Disney Magic Kingdoms

Did you like it? I saw a midnight showing last night.

It's a fun summer, popcorn movie. I was worried when I saw how long it was. But it went fast and the audience laughed a lot.

However, I feel like it lost its impact due to my understanding the ambitions of The Walt Disney Company. Next May, will likely be a different story.

8/12 notes and hats for Angle and 30,500 EC. My drops haven't been too bad for about 12 hours of work. Don't think I've ever had this much EC this early in event so pleased about that. Hit a block on the BAtB quests as i don't have Mrs Pots and Chip. Least ones i have can still get currency.

I have 143/150 gems needed for stitch ride
Im just leveling up characters now so I can get last 7 gems

Can only get 4 max per day with 6 hr time quests. Getting the third would be hit or miss for me

Good thing I still have some low level characters to grind

Just waiting to welcome Angel.
Her head drops were quitemixed for me...
Hope she unlocks the second round of Stitch's tokens soon.

Angel gets a 1hr event task and a 2hr non-event task right off the bat. There is also a Scrump tapper event task, 15 total, 5 x 2hr respawn time. Completing her event task and (POSSIBLY) upgrading to her to Level 2 unlocks Lahui Beach, it has a 6hr build time.

Completing Lahui Beach brings a 2hr Nani event task

Last edited:
Angel gets a 1hr event task and a 2hr non-event task right off the bat. There is also a Scrump tapper event task, 15 total, 5 x 2hr respawn time. Completing her event task and (POSSIBLY) upgrading to her to Level 2 unlocks Lahui Beach, it has a 6hr build time.

Completing Lahui Beach brings a 2hr Nani event task

Due a bad night's sleep (not because I was trying to play the game) I was able to welcome her this morning. Thanks for the heads-up on the tasks. I am still hours behind you and it helps to know what's coming up.

My drops weren’t bad at all for Angel. I didn’t get to work on her as fast as I wanted, been working some busy 12 hour days. But I’m welcoming her now! Wooo.
I did the bundle for the second premium character and the ride. Then I still had enough gems and finally bought wall-e! Finally have every character.
Now have to work on saving up enough gems for future events and getting the rest of the buildings/rides I am missing.

I don't get how everybody else seems to be collecting enough gems to get all the characters.

I still need in my IOS game, which is the one I've been playing since Day 1: Rex (295), Boo (395), Jack Sparrow (450), Captain Hook (550), Maximus (575), Flash (420), King Louie (500). That's 3185 gems.

I don't use gems on anything other than events and other premium content (buildings and characters not costumes). I have 5 parade slots open. I always try to max my gem conversion at the end of events.

So where did everyone get their gems?

I don't get how everybody else seems to be collecting enough gems to get all the characters.

I still need in my IOS game, which is the one I've been playing since Day 1: Rex (295), Boo (395), Jack Sparrow (450), Captain Hook (550), Maximus (575), Flash (420), King Louie (500). That's 3185 gems.

I don't use gems on anything other than events and other premium content (buildings and characters not costumes). I have 5 parade slots open. I always try to max my gem conversion at the end of events.

Same boat for me...I am missing Rex, wall-e, boo, hook, Maximus, Louie, queen of hearts, Grumpy, I think that's it...and Jumba from this event. I don't buy gems or buy the event packages. I just keep hoping they will space the events out better so that I can save gems for each event, but it's not happening :(. Oh well, I'm almost coming to an end with this game anyways, as it's taking up to much of my real life:P

I think it's different priorities. I'm trying to get the characters, sometimes at the expense of other gem items (I'm missing a few buildings but I can't tell since some aren't listed (I think BOG is one) and at least a dozen floats). I bought a few characters way back when (I can't remember which ones but it was back when I was trying to get the annoying ads to stop) and I try not to give them money for timed events. If I am going to buy one I'd prefer to get one that's part of the main storyline. I was missing 3 characters then got Boo as that big gift that was on the calendar a few months ago, just felt like I had enough gems to get Rex a few weeks ago, and I think I'm a long way away from getting Wall-E. (I have enough gems to get him, but if I do then I will be worried when the next event happens, so I'm likely to wait). With the characters (unlike the floats and the buildings, concessions, etc.) you get some gems back for completing the set, so that helps.

I have only used my gems for characters for the most part. I have missed out on a lot of event buildings and parade floats. Eventually I would like to get those back from chests but idk if I’ll ever have enough to do that. I have purchased a few of the character bundles, so that helped too.

I think it's different priorities. I'm trying to get the characters, sometimes at the expense of other gem items (I'm missing a few buildings but I can't tell since some aren't listed (I think BOG is one) and at least a dozen floats). I bought a few characters way back when (I can't remember which ones but it was back when I was trying to get the annoying ads to stop) and I try not to give them money for timed events. If I am going to buy one I'd prefer to get one that's part of the main storyline. I was missing 3 characters then got Boo as that big gift that was on the calendar a few months ago, just felt like I had enough gems to get Rex a few weeks ago, and I think I'm a long way away from getting Wall-E. (I have enough gems to get him, but if I do then I will be worried when the next event happens, so I'm likely to wait). With the characters (unlike the floats and the buildings, concessions, etc.) you get some gems back for completing the set, so that helps.
I have bought a few of the bundles to get all of mine. I hate giving them money during the events, but I also like it because those bundles are usually cheaper. I wiped myself out when I got Wall-E so I will definitely have to work to save up for next event. I’m down to 85 gems.

I am also missing out on a ton of buildings tho. Most of the event buildings and concessions, nearly all of the floats. Even Pluto’s house, etc other buildings like that I haven’t bought yet.

Alright, here's where I stand:

All Stitch characters are at level 5, Angel is at 3. Pooh will be at 10 by tomorrow so all of those characters have been shelved. Need 5 of each item to get Peter Pan to 10, so I should be there by fall. And after building the beach thing, I'm down to 29,673 in event currency.

Last edited:
Hi guys, Ive been a fly on the wall for quite some time now, and I was wondering if you have any advice, I cant decide wether to buy the stitch float or not...

I was reading that the Mickey and Toy Story floats are much less likely to yield gems and the event floats are much more likely...so I thought maybe its a good investment while its available?

Saying that...so many other other floats are 15 gems less (Pirates, Cinders) so IDK

Thank you :)

...also for the record, Supernova is hilarious and I fully disagree with the dolt that said you was rude

I dont think the RNG on float gem drops (aside from possibly quantities) is disclosed so likely any conclusion there is speculation or anecdotal. Personally, i just pick the ones with token drops first, followed the highest magic & gem totals.

After another 6hr Angel event task decoding the PDA, she gets a 4hr event task which drops Stitch's blaster token, which in all likelihood will unlock that to be gathered by everyone and timewall the event until May 4th. 20 are required and are all gained by a 4hr task.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter