• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

So, I have welcomed Baymax but I am having a difficult time leveling him up to level 2 to be able to collect for his armor.

Congrats to you. I am still sitting at 8/10 chips and considering it is time to stop playing a game with so little chances for drops. Don’t want them to give it to me but let’s be reasonable at least. You want us to stay let us win some. Got three boxes in cloud contest but did not get any chips from them. Interns need to be nicer!!!

Happiness is by tier, not percentage. 4%, 84%, the buff is the same. The percentage is basically a time indicator of how that level decays.

Managed to welcome Baymax last night and need one more helmet to get him to level 2 and the armor. Managed three chests and the EC for the mini event...happiness is at max. I'm feeling good about getting the "congrats, you're done!" screen fairly soon.

Managed to welcome Baymax last night and need one more helmet to get him to level 2 and the armor. Managed three chests and the EC for the mini event...happiness is at max. I'm feeling good about getting the "congrats, you're done!" screen fairly soon.

Note, Baymax to Lvl 2 only UNLOCKS the armor. You still need to collect for it. Which means more chips, more hats and 2 shoulder pads. So "fairly soon" is probably at least 3 days away.

Just completed the armor. So now I'm torn between continuing to level characters up, and just gathering enough currency to max out on the conversion in five days.

Welcome to the club. I did a tiny bit of leveling, but then decided to try to get enough EC to get the gems since I used so many for this event. I'll probably end up doing some leveling up though since I have trouble doing "nothing" in terms of collecting items.

ETA: Actually I think the difficulty in acquiring microbots will help me to not level up too many of my characters. Way to go, interns!

Welcome to the club. I did a tiny bit of leveling, but then decided to try to get enough EC to get the gems since I used so many for this event. I'll probably end up doing some leveling up though since I have trouble doing "nothing" in terms of collecting items.

ETA: Actually I think the difficulty in acquiring microbots will help me to not level up too many of my characters. Way to go, interns!
I was thinking the same thing. Collecting microbots is unending at this point, with all characters requiring 50 just to bring them from 5 to 6.

I was thinking the same thing. Collecting microbots is unending at this point, with all characters requiring 50 just to bring them from 5 to 6.

Yep it's pretty much not even an option to do much leveling up so I guess there isn't much of a decision to make here.

Started collecting costume items this morning and 0 for everything.

I agree collecting the microbots is kind of a pain BUT it’s still so much better than collecting 2 items to make 1. Also, don’t need to waste character doing those jobs. The number of microbots collected is the problem.

Note, Baymax to Lvl 2 only UNLOCKS the armor. You still need to collect for it. Which means more chips, more hats and 2 shoulder pads. So "fairly soon" is probably at least 3 days away.

Totally. I have everyone out right now and the first tasks are gonna be done in an hour. There's almost five days left in this event and I'm not stressing.

So I’m on day 3 of trying for chips. Only have 1 which came from a chest. Happiness has been at Ecstatic all day today (6 quests, no chips).

Do all 4 need to be level 5 or something?

Just feeling frustrated with the game at this point.

Armor - 2/4 chips, 4/4 hats, 0/2 shoulder pads (ugh)

I need 290 microbots just to level everyone up so that is definitely being put on hold! Just gathering a few other random tokens and building up EC. I wonder if they’ll drastically adjust down the requirements after the event ends.

Status Report (because I have nothing better to do):

Hiro - ready for 6
Baymax - collecting for 2 <---- this may take a while I think
Yokai - ready for 4
Go Go - ready for 5
Honey Lemon - collecting for 7 <---- only because I didn't realize she HAD to be upgraded so I could collect ears for Baymax (it's been crazy and I didn't pay attention to the things all the kind people here posted)
Fred - ready for 5
Wasabi - ready for 5

EC - 29,487 <---- this is decent, glad I still have 4 ish days to collect more
Magic - 8,952,802 <---very happy about this. I feel like more land will open up soon and lots of magic will be needed.

Other Characters:
Toy Alien - collecting for 10
Peter Pan - ready for 9
Thumper - ready for 8
Bambi - ready for 7
Flower - ready for 7
Jack Jack - ready for 6
Stitch - collecting for 10

Did everyone have trouble collecting the circuit board for Baymax? I have the one I got in the chest but I keep sending out Honey and Wasabi and they never get any. At this rate, I won't be getting Baymax in time before the event is over.

I got the last ear hat this morning, and welcomed "armored Baymax" after that. The shoulder pads had a bad drop rate, but since it was a 2 hr task I ended up with those 2 well before I got the ear hats.

I've been trying for 2 days to get armored Baymax I have right now six or seven ships three of the ear hats at zero shoulder pads. I might have to employ my trick of taking my phone off internet seeing if I get what I want and if I don't I clear the data and keep try. That's how I guaranteed that every time I tried to get those golden ships to unlock Baymax I got one every single time at least.

Pretty excited about having all the characters. I wonder with such a mixed reaction for Stitch, did Baymax get the same treatment?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter