Disney Magic Kingdoms

I have seen many people mention playing on airplane mode during tapper events... Can I ask how that helps people get ahead? Never really seen much info on it.
You get to tap everything so when you finally go online hours later you have them in you collection so you are usually in the top spot or top 5 and ahead of everyone. For example the wish one I had like 30+ wishes and was #1 and everyone else had like 8 enjoy!!!

Anyone know the details for the silverware tappers? Is it 8 at a time?
Anyone know the prizes?

It appears to be 8 at a time and there are no ladder prizes from what I can see. I don't know if they are called ladder prizes, but I saw someone mention it somewhere. So as far as I can tell there are no prizes for gathering, 8, then 30, then 50, then 100, or whatever the numbers would be. It just appears to be, get as many as you can, int he time we have, and then you get EC and boxes and nets for the frogs.

I'm also going with every 2 hours if it is eight, because usually that's how that works...

You get to tap everything so when you finally go online hours later you have them in you collection so you are usually in the top spot or top 5 and ahead of everyone. For example the wish one I had like 30+ wishes and was #1 and everyone else had like 8 enjoy!!!
Do more just keep appearing instead of just the first 8? Guess I don’t see how it gets everyone so far ahead

Do more just keep appearing instead of just the first 8? Guess I don’t see how it gets everyone so far ahead
The collection event continues as normal whether you are online or in airplane mode. Going into airplane mode allows you to avoid being placed on a leaderboard until you have already collected quite a few of the item though. So with this event, you go into airplane mode, start up the game, collect the 8 (along with whatever other stuff you have to do in the game), and then exit. You will need to be in airplane mode anytime you access the game, whether doing the collections or not, until you choose to go online. Once you do choose to go back online, you just load the game as normal, online, and you will then be placed on a leaderboard that is typically much less competitive, and with a decent lead to start with. How long you choose to play offline/in airplane mode is up to you, as you will lose out on other benefits of playing online (gem videos, parade happiness videos, bonus chest videos).

Sadly I'm just going to say that I think the chests are lined up with what we tap. And then I'll admit that I tapped some stupid lamps this morning instead of the one thing I wanted. Twice!

That's me out of cursed cutlery. 10 hour shift of Sunday with no access to my computer and I'm not loosing sleep over it. Why do they always put those of a weekend some of us work weekends. 8 every hour.

I had room for the Stitch ride in my Tomorrowland (there are so few things that look right there so that's where I had some empty space) but I agree it's taking up too much space. I am missing Wall-E's house and that Mike/Sully ride, so perhaps that's why it fit. I have everything else, I think. Or maybe not - think I'm also missing Be Our Guest.

I thought I was going to be OK, but this Stitch ride is at least one full row of squares too big all the way around.
Unnecessary too too big. Just finally got everything to fit before the event began with one block area available for Stitch. Well, having everything out was short lived. Maybe we'll get lucky and the next 2 attractions will be 6x6.

Anyone get Angel yet? I'm doing ok with the ear hats (I have 9 right now) but those musical notes are not dropping for me.

Same as far as notes vs ear hats. We went and watched Avengers: Infinity War this afternoon, so I missed some collections.

IOS: 7 notes / 9 ears
Windows: 3 notes / 10 ears I also don't have the premium attraction so Jumba can't collect notes in this one.

i had enough gems for Jumba and Stitch's Great Escape. 9 notes 10 ears, best case scenario (if everyone collecting drops) 6 hours so maybe when I wake up tomorrow.

It's my game then. I'm at 9 and 5 (even with Jumba looking for those notes). I'm not worried yet, just curious.

Same as far as notes vs ear hats. We went and watched Avengers: Infinity War this afternoon, so I missed some collections.

IOS: 7 notes / 9 ears
Windows: 3 notes / 10 ears I also don't have the premium attraction so Jumba can't collect notes in this one.
Did you like it? I saw a midnight showing last night.

I'm semi close to getting Angel. I've got all the flowers 10/12 ear hats, and only 1 of those musical notes things. Those drops are AWFUL!!!!!! I'm up to 26,768 EC, and I finally made it over 6M magic. I'm oddly proud of that.

I have company coming this weekend, so I've sent all my "non essential" characters home to "rest". I've been overworking them. If they collect tokens for EC, then they are staying out and earring those things.

Here's hoping that collecting Angel and then the next token in the series for Stitch is not nearly as difficult as these darn music notes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter