's Day
Big Hero 6 - Somehow I prefer this to be a game of enchanted characters. Would rather not see this one included
Moana - Weak character set outside of the two leads. Moana, her grandma, Maui
Inside Out - Never saw it. Was there a villain? Joy, Sadness, Fear, Anger, Disgust (no villain, internal battle between the emotions as you handle difficulties in the world)

There are ways to have player collective activity without adding the annoying aspects. we're already assigned to leader boards, the same could be accomplished for event teams. they would likely need some sort of algorithm to avoid too many of the perennial high level players ending up on the same team.
This is the only way I'd be okay with team player gaming. Not being able to progress without a ton of friends or fb "friends" in a game is super annoying. I'd rather just play on my own and maybe contribute to a community event set up in a way where I can play my game solo or in RL with friends in the same room. I very much enjoy coming here to the forums to discuss things with everyone here though!

I’d hate implimenting friends into the game. I play this game when I’m alone. It’s a great way to burn a couple minutes when I’m alone. Needing someone to help me around or along...no thanks.
That was my sentiments, too. I don't have time to go involving others, nor do I have the desire. Let me in, play a bit, and get out.

I'm not sure I could go months without something new added. Once you have all of the characters and attractions, the game is fiercely boring.

i just got the update. its Winnie The Pooh.

Characters:
Pooh
Eeyore
Tigger
Kanga
Roo
Piglet
Rabbit

they are still blacked out so i cant tell which are premium yet. but judging by past events it would most likely be 2 characters and out of the ones available id hazard a guess on it being Kanga and Roo.

Attractions:
Rabbit's House
The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh
Pooh's Hunny Hunt
Eeyore's House

Concessions:
Winnie The Pooh Hat Stand

Winnie The Pooh Parade Float

inside the Platnum Chests they added a Fantasmic! attraction to the drop.

in the costume shop is the Sorcerer Mickey costume. he needs:
65 Red Star Fabric (acquired by Visit Goofy's Playhouse 8hr Mickey Task, or collecting from Fantasmic!)
30 Blue Moon Fabric (Visit the Fun Wheel 6hr Mickey Task, or Fantasmic!)
15 Rope Material (Dance A Jig 4hr Pirate Mickey Task, or Fantasmic!)
1,940 Magic

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter