Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hope everyone got something good in their Sapphire Chest today ... I got (another) Apu balloon stand (and their was much rejoicing)

Also, Rabbits house is now available (he needs to be at level 3)

And a tapper minievent started (trying to avoid hitting any at the moment)

Appropriately I got a snake in a box. I'm jealous you can get Rabbit's house. I have him at level 3 and it is still grayed out on my screen, says I need to complete more tasks. I wonder if Rabbit has to complete his yellow task, finish his map before Rabbit house is available?

Appropriately I got a snake in a box. I'm jealous you can get Rabbit's house. I have him at level 3 and it is still grayed out on my screen, says I need to complete more tasks. I wonder if Rabbit has to complete his yellow task, finish his map before Rabbit house is available?

well, I can't get it yet as Rabbit is only at level 2 but it showed up as a popup also indicating Kanga is available (but I still have to complete more tasks for her). I have Rabbit up to trying to get Pooh out of the tree so maybe you have to complete enough tasks to get to that point as well? I think it was right after Rabbit does his task of making a list

Got not much from my chest. Two common rewards and some kind of elephant statue thing. So silly! Remembered to turn on airplane mode before I clicked any scarabs, but the problem there is that I can't figure out a way to see how many I've tapped...

Regardless, I'll probably try to wait a little before I connect again. Working on collecting enough for Rabbit and Tigger to level up to 3 today, since I inadvertently sent Rabbit to get one of Pooh's caps before I realized he needed to do something else before I could start getting stuff for Kanga. Now I guess I should do some actual work today!

Some sort of purple Aladdin quest popped up when i logged in. have him out on an event currency task so that will have to wait a bit.

Accidentally started the mini event when I mistook a scarab for a bee. Prizes are honey sticks and honeycombs with event currency.

1-5th: 4 sticks and 4 honeycombs, 1000 EC.

Amount goes down from there.

Thanks for the info!

Is this one of the more pathetic awards list for an event? Just an observation, I’m not really complaining about it. It will let me play more casually and I’ll just make sure I get all the progression rewards. May play in airport mode for a few hours to try and increase my final ranking though.

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed that Tink can get a spring for Tigger but it's not an event token task? Has this happened before?

Thanks for the info!

Is this one of the more pathetic awards list for an event? Just an observation, I’m not really complaining about it. It will let me play more casually and I’ll just make sure I get all the progression rewards. May play in airport mode for a few hours to try and increase my final ranking though.

sortof - though the past few events EC were pretty valuable so nice to get a shot at some of them, but agree, nothing to go nuts over

So I got Abu in the Platinum chest today. i don't have any Aladdin characters as it was before I started playing. He doesn't seem to be actually any use with the event, so i guess it is a ploy to get me to part with more gems or $... but still, he was free! I just wonder how I might get Fantasmic.... maybe just get lucky one day, like I have with Zootopia racetrack. But actually, I am quite enjoying this event so far.

So I got Abu in the Platinum chest today. i don't have any Aladdin characters as it was before I started playing. He doesn't seem to be actually any use with the event, so i guess it is a ploy to get me to part with more gems or $...

He has a 4hr EC task and a 6hr EC task with Aladdin. Both unlock at lvl 4.

Can anyone confirm whether the collecting event is 8 every 2 hours, or maybe 10 every 4 hours? I collected 8 a little after 10am ET no problem, but just checking again for what I assumed would be the next round a little after 12pm, I only found 2. No sign of the other 6. Maybe I'm bad at this, but don't think I'd be missing 6 of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter