Disney Magic Kingdoms

...aaaaaand I updated. And I already have a complaint. Why oh why is the stupid "send character home" thing now at the top. Now I have to scroll down if I don't want to send them home. Making it take even more time to send my characters out for a few hours. Bad move, interns.
Agreed: good idea, lazy placement

I don't have any characters available yet since I updated who are actually working on earning items, but I would assume tasks for items would be at the top, above the go home option? If so, then I like the go home option being at the top, because if my characters aren't working on earning items, I will either be sending them home or sending them on a longer task - I'm not sending characters on 1 hour tasks at this point. So, I'll be scrolling pretty far down in that case anyway, and if I took characters out of home to work on a wish or whatever, can now quickly send them back. If the go home option is above tasks that earn items, then I would agree with the complaint, however.

...aaaaaand I updated. And I already have a complaint. Why oh why is the stupid "send character home" thing now at the top. Now I have to scroll down if I don't want to send them home. Making it take even more time to send my characters out for a few hours. Bad move, interns.

That’s funny, I love this new feature! I always have 90+ characters sent home at all times, so If they aren’t able to collect any items I send them home and it removes an unnecessary step for me. I hope the next update fixes the return character to the Kingdom bug. As it stand now if I click on a happiness kid and that character is currently residing at home, it opens up that characters screen and I have to click return. it would be nice if it would just popup a screen asking you to verify you want to return the character to the kingdom.

That’s funny, I love this new feature! I always have 90+ characters sent home at all times, so If they aren’t able to collect any items I send them home and it removes an unnecessary step for me. I hope the next update fixes the return character to the Kingdom bug. As it stand now if I click on a happiness kid and that character is currently residing at home, it opens up that characters screen and I have to click return. it would be nice if it would just popup a screen asking you to verify you want to return the character to the kingdom.

I think it's awesome!I can send characters home straight from their task listing!

I love the feature too. Just wish it would have been placed at the top beside their name, not as part of the scroll list. I like to be able to speed though selected all the 60min tasks super quick, now I can’t as easily.

I love the feature too. Just wish it would have been placed at the top beside their name, not as part of the scroll list. I like to be able to speed though selected all the 60min tasks super quick, now I can’t as easily.

YES! I have certain characters out for a couple of reasons.

1) It's not a fun park without Mickey and the gang. I don't see the point in playing without any characters.
2) I keep the ones that provide happiness out - it's much easier and quicker that way, and yes I do send them on shorter tasks.
3) Why do you think I have over 20M Magic saved up?

Now for the part that I’m not happy about. I’m hoping it changes when the event starts tomorrow.

Sorcerer Mickey is messed up! As it stand right now, Mickey is the ONLY character that collects any of the fabric! It also looks like Fantastic also will collect fabric, but If it's only available in Legendary chests, I don’t see getting it in the near future, and maybe never.

Red Star Fabric - Uncommon
65 x 8 hours = 520 hours or 21.6 days to collect. (Best case senario)
80% chance to get it each time? So about 26 days worth of collecting

Blue Fabric - Rare
30 x 6 = 180 hours or 7.5 days to collect. (Best case senario)
50% chance to get it each time? So about 15 days worth of collecting

Rope Material - Legendary
15 x 4 = 60 hours or 2.5 days to collect (Best case senario)
15% chance to get it each time? so about 17.5 days worth of collecting

So adding up all the numbers your looking at close to 60 days to collect the items and those numbers are don't include any slack time where items are ready but you haven’t collected them yet.

Now my hope is that when the event starts tomorrow, fabric will also be rewarded in chests. If that’s the case than Sorcerer Mickey should get finished much faster. Also, it wouldn’t surprise me if a new character or two might collect fabric, but that could go either way. The other question is whether or not Mickey will also be required to collect any Pooh items?

I guess we will have a better idea tomorrow!

Now for the part that I’m not happy about. I’m hoping it changes when the event starts tomorrow.

Sorcerer Mickey is messed up! As it stand right now, Mickey is the ONLY character that collects any of the fabric! It also looks like Fantastic also will collect fabric, but If it's only available in Legendary chests, I don’t see getting it in the near future, and maybe never.

I have a feeling that this is kind of what they intended. And that it's not going to be possible just by playing the game. Yet another money grab.

My two cents about this new update.

First - SO EXCITED for Winnie the Pooh! Sad parts: No Owl and no Christopher Robin, :( Miss them

Second - In regards to Fantasmic - Yeah, okay, whatever. This is also how I feel about Splash Mountain. I know it's a very real thing. I feel like it's a mythical thing. I also don't have enough land to put it anywhere, so there you go.

Third - Sourcerer Costume: Eh, whatever. Very cool costume, very cool thought process. I'm not knocking myself out for this costume and I THINK that this is a thing that will continue AFTER the event is over! Because it's meant for Fantasmic, which is a permanent thing.

Lastly - I know this is hope against hope, but those Amber chests that are on the calendar for most of the rest of the month - I'm hoping that's all just Winnie the Pooh "gear" and not needed for something similar to the dreaded Grumpy incident that we all didn't like.

I'm excited to start playing and if anyone can post updates as to the progress of the game - I know some of you are AMAZING at it, I can't keep up sometimes - I'd be very appreciative!

Best wishes to all!

It's 6:42 pm central time and still no update in my world yet. Soooooo happy it is really Pooh. We called it right this time. Can't wait to see what everyone is fussing about!!

It took me quite some time to get the update, and when I did, I had to update, TWICE!!!! So if it still shows Peter Pan, go back to your app store - or whatever app update thing you use, I'm on iOS - and refresh to get the SECOND update!

I only partially remember the stream, but didnt they say Sorcerer Mickey would be available AFTER the the event as well?

I thought this too - so I'm not knocking myself out for this costume.

I'm guessing all those daily amber chests are going to give out Sorcerer fabric tokens as well, so I think we'll all have plenty of time to get that Mickey costume.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter