Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm a bit nervous for this event.
On the one hand, I should be able to finish off leveling up most of my remaining characters (Lilo, Angel, and Stitch are all I have left!)so I can focus on just the event to get Jack Jack and the Bambi timeline (flower about to level to 3, but still 17 tokens away from welcoming thumper).

On the other hand, I play on a tablet, unlike most of you, so I don't have cell phone networks to keep me online anywhere I go. We aren't allowed to use the wifi at my work unless it is work related, which means the majority of my day I can't connect to wifi, which will severely hamper my ability to complete this event, which feels rather unfair to anyone who plays on a tablet or a desktop that isn't mobile. I'm hoping I can time things to happen around my work schedule, but we'll see.
Can you just use your phone as your mobile hotspot?

What do we have to do to send more than one character off at once? I’ve sent Jack off on his 2 hr quest, and Daisy off to challenge

What do we have to do to send more than one character off at once? I’ve sent Jack off on his 2 hr quest, and Daisy off to challenge

when you do the challenge you can select one character from each of the categories before you hit the "challenge" ... so I sent Jack off on his task but then have 4 characters doing the challenge

As an FYI, looks like the "challenge" takes 2 hours

I dont have any of the nightmare before characters i tried 3 legendary chests and got silly things only. What r my chances of finishing this event?

I dont have any of the nightmare before characters i tried 3 legendary chests and got silly things only. What r my chances of finishing this event?

Well, you can use other characters to get points and EC and it isn't that much EC to get Jack, for example .... so I think you can still get a lot out of this event. Now to "finish" it? I think it will be hard as to get the concession stands you need like 20,000 points which seems like a lot not to mention all the EC needed for all of Jack Jack's stuff.

I guess we will see how it goes but I still think you can get stuff out of the event even if you don't finish it

I used gems to finish one challenge early so I could see where I was at. I assume players are using gems to do the same, but 12,000 seems like a lot.

I've read rumors that one of the ways that people cheat is to obtain an infinite supply of gems. If that is true, then it would be easy for them to repeatedly end challenges early and rack up points quickly.

Really? Why? Because it's overly complicated? Because the tower graphics aren't that impressive compared with other events? Because we keep getting spammed to spend "real money"? :D
Yes, yes, and, well, yes. Although fortunately my cash is firmly in my pocket. Let's see how much they start charging for virtual hot chocolate and cookies. I gave the tutorial only the briefest of glances and have no idea what they're trying to say. But then, I never thought that I'd need a tutorial two years into the game.

I didn't see a way to refresh the characters once a day. Maybe I misunderstood the previous posts. What I see is that the game will reset the tired characters once a day at the same time each day. Am I missing something?

I didn't see a way to refresh the characters once a day. Maybe I misunderstood the previous posts. What I see is that the game will reset the tired characters once a day at the same time each day. Am I missing something?
I still don't get this whole thing. I have over 100 characters to use in battles, unless they are limiting it to select groups. And even still, 12 characters at two hours each will take me through a full day. So where does the day's rest come into play? Man, I hate this new crop of interns.

I still don't get this whole thing. I have over 100 characters to use in battles, unless they are limiting it to select groups. And even still, 12 characters at two hours each will take me through a full day. So where does the day's rest come into play? Man, I hate this new crop of interns.

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't see the point in all of this. And with the long task how many cups of hot chocolate will we really need?

Nope, I’m really not getting it either. My 2 hour Jack mission ends it 10 minutes so maybe things will make more sense then?

So for Jack Jack the only way to get his items is with event currency right? If so it’s going to cost 25K event currency to welcome him if my math is correct. Also, if I’m looking at it correctly it’s gonna be 10 days before you can start buying his ear hats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter