Disney Magic Kingdoms

Welcomed Thumper, building the meadow, loving that I can level non useful characters and it doesnt affect gameplay, 10th on my leaderboard with 47771 points and 6772 EC with all Jack-Jacks bottles...I was very skeptical about this and I have to say I don’t mind it one bit.

Also, how are you all on hot chocolates? I’m up to a stockpiled 24, only using in a day what I gather in a day, so those aren’t too scary either

How long is the refresh rate for characters? Does it slow it down if I assign normal jobs in the meantime? Seems like they are taking forever and I'm getting horrible drops on the hot chocolate.

How long is the refresh rate for characters? Does it slow it down if I assign normal jobs in the meantime? Seems like they are taking forever and I'm getting horrible drops on the hot chocolate.

The characters don’t refresh on their own - if you don’t have the hot chocolates to refresh them, then they can only be refreshed by the “refresh all” button once a day.

i wish that I could earn other characters other than having to "get them" from platinum chests. Also I wish that characters that I didn't collect during their events (some of the Incredibles, Frozen, etc.) would become available.

Right now in the event going on, I can't do the 2nd task as I only have Jack Skellinton and Zero and not Sally, which is required for the one task. I tried getting her from the platinum chests, but used all my gems on that. Biggest gripe in the game is having to buy things with money, which is not what I am going to do, but I know that is how the game developers make their money.

character books are now:
mickey and friends - same as before
pirates - all 3
monsters inc - mike, sulley, boo & celia
frozen - hans, elsa, olaf, sven

cursed buildings now take 4 taps to uncurse

elsa has a 2hr event task for 25 EC

was able to get all Jack Jack's card tokens with 2632 EC to spare. Maleficent is hovering over the hub now, but that might be a graphic issue, how about anyone else?

Last edited:
Wow I got lucky and finished 48th so I just made it to the top 50. I’m not staying up late or anything for this game so I’m pleased with this.

I was doing fine until yesterday morning when my tower challenge stopped working. I can get to the screen to choose characters to send, but none of the buttons on the screen are responding. Has anyone else reported problems suddenly appearing? I've tried restarting, rebooting, checked for updates, nada. Am I the only one?

My tower challenge stopped working when Chapter 2 started. So much for the interns getting the issue fixed as promised.

so my first batch of characters, all at max level, on the tower task show a range of 1380-1505 reward points and 230 to 260 EC

If that stays consistent (i never bothered to look to see during Chapter 1 how different character combos effected payout, if at all) for the 25,000 rewards points to get the concession, it'll be 17 full cycles to earn enough points, which will net 3910-4420 EC, the rewards bonuses adding another 3000EC. 17 full cycles means you have to do at least 4 full cycles per day to make the goal, which seems very reasonable.

If you're fortunate enough to have all the available characters, you would need only 1 Hot Cocoa per day.

I bought Anna and the Arendelle skating rink since I want to level her up as much as I can...but Anna is the only one I have who can get the snowflakes. Boo. Hoping I can them out of the bronze chest for now.

With chapter 2, my tower doesn’t have a Global Refresh option. It just shows the number of HC I have. Anyone else?

Plus, after sending characters out I still have the Tower w/ exclamation point active on my screen. I assume this is a bug but was wondering if the Refresh option is also a bug.

The exclamation point is a graphics bug, went away for me after opening the app later.

Are any of your characters tired yet? Because I have the refresh button on mine after 1 cycle.

No, not tired yet. But I thought with Chapter 1, it showed up right away. So hopefully it will show up later.

It’s only been about 3 hours since the 2nd chapter began. How is it possible that the top spot on my leaderboard has 17,228 points? They really went through some gems just to be first.

Already done with Jack-Jack's cards. And I received the Maleficent hat stand. So the only thing to work towards now is the concession stand at the end of the points accumulation chart. Gonna be a long long week of game play...

Same here. I'm glad the contest prize is the same this week, since I already have it and don't have to worry about how I place there. And this time you have be in the top 10 to get the hat stand. Yikes. I'm just going to plug away and work towards Jack Jack's hats and the stand at the end of this "week's" chart.

Already done with Jack-Jack's cards. And I received the Maleficent hat stand. So the only thing to work towards now is the concession stand at the end of the points accumulation chart. Gonna be a long long week of game play...

You still want to work on your EC. Obviously you will need 11k EC to buy the 20 required ear hats. I’m guessing that most of us will have enough EC to buy them the second chapter 3 opens. Then it’s going to be a 5 day mad dash to trying to level Jack Jack up as fast as we can. Since it appears there won’t be any EC gem conversion, we will want to make and spend as much EC as we can to buy the items required to keep leveling him up.

EDIT: Just looked and it only takes 1 hour to welcome Jack Jack, so some of us should be able to level him up fairly quickly. :thumbsup2 Which just now gave me a sinking feeling that they won’t allow us to buy more items after welcoming him. :sick: It would be fitting that they would do us and leve players with a bunch of worthless EC.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter