• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

i succumbed and spend the four bucks to get gogo. you can NOT complete these events without at least one diamond character. maybe if they were even SLIGHTLY more generous with gems............... (leveling up gives you like 1000 magic??? hm.) :furious:

Dirty move, Gameloft... for locking up Fred again... He is now available at the same time as Wasabi, so that's tomorrow... I was going to welcome him this morning after the overnight 8 hour task... A whole day of bot parts gone, thanks again Gameloft...

How do you get the required tokens to fight the bots?

The BH6 characters plus Scar have two hour tasks to get them. They are also available in bronze chests.

Dirty move, Gameloft... for locking up Fred again... He is now available at the same time as Wasabi, so that's tomorrow... I was going to welcome him this morning after the overnight 8 hour task... A whole day of bot parts gone, thanks again Gameloft...
Is this pc or mobile game? I bought Fred this morning and have been getting his items from characters, need 1 more ear hat to go to level 2... (on mobile game).

Last edited:

Is this pc or mobile game? I bought Fred this morning and have been getting his items from characters, need 1 more ear hat to go to level 2... (on mobile game).

I did the 8 hrs overnight, too. Bought Fred around 6:45 ET this morning. IOS platform.

How do you get the required tokens to fight the bots?

The BH6 characters plus Scar have two hour tasks to get them. They are also available in bronze chests.

Yes as Tonga said.

Also....You can click on a bot. Then click on the buttons for the tokens that you need (the visor and the remote control) ....as long as you don’t already have any of them...and it will show you the tasks that earn them.

Yes, I'm also glad that I don't have a hard stop at this point. I am NOT, however, a fan of the method to collect the wires. It's a pain and taking forever it seems (as you can tell from just trying to get the first one). The 2 items needed are RARE, so even though I've sent my characters out to get them all day, I don't have all that much to show for their hard work. And then they have to be turned into wires. I'm both pleased and annoyed with this event so far. :rotfl:
Okay, so I was hoping that we'd like hit a wall and have to wait for things as in the past, but it seems like that is not the case this event. It appears that we just keep going and progressing and then you unlock the ability to get all the parts throughout nearly the entire event? Perhaps that's how it works? I really don't know. I'm one pair of visors away from attempting to see if that's how it really works. I found a bunch of hope about ten minutes ago, so right now it's all rainbows and puppies and unicorns. I'd like that to last.
But we do have those hard stops. Can't welcome Wasabi until tomorrow at this point, so they still haven't let us completely run the game and wrap things up early. Hey, at least it gives us checkpoints to work towards, and helps us to keep on target with progress.

So what’s required to get the “battle of the bots”?

Do you need to collect all the blueprints first? I've been holding off on collecting them until bedtime and trying to figure out if I need to rethink that strategy. I’ve got all the required quests done that are showing up for me. Well, except for the building of Lucky Cat Cafe, which is almost finished being built.

I got the battle bot task after finishing up the 4hr task for Hiro and Honey Lemon at the Lucky Cat Cafe

Yes as Tonga said.

Also....You can click on a bot. Then click on the buttons for the tokens that you need (the visor and the remote control) ....as long as you don’t already have any of them...and it will show you the tasks that earn them.

Thank you both!

I did the 8 hrs overnight, too. Bought Fred around 6:45 ET this morning. IOS platform.

Something strange did happen with Fred. At about 7:00 ET this morning he was available for purchase with gems. But when I checked again at about 11:30 ET, he was locked and listed as available in about 24 hours.

Last edited:
Looks like they may have had a few issues then.

My trophy event didn’t start for me until about a half hour ago, so I’m starting considerably lower than usual. Won’t be an issue at the end since I usually do week with trophies, but still. Also had to restart game twice to get my scoreboard to work.

How many gems does/did Fred cost?

Also anyone know microbots we can collect before the game stops collecting them?

Currently have 35 and trying to decide if I want to level a BH6 character when I hit 40 and then send my Thumper on his 24 hour level, or just do thumper now?

But we do have those hard stops. Can't welcome Wasabi until tomorrow at this point, so they still haven't let us completely run the game and wrap things up early. Hey, at least it gives us checkpoints to work towards, and helps us to keep on target with progress.

Yes we do. I was thinking about it after I posted. It's not as hard a stop, though, since I have things to do. I don't have either of Baymax's items maxed out yet, etc. But you are correct that we need to wait for Wasabi, some buildings, and the other 2 characters. Usually I'm just waiting with nothing to do since I don't want to spend all my EC leveling up my characters early on. I guess that's the difference? I know I'm not posting in a clear way today (and last night)... my brain is working on other things. :rolleyes:

Also anyone know microbots we can collect before the game stops collecting them?

Currently have 35 and trying to decide if I want to level a BH6 character when I hit 40 and then send my Thumper on his 24 hour level, or just do thumper now?
You can only collect as many as you need for each of your characters. Add up how many each requires for their next level, and that's the total you're working with for now.

Looks like they may have had a few issues then.

My trophy event didn’t start for me until about a half hour ago, so I’m starting considerably lower than usual. Won’t be an issue at the end since I usually do week with trophies, but still. Also had to restart game twice to get my scoreboard to work.

How many gems does/did Fred cost?
I think Fred was 275 gems.
I got him early this morning as well and have not updated the app so will wait to level him up to see if the update changes anything.

I did download the iOS update, and have just gotten the prompt to welcome Wasabi. I don’t know these characters, but if Fred is the guy next to Wasabi in the character book, then he’s still locked for me. It says he’ll be available in 18hrs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter