Disney Magic Kingdoms

With one day and one hour left I am not close to getting the Baymax Costume, and I really don't care. I kind of feel like it might stay unlocked as long as we have Baymax. That's just my random opinion.

Secondly, I posted on the facebook page and my comment was along the lines of, I am excited for the new land and while I know you have it planned out already, it would have been cool, if opening up the land, unlocked several character sets, like when the game first started. Well they replied! I was SO SURPRISED. They said, you'll soon see what surprises are ahead. Which is nothing new.

In random personal news, I'm actually getting to the point where I feel like things are settling down, so I'd like to say thank you to everyone here for posting and supporting and saying things (even though you didn't know it) to keep motivated and sane for the past year.

I'm very excited for the new update and I still predict that we'll get a livestream on Friday.

Well, it took me foreverrrrrrrr to get the green chips to level Baymax up. Finally leveled him to level 2 and then the green chips were the ONLY thing I have gotten so far for his costume :rotfl:

I don’t see myself getting the hats and shoulder pads before tomorrow, so guess it’s just collecting EC for me. I only have 36k right now, but that’s pretty good as I usually get 20 or less gems per event. Hoping maybe I can get up to 20 this time for sure.

Just curious, when an event ends, do you keep the characters around and continue to level them up or do you just leave them where they are at and send them home? I usually level all mine up and keep the ones that I like or earn happiness around. I'm not that invested in the characters for this event so I may just send them all home wherever they are at level-wise. I've got mainline characters to level up or welcome anyway.

If you have the time, why not level up your characters? They are worth a few gems, which if you are free to play, are worth it.

I must be one of the unlucky ones with terrible drop rates, only a single baymax ear for the costume. I'll grind it until tomorrow and consider springing the gems since there seems to be a pretty good haul this time around with the event currency conversion.

Holy crap... did they actually offer that as a bundle? A perfect indication that they intentionally made the pads difficult with the hope that we would intention of making us pay.

Totally agree.

could that mean we finally are able to level up the Pirates characters beyond level 6 ?!?!?!?!?

I was wondering the same thing.

As happy as I am for new land, I can't believe we are getting another livestream same day this event ends. I'm SO over it.

Me, too. If there is an event in August I'm out. And the whole drama of the "livestream announcements" is just ridiculous.

So, I only tested this once, but it has a 100% success rate :D

Chanting, "No Whammies" right before clicking on Hiro = shoulder pad!

Still have to wait 15 minutes for Baymax to finish his task, but then I will have the armor in both games. I didn't mind this event, right up to the impossible drops for Baymax's ears to level him to 2, followed by the shoulder pads. And then it was excrutiating.

Just curious, when an event ends, do you keep the characters around and continue to level them up or do you just leave them where they are at and send them home? I usually level all mine up and keep the ones that I like or earn happiness around. I'm not that invested in the characters for this event so I may just send them all home wherever they are at level-wise. I've got mainline characters to level up or welcome anyway.
Level up for the gems then banish them

Curiosity....For those of us that have Baymax and NOT the costume, I feel like, under reasonable circumstances, it would stand that if he's unlocked eventually you can get his armor yes? Or is that keyword in Bold and Italic and Underlined and red, the key word that will prove me wrong????

Curiosity....For those of us that have Baymax and NOT the costume, I feel like, under reasonable circumstances, it would stand that if he's unlocked eventually you can get his armor yes? Or is that keyword in Bold and Italic and Underlined and red, the key word that will prove me wrong????

My thought process is that once you have the character you shouldn't be limited to the time of the event to get a costume - it is like completing a task he/she has but you have him/her so can do that after event ends ...

... but based on the fact they are charging $5.99 for the costume an 40 gems me things the developers don't have the same thought process I do :D

It would be my guess, as getting the armor was actually a step within the event itself, that if you do not have it by the time the event ends, you will not be able to get it after that time. (other than the inevitable chests in the future)

I now have 5 yellow chips and only one day to get the other 5. Unless they start making the drop rates better, I won't get Baymax before the event ends.

I believe this is the first event character that doesn't require gems that I haven't been able to get.

Me too! I have sent Honey Lemon and Wasabi every 4 hours for 6 days straight and I have 4 chips. I just now collected and still nothing. So no Baymax for me unless I break down and spend gems.

Baymax wore his armor for exactly long enough for me to end the event and then I returned him to his squishy white self. I'm at 54,989 EC so I'm hoping I can grind it up tonight if it's quiet at work and get close to the full gems by the end of the event.

I need 2 shoulder pads and 1 ear hat. I feel like with the drop rates as poor as they are, this will not happen, but I'm close, which is helpful, and I'm very proud of myself for NOT spending gems to get the armor. I don't think it's worth it. I hope it's not worth it at least. I spent to get costumes for Anna, Elsa and Olaf, and it wasn't worth it

This is the first event I haven’t finished since I started playing this game. Can really tell I have no interest in the characters lol but it was kinda nice not stressing about it or spending any gems! I probably won’t even finish Yokai in time

This event has been draining. I think the amount of game playing time required is just nuts.
While I have my issues with this event, mainly that I just have no interest in BH6 characters, I've found it much less stressful and time consuming than previous events. The microbots are SO MUCH BETTER than having to collect 2 items to make 1. Not only did those 1 hour jobs require logging in more, they also tied up 2 characters form collecting other needed items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter