Wendy - ready for 9
Winnie the Pooh - ready for 9
Eeyore - ready for 10
Tigger - ready for 10
Kanga - ready for 10
Roo - ready for 10
Piglet - ready for 9
Rabbit - ready for 10

Elixir - 16,507 - more than half way to get primeval whirl and with all the torches and star mappers I seem to get, I should have it by the end of the month.
Magic - 6,534,189 - WOOHOO!!!! I am not only about 3M magic, I'm above 6. That makes me happy for no reason
EC - 29,305. I did have it higher, but then I built the house and all my EC went away. Luckily I have one week to build it all up and get 10 more ear hats and welcome Stitch, so fingers crossed. Everyone else is at a holding pattern because I want as much EC for gem conversion as possible.

My thoughts:

This even turned out to be better than I thought it would be, so that's nice. I want them to stop the events though. I need at least two months to recover, because summer is coming, so they need to relax with the events. A major story line event would be fine because it doesn't ruin your progress. It eats up the magic, but that's okay. My personal request would be for Robin Hood, Little Mermaid, or Hercules. Those are my top three.

BEST WISHES TO ALL on completing the Stitch event!!!

Event Characters:
  • Nani - 7 (ready for 8)
  • Pleakley - 7 (ready for 8)
  • Cobra Bubbles - 7 (ready for 8)
  • Jumba - 6
  • Angel - 5 (ready for 7)

Event Currency - 36,885
Blaster Tokens - 15 of 20

Non-event Characters:
Toy Alien - 8
Fairy Godmother - 5
Peter Pan - 6
Wendy - 9
Piglet - 9
Pooh - Upgrading to 10

Event Characters:
  • Nani - 7 (ready for 8)
  • Pleakley - 7 (ready for 8)
  • Cobra Bubbles - 7 (ready for 8)
  • Jumba - 7 (ready for 8)
  • Angel - 7 (ready for 8)
  • Lilo - 5 (ready for 6)

Event Currency - 51,105
Stitch Ears - 5 of 15

Non-event Characters:
Toy Alien - 8
Fairy Godmother - 6
Peter Pan - 6

Magic: 3,852,180
Gems: 270 (had 527 on April 9)

Last edited:
I thought I was having bad luck with Stitch's ears, but now I feel a little better. I've sent the team out 3 times and have 3 ears to show for it. While the L&S gang are hard at work breaking that crazy looking robot, I have Peter leveling up to 9. I also pulled the trigger and bought that last parade float spot and was rewarded with 10 gems the first time out. At this rate, I should make my gems back sometime this year.

Hope everyone has better luck tomorrow!!!

I know a lot of people on the forum need an 'event' vacation for awhile, but I honestly don't know what I'll do if we take that long of a break. Pooh and Peter will be working towards lv 10 and the Fairy Godmother is earning for lv 9 right now. All of my L&S characters are ready for lv 6, just waiting for them to finish getting Stitch ears. Kinda sad to think all I'll be able to look forward to is collecting magic and useless items for Merlin's Cauldron garage sale. Hope those crafty interns have something good up their sleeves for the future.

Ha ha ha!!! Those interns must be a one trick pony, cause I see them use that one A LOT!!! Too funny....
The only music the interns play is on a broken record.

I know a lot of people on the forum need an 'event' vacation for awhile, but I honestly don't know what I'll do if we take that long of a break. Pooh and Peter will be working towards lv 10 and the Fairy Godmother is earning for lv 9 right now. All of my L&S characters are ready for lv 6, just waiting for them to finish getting Stitch ears. Kinda sad to think all I'll be able to look forward to is collecting magic and useless items for Merlin's Cauldron garage sale. Hope those crafty interns have something good up their sleeves for the future.
Can't remember when (was it right after Mother Gothel?) that we last had a huge stretch of time with absolutely nothing going on. And you're right... nothing to do but keep collecting magic. At least back then we didn't have the "Home" feature, so we had characters to send out on endless 12-hour tasks. The only reason to check in, it seemed, was to maybe keep happiness up. <<Yawn>>.....

I've sent out all three pairs four times so far and not got a single hat. The only good thing is having a week but even then that is looking at a stretch for me at this rate.

Alright guys, I'm on my way.

IOS only got one hat overnight, bringing me to 5. I'm wondering if a day of airplane mode will bring better drops. 15 hr flight from SFO ahead of me :crazy:.

Lilo & Stitch had a 12 hour task, which I didn't quite get finished, so I don't if I technically finished the event or not in my Windows game. But I have all the characters, float and buildings.

Parade spots should be your highest priority as they have the chance to drop gems and in time pay themselves back and then some.

The best way to earn magic early is via short tasks or a concession farming (EDIT: wait, i forgot they nerfed the burger stands, buy the mickey hat stand) to collect regularly.

PS: it takes 8000 magic to assign the peter float so this wouldnt fix your issue anyway.

That still sounds like a good source of magic though. 8K magic to assign the peter pan float and you get back 11k in return. Am I missing something? Want to make sure that's how it works.

That still sounds like a good source of magic though. 8K magic to assign the peter pan float and you get back 11k in return. Am I missing something? Want to make sure that's how it works.
My recollection from long ago is that the amount listed per parade float is a possible amount from the float, but you actually receive much less typically. I haven't actually tracked the amount of magic I spend per parade to the amount I receive from that parade, in well over a year now, but it was always my experience that I would actually lose magic running parades. I basically view it as paying to have a chance at getting gems, which having as much magic as some of us do, is worth the price. I would suggest that before you go buying new floats, run a couple of parades with what you have now and carefully track how much you are spending to run the parade compared to how much you are receiving.

Yes, that's how it works. If you have empty parade slots, buying new ones makes sense. If not, in the long run you'd be better off saving for more slots, which will yield a chance for gems in the future.

As McCoy stated, I've never bothered to check if they payout entirely or just a "Chance of". Here's the maximum float payouts, there are 2 better floats in terms to cost to reward ration.
Screenshot 2018-05-08 at 11.50.29 AM.png

Can't remember when (was it right after Mother Gothel?) that we last had a huge stretch of time with absolutely nothing going on. And you're right... nothing to do but keep collecting magic. At least back then we didn't have the "Home" feature, so we had characters to send out on endless 12-hour tasks. The only reason to check in, it seemed, was to maybe keep happiness up. <<Yawn>>.....

Your both making vary valid points, but I’m kinda at the point where I want to find out. :rotfl:I want, even if it’s only short lived, to have that feeling that I'm complete “caught up” in the game now what do I do? Instead I’m at the point of NO wait a few more weeks, I’m down to only 2 characters left that I need to max. I also want to build my gem reserves up, currently at 196, for the next event. This is the first event in awhile that I haven’t spend any real money into an event and it feels good. :thumbsup2

I think it’s also depend on how many games you play and where this one ranks in your playing order. If this is your primary game I can understand why you want more content. In my case this has fallen down into 3rd place for the games I play, so I’d be very happy cutting down the amount of time I spend playing this.

My recollection from long ago is that the amount listed per parade float is a possible amount from the float, but you actually receive much less typically. I haven't actually tracked the amount of magic I spend per parade to the amount I receive from that parade, in well over a year now, but it was always my experience that I would actually lose magic running parades. I basically view it as paying to have a chance at getting gems, which having as much magic as some of us do, is worth the price. I would suggest that before you go buying new floats, run a couple of parades with what you have now and carefully track how much you are spending to run the parade compared to how much you are receiving.

Yes, that's how it works. If you have empty parade slots, buying new ones makes sense. If not, in the long run you'd be better off saving for more slots, which will yield a chance for gems in the future.

As McCoy stated, I've never bothered to check if they payout entirely or just a "Chance of". Here's the maximum float payouts, there are 2 better floats in terms to cost to reward ration.
View attachment 321366
In two years, I have never bothered to really check on the return for parades. If I happen to see a pink gem floating, great. Otherwise, I tap all of the little green checks and move on. So now I'm wondering... are the magic payouts guaranteed? Or is that the total amount of magic each float COULD produce, but the total we actually receive varies?

In two years, I have never bothered to really check on the return for parades. If I happen to see a pink gem floating, great. Otherwise, I tap all of the little green checks and move on. So now I'm wondering... are the magic payouts guaranteed? Or is that the total amount of magic each float COULD produce, but the total we actually receive varies?
In my experience, over a year ago, it was absolutely the latter. I wouldn't think it would have changed, but it's tougher to test now that I have seven slots instead of 3-4, and with 20 million magic I just don't care now. The parade floats were similar to chests - *maybe* you'll get 11,000, but nine times out of ten you'll get less. Like I said, my parades were almost always a loss on magic. I would be very curious to hear someone try now and see the results and maybe/hopefully it has changed.

In my experience, over a year ago, it was absolutely the latter. I wouldn't think it would have changed, but it's tougher to test now that I have seven slots instead of 3-4, and with 20 million magic I just don't care now. The parade floats were similar to chests - *maybe* you'll get 11,000, but nine times out of ten you'll get less. Like I said, my parades were almost always a loss on magic. I would be very curious to hear someone try now and see the results and maybe/hopefully it has changed.
At this point, the only reason I bother running parades (outside of if I have a chance of a character token) is just to get the damn icon off my screen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter