• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Figured the same thing. They really should have been set up to automatically do that. Especially since I just refreshed mine and the timer countdown is at 21h 39m.

Nice “accidental” catch on your part. It probably saved you about a dozen cocoa refreshes.

Hopefully they do a better job explaining this if/when they do another event like this. I wouldn’t say I’m upset, but am a little annoyed they didn’t make it clearer. If they had, I’d probably have 12+ cocoa saved up, that I instead spent last night. :confused3
They actually did explain it The problem is that it was only explained in the video on facebook. The video is only 12 or 13 minutes Had I not watched it, I would be lost as well .if you have some free time and still dont get things watch the video
And it is so stupid for them to do it this way I got lucky that I caught the video

I'm not having too much trouble with the event itself, I just don't think I *get* it. It seems very hastily put together - very disappointed we don't get character animations challenging Maleficent, and why Maleficent in the first place? If the only pay off is one Incredibles character, why wasn't it someone from Incredibles? I'm sure Incredibles II will have some sort of twist villain they don't want to spoil, but like...the Underminer would have been fine. It just doesn't quite make sense like the others have, and it really just feels like something they through together to keep us busy without complaining about another full event.

Well, I started the event pretty behind and slow since it was such a busy day at work. I only battled a couple of times yesterday. I don't find the event as confusing or troubling as some on this board, but it's definitely different than what I'm used to.

My late start must've gotten me into a less challenging leaderboard group. Even barely playing yesterday I'm in 78th place with 8,393 points. 5th place is only at 14500 points, so I'm hoping I can pull out top 50.

I only need one more jack jack bottle, which i should have in about an hour and a half.

I wouldn't mind having one of these "events" every once in a while to get everyone else caught up without costing them real money. Hopefully those of us that already have all the extra characters, attractions, etc will still get gems for our left over maleficent EC.
I wouldn't hate it if they used these events to add characters to sets that we already have. This at least gives me a little more something to do right now instead of just leveling up my characters.

I know the whole progress thing and Event Shop are in three stages that are like 5 days each, but is the leaderboard just one leaderboard for the entire 15 days?

I like the event so far but I'm not loving it. Besides Jack Jack there is very little of interest for me since I have all the characters and buildings available already. I'm currently 26th on the rankings, which for me is pretty good but the leader is 60000 ahead of the no2...

Getting closer to Peter Pan, I may get him before Halloween now :rolleyes1

As i don't really care about Jack Jack i will focus more on the other characters and concessions.
What I don't like that I have yo be online for this. I play kn an IPad and I don't have always access to internet.. actually I see no point for this 'feature' tbh

I'm still confused about the hot chocolate. What's it for?

If you want to use all 5 characters and some of them are tired, then the hot chocolate and cookies will refresh them and you can use them again, immediately, rather than waiting for the 24 hour time period for the refresh button.

Has anyone figured out if certain characters give more points than others in their group e.g does Mickey give more points than Pluto?

I actually think Donald is worth a lot more than any other mickey friends. I haven't been able to figure out anyone else, but Donald Duck seems to get me lots of points, rather than anyone else in the group. I'll try to focus on my next go round, see what I can figure out.

I have all 20 bottles for Jack Jack, so that's awesome, and I have almost 1,000 EC, so that's pretty cool. 2 more days of chapter 1 and then on to chapter 2. I've also got a crazy life happening next week, so who knows what's going to happen. I send out all the 24 hour characters and I kept out the chapter characters, and the token characters, everyone else went home, because I thought that would be easier. So far it's working.

I will be doing the points post in about an hour. Wishing you all the best luck with the rest of the event! :)

Okay gang, so I have looked at EVERY CHARACTER

They ALL range 300 - 585 in points and 50 - 100 in EC/coins. HOWEVER, it does NOT mean that that is added together. so for example 5 x 585 is NOT 1575 and that is the top level of points you can get for having a battle with all 5 character. As is also the case with EC/coins. That's been maxed out to 280, which if you have all 5 characters, it should be maxed at 500.

If anyone gets different information, please let me know. I'm curious if we all have the same thing. I hope we do.

Okay gang, so I have looked at EVERY CHARACTER

They ALL range 300 - 585 in points and 50 - 100 in EC/coins. HOWEVER, it does NOT mean that that is added together. so for example 5 x 585 is NOT 1575 and that is the top level of points you can get for having a battle with all 5 character. As is also the case with EC/coins. That's been maxed out to 280, which if you have all 5 characters, it should be maxed at 500.

If anyone gets different information, please let me know. I'm curious if we all have the same thing. I hope we do.
My max are 1575 and 280.

After I built the meadow Thumper had a long task (I think it was 8 hours) there and that opened up the welcome Bambi task.
Nice job and thanks for the progress update.

At my current pace, I’m hoping I’ll be able to welcome Thumper this month. :rotfl: Seriously though, I’ve been stuck at 31/35 for over a day and believe if I go 0/3 on my next batch it will be 2 days. :confused3

After I built the meadow Thumper had a long task (I think it was 8 hours) there and that opened up the welcome Bambi task.
Glad to hear that. The meadow finished building this morning and I sent Thumper out. Guess I can start collecting for Bambi in a few hours, then.

Good to see that the interns have done it again. The Meadow is a nice small round attraction with a large square footprint. And, as usual, rather than actually develop content they took the easy way out with this Bambi addition. Thumper requires 8 of those purple flowers and 5 hats just to get to level 3. By 9 and 10, the counts will be super inflated.

At my current pace, I’m hoping I’ll be able to welcome Thumper this month. :rotfl: Seriously though, I’ve been stuck at 31/35 for over a day and believe if I go 0/3 on my next batch it will be 2 days. :confused3

I've needed 2 last Stitch hats for a couple of days now and they just won't drop. Only doing slightly better with the blasters. Down to needing 4 of those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter