Disney Magic Kingdoms

Not sure what triggered it but I got a task to send Pumbaa to enjoy some bugs. I have Hiro and Gogo at level 3 so one of those might have been what started the Lion King tasks.

My characters are at L2 and I got the same task for Puumba, so they don't need to be at L3. Just another data point. Puumba is busy of course, so it'll be a while before he can start on this one.

anyone know what are the requirements for Honey Lemon? i’m currently letting Hiro do his 2 hour task to look for friends & no lion king tasks yet

Anyone know what the rewards are?
I hit a hyena instead of a blimp thing, so I got started earlier than intended.

1-5 - 2 Magical Chest and 1,000 event currency
6-50 - 2 Magical Chest and 800 event currency
51-150 - 1 Magical Chest and 600 event currency
151-350 - 1 Magical Chest and 500 event currency
351-600 - 1 Magical Chest and 400 event currency
601-1000 - 300 event currency

Looks like I will half-heartedly attempt for top 50

It's been so long since we had a tapper event, I forgot how they work! Lol. So I'm laying in bed, game loads, see the popup about something, click it away out of habit and start clicking things, including hyenas. Then started thinking, "I don't have a quest for hyenas, what were they for?" Some time later...oh, Tapper event. Oh well, so I started it way earlier than I wanted.

anyone know what are the requirements for Honey Lemon? i’m currently letting Hiro do his 2 hour task to look for friends & no lion king tasks yet
16 hats and 16 purses. 20 microbot (blimp pieces) and 2500 EC.
Most of her items available by 1-2 hr tasks and bronze chests.

I hit a hyena instead of a blimp thing, so I got started earlier than intended.

1-5 - 2 Magical Chest and 1,000 event currency
6-50 - 2 Magical Chest and 800 event currency
51-150 - 1 Magical Chest and 600 event currency
151-350 - 1 Magical Chest and 500 event currency
351-600 - 1 Magical Chest and 400 event currency
601-1000 - 300 event currency

Looks like I will half-heartedly attempt for top 50
Do you know what the refresh rate is? 1, 2, or 4 hours? Going to wait til a little later to join so the board will not be so competitive.

Do you know what the refresh rate is? 1, 2, or 4 hours? Going to wait til a little later to join so the board will not be so competitive.
It's not 1 hour and it's not 2 hours.... So possibly 4 hours? Or 3... I remember having 3 hours refresh rate before...

I went ahead and clicked on them a couple of hours ago, and I don't see any roaming about now. I think McCoy is right.

Thanks. I took them ALL out and sorted through them. I wish there was a faster way. Thanks for the posts reminding me to check these characters.[/QUOTE

There is a faster way, but you have to do it early. Choose the first character from the character book and tap on the event currency button to see where it can be earned just like the tokens!

I can't get any more of Hiro's Bots to drop so I can finally get him to level 2;all I've been getting are those stupid Arendelle Medallions and Goofy's the only one who can collect the stupid things because I don't have Go Go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter