Disney Magic Kingdoms

With the drop rates I've been experiencing for the Blasters, I'm happy if I get one! Sent all 5 characters out 3 times, got one Blaster to show for it.

With the drop rates I've been experiencing for the Blasters, I'm happy if I get one! Sent all 5 characters out 3 times, got one Blaster to show for it.

Just wait until it's time to collect the ears. The drop rates for those should make the Blasters look like a piece of cake.

You guys are far too lucky, its been TWO DAYS of trying to collect blasters (I have Pleakley but not Jumba) ... wanted to focus on them before the Nani and Cobra task even and I have TWO! TOTAL! TWO!

I dont think there is even enough time before lilo to even get all the blasters anymore :charac2:

Woke up to find that Mowgli and Baloo both let me down. Then I checked the Jolly Roger and saw that it was ready to collect. And there was my 30th Peter Pan ear hat...

Congrats! That's quite the accomplishment. I'm almost halfway there (getting from 9 to 10) so it might not be until the Fall. My Pan drops are just awful.

I did better with the blasters yesterday and got my final one this morning.

No milestones. Prizes are EC and a Trophy Statue.

Tiers:

1-10 2000EC + Trophy
11-50 1500EC + Trophy
51-150 1000 EC + Trophy
151-350 800EC
351-600 600EC
and some lower tiers

Tiers:

1-10 2000EC + Trophy
11-50 1500EC + Trophy
51-150 1000 EC + Trophy
151-350 800EC
351-600 600EC
and some lower tiers

Pretty pathetic really. Not even nets and cages this time. I'm just going to play as usual and be happy if I get some EC.

Tiers:

1-10 2000EC + Trophy
11-50 1500EC + Trophy
51-150 1000 EC + Trophy
151-350 800EC
351-600 600EC
and some lower tiers
Pretty pathetic really. Not even nets and cages this time. I'm just going to play as usual and be happy if I get some EC.

Yeah, they are fairly pathetic. Luckily striking gold is the mini event I always do best in. Should easily be able to finish top 50. If not I could probably do top 150, for a trophy, in my sleep. :rotfl:

Is this the first event that the mini events don’t give milestone rewards. If so, and I believe it is the case, than that’s very disappointing. As far as placement rewards go, I wish they, were a little better, but I like that they spread them out better. Gem rewards were nice, but made mini events too competitive.

What an ultra useless mini-event.

At least when I collected for the blaster I was able to grab an extra, maybe I get lucky and can upgrade Stitch quickly after his eventual arrival.

Well, I collected trophies twice before I ever bothered to check the leaderboard..... it is saying that I am in 1600th place with 1 trophy. Guess I’m out of the running already since it didn’t count any of my others :rotfl2:

You guys are far too lucky, its been TWO DAYS of trying to collect blasters (I have Pleakley but not Jumba) ... wanted to focus on them before the Nani and Cobra task even and I have TWO! TOTAL! TWO!

I dont think there is even enough time before lilo to even get all the blasters anymore :charac2:
shall we form a club i'm in the same boat and i have Jumba as well.

10 blasters, about to attempt to collect 5, we'll see how this goes!

I just had friends visit so I'm a bit out of the loop as far as working to get everything done and letting magic build up. I also have a crazy work schedule over the next 5 days. Fingers, crossed......

Been kind of in and out on this event. But here is where I am so far:

All L&S characters at level 5
8 blaster guns
22k in ec

I'm in 50th place in the gold trophy event. I'm not really excited about the prizes so I'm just collecting when I check on the blasters.
Blasters have been hit or miss on my end, but nothing too crazy.

Pooh is at lv 9
Peter is at lv 8 (3 tokens from 9)
Fairy Godmother is at lv 8

Have a great night everyone!!

Wasn't Apple cracking down on lootboxing since it's like gambling?If so,why is Gameloft still doing it with DMK?(On the plus side,I did manage to get both Cogsworth and the Beast from the last two chests,but I'd still like to be guaranteed these items!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter