Disney Magic Kingdoms

No question that they’ve gotten into a real rut lately. They are trying to recreate things that worked for them in the past but with diminishing returns every time they try. I’m not sure what they can do to bring back more excitement? Sure I'd like to see more characters added from some of my favorites Disney movies they haven’t added yet, but for what purpose? For someone who’s played from the start there are just to many characters. I currently only keep characters in the park who are collecting items and happiness, so I have 112 characters sent home doing nothing.

And let's face it, gang. Even as they continue to add characters and content, and if they continue to expand the game board (I'm sorry, temporary loss of sanity), to what end? We're still faced with the monotony and repetition we've been experiencing since the beginning of the game. New content doesn't change how the game is played. Even though the tasks are different, the constant drags and lulls will forever be a part of this game.

I am thinking the next announcement will be more land. I know I know wishful thinking. That’s what I get from the hint but idk. Lol

Check the bundles. It should be there, I would imagine. But yes, with so many useless gems, you might as well use them for this. No point in hoarding them.

I don't have an offer for Stitch either. I was half tempted to spend money on him, because why did I even bother participating in this event at all if I don't end up with the main character at the end?! I need 936 more gems to buy my missing items to get him. lol yeah, no.

I didn't get a bundle for Stitch. I waited until an hour before the event was ending so I had managed to get a few extra blasters and one extra hat so I only had to pay 163 gems.

I didn't get a bundle for Stitch. I waited until an hour before the event was ending so I had managed to get a few extra blasters and one extra hat so I only had to pay 163 gems.
Strange. Early on (shortly after he became available), I received an offer for $9.99 to get Stitch and a headband stand. Ten bucks? Not thanks. Wound up getting Stitch with about five days to spare.

If it's Bambi,it would have to be a storyline and not an event. Reason I say this is because there aren't enough characters to do a reasonable event with. You have Bambi,Thumper,Flower,the Owl and possibly Faline(not counting Ronno or Bambi's parents).

If it's Bambi,it would have to be a storyline and not an event. Reason I say this is because there aren't enough characters to do a reasonable event with. You have Bambi,Thumper,Flower,the Owl and possibly Faline(not counting Ronno or Bambi's parents).

I agree, I don't see how they could make it an event. I'm also not sure Bambi is popular enough to draw in new, casual Disney fans - especially the younger ones they've been targeting lately. Iconic, absolutely, but I don't know how much it will attract people. Since the events seem to be designed for getting new customers, and permanent content is for the fans who've actually stuck around, Bambi feels like it's best suited for permanent content.

I agree, I don't see how they could make it an event. I'm also not sure Bambi is popular enough to draw in new, casual Disney fans - especially the younger ones they've been targeting lately. Iconic, absolutely, but I don't know how much it will attract people. Since the events seem to be designed for getting new customers, and permanent content is for the fans who've actually stuck around, Bambi feels like it's best suited for permanent content.

I haven't watched Bambi for decades. The problem I've always had with the movie is that it isn't really a movie. There's no story, no plot, no anything. Just a series of sequences that they fit together to somehow create a 60 minute "film". "A deer makes friends and grows up in the woods" is a weak attempt at giving a plot line, and yet, that's the whole damn thing. If I asked anyone to tell me the story of The Little Mermaid, The Rescuers, or Robin Hood, I'd get a totally different answer from "tell me the story of Bambi".

Hey, at least we're only going to get 4-5 characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter