Disney Magic Kingdoms

If your events reset your lucky mine is still ridiculous at 62037 then 52277 before 38676 for top 3. 50 spot goes to 24048 and I’m at 203 with 16574. Do have all jack-jacks bottles and brought jack as well since don’t have any of early characters since started after Snow White. Starting to work on building up my reserve now as going to need it

A tip for players that may have not had Jack Skellington already:

one of the benefits of having Jack’s house is that it drops some of the tokens for him to level up, and in the same way the other characters levels affect the point range so does his level affect your ec range. I would take equal priority to try and level him up if you can to gain more ec each round.

Well, the excitement now is wondering how many of the cards items I can instantly buy when Chapter 2 unlocks in less than 2 days. Currently have enough EC to buy 13/20 and gonna see if I can get to 20/20. Of course that’s if EC carries over between chapters, but I’d be shocked if they don’t.

Then I guess the real challenge will be what level I can get Jack Jack up to before the event ends. Of course that also depends on if the event will allow us to buy more of Jack Jack items after we welcome him, and how many items will be required for each level. Again, I’d be very surprised if they don’t let us, but then again I don’t understand intern, so who knows. Either way, the hope that we will be able to is what’s motivating me to keep grinding.

This almost feels like a event non-event. I finished everything for Chapter 1 yesterday or the day before. I'm at 88 on my leaderboard with 25,260. But honestly, I'm not really stressing on the concession stand prize for the top 50. So I guess that's it for the next week plus. What a strange event...

Anyways...on to the real game...
I need 3 more ears to welcome Thumper.
Flower is at level 3, but can only do a 1 hr task for leaves. What a waste.
I was lucky enough to get the Bambi float, but the ice rink still eludes me.
Stitch is at level 7
Lilo is at level 9

That's all I have left. What a strange feeling....

I'm going with a Donald decoration/concession, it is his birthday after all.

unrelated, saw the elixir bottle this morning and meh'd but just noticed in the description it says "Event Currency"
Screenshot 2018-06-08 at 9.01.18 PM.png

FYI - the surprise gift for the day is for Donald's Birthday and is 1,934 magic (the year Donald premiered), 6 gems, and a 15-layer cake

I am currently 64EC shy of 15/20 cards (or whatever they are) for chapter 2 when it starts tomorrow. As of this moment in time it looks like I will get among the top t0 for the leaderboard thing, so I shouldn’t have a problem making the EC and then building it back up before the start of chapter 3 and keep it it high enough to have the left over 3000 to get Jack Jack before the event ends.

I will say I was excited and confused before the event started but I very much enjoy it and for me personally they can do more events like this. This is a new and for now unique way to play and for me NOT STRESSFUL, so I like it. They can improve upon it by showing the battles. Maybe some interns will see this and take that into consideration for future events. I still want a break. After this event they need to go into development and improve upon the things everyone likes and give the rest of us time to breathe

I caved and bought Flower so now I’m working on the entire Bambi collection, Lilo and Stitch collection, leveling up Fairy Godmother, Toy Alien, and half of the Peter Pan Collection. Hoping everyone is doing well.

Has anyone had a "global refresh" of your characters available for the challenge? I don't know if it was an automatic thing or I clicked on something by accident.

Anyone else concerned that all of the remaining charachter groups have way less characters and we’re going to need a million hot chocolates?

Like if we use wall-e then there’s not a lot of choices before we need to use a hot chocolate.

I didn’t have any nightmare characters besides jack who i bought, so I only have 2400 EC currently.

Anyone else concerned that all of the remaining charachter groups have way less characters and we’re going to need a million hot chocolates?

Like if we use wall-e then there’s not a lot of choices before we need to use a hot chocolate.

I didn’t have any nightmare characters besides jack who i bought, so I only have 2400 EC currently.

I guess that's incentive to stock on EC now. My Windows game is already horrible with drops for HC. I only have 10, and that's before I know I'm going to need to use some for tonight's rounds. My IOS game I have twice that, 20.

Status update:

Finished Stitch on Thursday morning so now every character is at 10 and all back visiting home.

Just shy of 9,000 in EC so I'm not worried about Level 2 Jack-Jack nonsense. Currently #14 on my Leader Board so I'll be fine for the top 50 by tomorrow at 11am when things reset.

Thumper is at 4
Bambi is at 10/30 butterflies and 11/30 hats

Status update:

Finished Stitch on Thursday morning so now every character is at 10 and all back visiting home.

Just shy of 9,000 in EC so I'm not worried about Level 2 Jack-Jack nonsense. Currently #14 on my Leader Board so I'll be fine for the top 50 by tomorrow at 11am when things reset.

Thumper is at 4
Bambi is at 10/30 butterflies and 11/30 hats

Congrats!

My Stitch is still at 9 with 15/25 and 10/20, so he’s getting there.

My Thumpers at 2, but only needs 2 more ears for 3. At least my drop rate really picked up the last 2 days.

Flower, level 3, has been a complete and total waste of 450 gems. She doesn’t really drop anything of value so far. Only reason I spent all my gems on her is because she’s the only character I was missing.

Currently 24th on leaderboard with 53.5K points. Sitting at 7,821 EC.

Oh yeah, my The Meadow will be done in 2 hours, and when I went to build it I was pleasantly suprised to see I had Fantasmic, in my inventory! :thumbsup2 I’m guessing I got it from a reward streak Platinum Chest I got yesterday? The good news is other than the Forest Ice Rink, I now have all the building. :banana:

Are the character sets used in the battle changing from week to week??? I don’t recall that being mentioned anywhere...

I was doing fine until yesterday morning when my tower challenge stopped working. I can get to the screen to choose characters to send, but none of the buttons on the screen are responding. Has anyone else reported problems suddenly appearing? I've tried restarting, rebooting, checked for updates, nada. Am I the only one?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-10-00-18-32.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-10-00-18-32.png
    659.8 KB · Views: 17

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter