Disney Magic Kingdoms

Welcomed Stitch earlier today. It took 10 tries of sending out all L&S characters to get all of Stitch's ears. Trying to get him to lv 2 to further the story. Hope everyone is having better luck.

Congrats @Windwaker4444 Glad to see some people are having good drop rates!

Finally pulled my first Stitch hat in over 24 hours and currently at 10. Felt like I was doing OK before going into that awful stretch, but it took the sails out of this event. Can’t wait for this event to end.

Finally able to level Stitch to 2. The joint task for Stitch and Lilo to do the hula at O'hana is 12 hours. Hoping this is the final one and that the event tasks will complete.

Stitch to Level 2 also brings a yellow non-event task to "show how HE would beat up robots", although I can't check the time because I'm currently doing the 12-hour hula task.

EDIT: on a somewhat related note, I just collected from my overnight tasks, and received two blasters and one ear hat. Suddenly I'm one ear hat away from level 3. Surprised to receive three tokens in one collection!

So two days after I said I have 7 I've worked my way to 9. That's one a day folks! I've had them out continuously and only stop while I'm sleeping so I only miss 2 collections a day - I'm going to be hard pressed to get Stitch by the end of the event at this rate!

Congrats @Windwaker4444 Glad to see some people are having good drop rates!

Finally pulled my first Stitch hat in over 24 hours and currently at 10. Felt like I was doing OK before going into that awful stretch, but it took the sails out of this event. Can’t wait for this event to end.
Thank you. Glad to be pretty much done. I don't know why, but I just couldn't get into this event. I really tried, but since I didn't really know any of the characters, it was hard to get through. And it kinda felt like a carbon copy of the Pooh format. But, I might be crazy. I hope your ear hat drop turns around. There is nothing worse than sending out multiple characters and they come back empty handed over and over again. Reminds me of Bagheera...shudder....

Today was a good drop day for me. So I was able to welcome Stitch. Then forgot to click the check mark when he finished for 5 hours. #drinkingandshoppinginHK.

Still only at 6/15 stitch hats, it’s gonna be a long road... ugh. Also only at 45k EC... hoping I can at least get stitch and a handful of gems this event

welcoming stitch :stitch:. My hat drops were really bad and after 2 days had only 4. Then picked up last 2 and a half days to get all of them just now. Hopefully will pick up for everyone else. Down to 41k EC so can work on that now. I didn't think would do it at one point so have faith.

Unbelievable how bad my drop rates are. I'm at 11 - got one overnight. Ugh I actually HATE this event. This is just boring and pointless, sending the same characters out over and over and over again, doing the same boring task. I've been doing this for maybe 4 days at this point. Ugh I just hope it's over soon. I'm starting to play other games and thinking this one will just not get played much and then it'll eventually disappear. At least that's what happened with the other games I have played. I usually don't have time to play more than one or two.

I'm starting to play other games and thinking this one will just not get played much and then it'll eventually disappear. At least that's what happened with the other games I have played. I usually don't have time to play more than one or two.
And the crazy thing is... this isn't even really a game we "play". There's no controlling movement of characters through a world. This is more something we simply "interact" with. We set it up then leave it alone for six hours and check back in. There isn't any continual game play here.

After the six (eight?) hour joint task for Lilo and Nani to celebrate a job well done, there is a joint task for Lilo and Stitch to do the hula at O'hana. Stitch must be at level 2.
It's probably not an issue for most folks, but the joint task to do the hula also required Lilo to be at Level 3.

I welcomed Stitch this morning and have 37k in EC. I don’t think I’ll make it to 80k but I’ll try. I’ve been very indifferent to this event, especially since I was on vacation and wasn’t paying as much attention. Time to stockpile more gems for whatever comes next. I really hope they give us more of a break this time.

Unbelievable how bad my drop rates are. I'm at 11 - got one overnight. Ugh I actually HATE this event. This is just boring and pointless, sending the same characters out over and over and over again, doing the same boring task. I've been doing this for maybe 4 days at this point. Ugh I just hope it's over soon. I'm starting to play other games and thinking this one will just not get played much and then it'll eventually disappear. At least that's what happened with the other games I have played. I usually don't have time to play more than one or two.

This is how I felt about Winnie-the-Pooh. Stitch has been somewhat more interesting to me, but I'm worried this will be the model going forward and I really do not like it. Usually I'm okay with Gameloft encouraging us to make purchases, the game needs to make money or it will be shut down, but with this event model gem purchases are pretty much necessary if we want to get the main (and usually most popular) character. Without time to build gems back up we'll have to spend money, and it really just feels gross and cheap. If they keep this going, the game will probably find itself uninstalled on my device.

I'm new to this thread but have been playing since a week or so after the game was released. Can someone tell me why 80k is the magic # for EC? I know you get gems based on how much you have, but what is so special about hitting 80k?

I'm at 11 Stitch ears myself!

I agree with the event break, sadly I dont see it happening, Incredibles 2 comes out June 15th.

IF we must have a promotion in relation to this, I'd like a smaller event that helped newer players EARN those characters via something other than Legendary Chest RNG and had another objective for players who already have them, like original Mr. Incredible and Elasti-girl costumes. Possibly a Villain battle that Welcomes Jack Jack.

I'm new to this thread but have been playing since a week or so after the game was released. Can someone tell me why 80k is the magic # for EC? I know you get gems based on how much you have, but what is so special about hitting 80k?

I'm at 11 Stitch ears myself!

That is the gem conversion reward cap. The most you can get is 40 from the 80k. If you have 343433343423 EC, you'd still just get 40 gems as the pay out

That is the gem conversion reward cap. The most you can get is 40 from the 80k. If you have 343433343423 EC, you'd still just get 40 gems as the pay out
Good to know! I probably should have been looking at the thread a long time ago, lol.

I agree with the event break, sadly I dont see it happening, Incredibles 2 comes out June 15th.

IF we must have a promotion in relation to this, I'd like a smaller event that helped newer players EARN those characters via something other than Legendary Chest RNG and had another objective for players who already have them, like original Mr. Incredible and Elasti-girl costumes. Possibly a Villain battle that Welcomes Jack Jack.
I don't know what a RNG is (perhaps slang for Really Nerdy Gamerspeak??), but I do know that the interns are making a hell of a lot of money off newer players purchasing Legendary Chests, so I couldn't see them giving up that cash cow. As for welcoming additional characters from existing character sets, I wouldn't mind, but I don't want to see the interns get lazy in that regard. Introducing the Fairy Godmother along with an event was fine. But I don't want to see them start slacking off on full game content in lieu of single additional characters.

Last edited:
I don't know what a RNG is (perhaps slang for Really Nerdy Gamespeak??), but I do know that the interns are making a hell of a lot of money off newer players purchasing Legendary Chests, so I couldn't see them giving up that cash cow. As for welcoming additional characters from existing character sets, I wouldn't mind, but I don't want to see the interns get lazy in that regard. Introducing the Fairy Godmother along with an event was fine. But I don't want to see them start slacking off on full game content in lieu of single additional characters.

RNG = random number generator

It’s how games are programmed to emulate “chance.” In role playing games, people might roll a 20 sided die, and then read a chart to see the effect based on the number they rolled. Rare events might only happen if you roll a 19 or 20. Also in role playing owning certain objects or character traits can add or subtract a +-1 or 2 making it harder or easier to get the necessary number. I don’t know how this game generates and resolves their chance moments, but I have often joked that some people must have a +2 programmed into their game because they always get good drops. (Or -2 for those with always bad drops).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter