Disney Magic Kingdoms

I was wondering if all the Little Mermaid attractions will be able to fit into the plot of land we opened that was guarded by Mother Gothel. I have that plot completely empty with all other attractions out. The Under the Sea attraction looks the biggest, I’d say at least 13x13 which would make it the same size as the Magic Lamp theatre. If so and provided that Atlantica and Ursulas Lair are no bigger than 12x12 then yes they will all fit in that plot of land. If Under the Sea is any bigger than that then they will likely not all fit which will be very frustrating.

I asked earlier but didn't get a response (which might just be a response in the end) but I'll ask again. Did anyone get Jack Sparrow's costume? Is there any use for it at all? Is it a waste of time and effort and elixir?

I asked earlier but didn't get a response (which might just be a response in the end) but I'll ask again. Did anyone get Jack Sparrow's costume? Is there any use for it at all? Is it a waste of time and effort and elixir?

I was wondering about that myself, and I feel like someone mentioned something about the costume being needed for a Tia Dalma task? Possibly? We shall soon see I suppose. I did all my land maneuvering so now I"m just leveling and waiting. I'm getting closer to getting that list lessened. Every time I do though, they hit us with 7 new characters, which is not a bad thing at all. I just find it interesting.

I haven't read any posts where anyone has mentioned him yet. My issue is that his requirements are the same as taking him to 10. I am maxed out on both 10 and the costume, but the ear hats are taking forever. And given a choice between the coat and 10, I'm taking level 10. I have't seen a use for the coat yet, outside of the one task with Tia.

I haven't read any posts where anyone has mentioned him yet. My issue is that his requirements are the same as taking him to 10. I am maxed out on both 10 and the costume, but the ear hats are taking forever. And given a choice between the coat and 10, I'm taking level 10. I have't seen a use for the coat yet, outside of the one task with Tia.

I only have him at L8 but I do have that task with Tia sitting there. As I've said (probably too many times) I'm not a fan of the whole costume thing in general, but if it was useful I'd get it. I guess I'll hold off on it for now. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this one. I wish I could get him to 10 - I feel like I have too many characters at the moment and would love to clear some out before Ariel begins.

Feel the same way about the costumes, especially the ones that cost 120 gems. I think many of them are cute, but if they don’t offer some type of item advantage IMO what’s the point? I’d grudgingly consider purchasing a costume if they offered some type of item advantage. And not just for one character or event, but even if they carried over to future events, even if they were say 24 hour item jobs.

Was just looking at all the costumes and was suprised to see a few coming soon items. Also had a good laugh at some of the costumes lunar costume for Goofy or especially Olaf’s bow tie. For 120 gems, at the time it came out, they rotated 2 holiday leafs and put a red dot in the center. :rotfl:

Ok @AJGolden1013 ...here is your next assignment...should you choose to accept it... Group each theme by movie and then tell us which themes will fit in each section of your maps.

I printed your maps tonight and now I'm trying to figure out a smart way to keep each theme together. Thanks again for laying it all out for us!!!

Ok @AJGolden1013 ...here is your next assignment...should you choose to accept it... Group each theme by movie and then tell us which themes will fit in each section of your maps.

I printed your maps tonight and now I'm trying to figure out a smart way to keep each theme together. Thanks again for laying it all out for us!!!

Until they open up new plots of land that will hold such large pieces, I don’t know if it’s possible. I personally am not that bothered. When all the little mermaid buildings come out I’m going to mix them into my park. That’s why I laid things out by size. Perhaps when they open up more land it might be done, but for right now I don’t see a way.

Tia is finally ready to welcome! Should I do it now? Or hold off til after the event?

I'm also trying to level up my Lilo&Stitch characters but they are all collecting at the moment. How high would you guess they should be for the event?

ETA... they are all at 8, except Nani who is 2 hours from being at 9, and Stitch who is at 7 (with much to collect)

Last edited:
Tia is finally ready to welcome! Should I do it now? Or hold off til after the event?

I'm also trying to level up my Lilo&Stitch characters but they are all collecting at the moment. How high would you guess they should be for the event?

ETA... they are all at 8, except Nani who is 2 hours from being at 9, and Stitch who is at 7 (with much to collect)

I personally would focus on Lilo and Stitch and get them as high as possible with the 3days ish we have left. It’s better to have them as close to maxed out as possible so they can assist with the event. If they are all at 10 or relatively close to 10 then you should be able to use them to help gain more event currency. They might be okay where they are all now, but in my opinion, the closer to 10 the better

I personally would focus on Lilo and Stitch and get them as high as possible with the 3days ish we have left. It’s better to have them as close to maxed out as possible so they can assist with the event. If they are all at 10 or relatively close to 10 then you should be able to use them to help gain more event currency. They might be okay where they are all now, but in my opinion, the closer to 10 the better

First of all congratulations on finally being able to welcome Tia! :thumbsup2

Secondly, I would partially disagree with @AJGolden1013. While agree with her suggestion about trying to get your L&S characters as high as possible, although they should be high enough for the event, I would definitely also welcome Tia before the event starts.

Tia takes 24 hours to welcome, so this would be the time to level her up and I’m not sure about you, but it would drive me crazy (crazier) knowing I had a character ready to welcome, but wait close to a month before welcoming them. During the event, you should be able to collect and level Tia up a few levels and take advantage of the quicker leveling times.

I’ve been focusing on leveling up as many of my higher characters as possible before the event starts. This weekend I leveled all my original Pirates characters to level 9 and 5 of my BH6 characters are ready to level to 9, so I’m hoping to get 1 or 2 done before the event starts. Gonna Level my Baymax to 7 first though.

I'd welcome Tia now. Like right now. Also keep working on collecting tokens for L&S while Tia is making the 24 journey to your kingdom. I got my Tia up to level 2 right away, so you can collect for her at the same time. If you are anything like me, you'll be happy you crossed her off your to do list. Congrats!!! She took awhile.

In all the events I’ve played that had helper characters, I don’t recall them ever needing to be higher than level 6 to do tasks for event currency/character tokens. Once I needed to get Carpet to level 6 because I only had it at level 5. Most of my event characters are under level 7 and I’ve never struggled during an event that featured helper characters. I really do need to work on levelling characters tho, I’m way behind.

Ya know,forgive me if I sound a bit rude(I don't mean to be)but maybe it's time to start being thankful for what we DO have and stop complaining about what we don't. It drives me nuts to see so many complaints about a (free to play) game when there really don't have to be. Look at what the developers have given us and what they keep giving us with all these new features. For pete's sake,they even opened up Adventureland not too long ago,they finally decided to release TLM for everyone who kept whining for it,they do give us new land from time to time,and yet it's never enough for people. I know I sound like a broken record,but it's ridiculous. And quite honestly,it will eventually get to the point where I will neither watch the livestreams or participate in these forums because of how toxic this community gets.

I know everyone on here views the game differently and that it can sometimes get pretty negative, but having read every single comment on this forum from page 1 to page 1042, I'd say it goes in waves. When they release something everyone has wanted for awhile, like land or particular character sets, there are usually several pages of comments that are very positive. Just look back a week or two and see all the happy comments about finally leveling pirate characters to 10 after more than a year and releasing 2 plots of land so everyone could actually put out the attractions they worked so hard for.

The biggest, most common complaint for this game seems to be land, and that is where lots of the negativity comes from. They advertised the game as a build your own theme park, then gave us tons of neat buildings, concessions, decorations, and characters to put in it. Great! Except there isn't enough LAND to do this most of the time. Some players don't care how their park looks as long as it all fits, some arrange by size or time of drops, while others try to lay it out neatly with decor and concessions that match the movie theme or attraction area. There is no wrong way to play, BUT when they don't put out enough land, NO ONE can play the way they want. People have been stating since the first 3 months, Why bother spending money on a new attraction or decoration if I have to have it in storage? Gameloft doesn't care that they are losing money from willing spenders all over a simple concept. If you introduce 4 new buildings per event, then put out 1 piece of land per event to display them so people don't have to redo their dream park every single event just so the "right" buildings are out to drop tokens or trophies.

This becomes a big problem the further into the game you get. Yes, you may have to put away the incredibles set to make room for the new sets, but then you run the risk of not having certain tasks available when those characters can collect event currency for future events. (example clearing away lilo and stitch building to make room, except you need those characters/buildings for currency for little mermaid). On top of that, you have to keep out certain trophy attractions and it gets time consuming and annoying to have to pack away buildings every event to make room for the new ones when the easy and obvious solution is to just drop 1 piece of land for each new event and be done with it. I don't see how that's a very hard thing for them to do or at least address since it is one of the regular negative comments posted. Everyone posted positively for the last land update and yet, here comes a new event where we are back to being behind in land space again. The seems like a legitimate issue for people to rant about.

I know everyone on here views the game differently and that it can sometimes get pretty negative, but having read every single comment on this forum from page 1 to page 1042, I'd say it goes in waves. When they release something everyone has wanted for awhile, like land or particular character sets, there are usually several pages of comments that are very positive. Just look back a week or two and see all the happy comments about finally leveling pirate characters to 10 after more than a year and releasing 2 plots of land so everyone could actually put out the attractions they worked so hard for.

The biggest, most common complaint for this game seems to be land, and that is where lots of the negativity comes from. They advertised the game as a build your own theme park, then gave us tons of neat buildings, concessions, decorations, and characters to put in it. Great! Except there isn't enough LAND to do this most of the time. Some players don't care how their park looks as long as it all fits, some arrange by size or time of drops, while others try to lay it out neatly with decor and concessions that match the movie theme or attraction area. There is no wrong way to play, BUT when they don't put out enough land, NO ONE can play the way they want. People have been stating since the first 3 months, Why bother spending money on a new attraction or decoration if I have to have it in storage? Gameloft doesn't care that they are losing money from willing spenders all over a simple concept. If you introduce 4 new buildings per event, then put out 1 piece of land per event to display them so people don't have to redo their dream park every single event just so the "right" buildings are out to drop tokens or trophies.

This becomes a big problem the further into the game you get. Yes, you may have to put away the incredibles set to make room for the new sets, but then you run the risk of not having certain tasks available when those characters can collect event currency for future events. (example clearing away lilo and stitch building to make room, except you need those characters/buildings for currency for little mermaid). On top of that, you have to keep out certain trophy attractions and it gets time consuming and annoying to have to pack away buildings every event to make room for the new ones when the easy and obvious solution is to just drop 1 piece of land for each new event and be done with it. I don't see how that's a very hard thing for them to do or at least address since it is one of the regular negative comments posted. Everyone posted positively for the last land update and yet, here comes a new event where we are back to being behind in land space again. The seems like a legitimate issue for people to rant about.

Couldn’t have said it better myself and unlike me, you stayed cool, calm and collected! :thumbsup2

If you introduce 4 new buildings per event, then put out 1 piece of land per event to display them so people don't have to redo their dream park every single event just so the "right" buildings are out to drop tokens or trophies.

In paricular this part is dead on. I just can not, and will never understand why they would not do that? It would be one thing if they didn’t have any unopened plots of land but they have 12 unopened plots. That's why I over reacted the way I did, because I was shocked that the first event after the big update, they wouldn’t open land. I guess we will find out in a few days, but I’m holding out hope that they open up a plot of land.

Yep! :thumbsup2

Unless there is some technical reason they are doing this, I just don’t get it. Also, I don’t buy that it would slow the game up to much, or keep older devices from playing the game. If that was the case, why would they open up that portal and add all that area in the game?

If they would just open up some of that land, it would make so many players who played since the beginning happy. It would also potentially open up a new revenue stream, because I would be willing to spend a few bucks, wether it’s cash or gems, to get some more land. As it stand right now, they will not get anymore money from me and until recently, I almost always bought something, even if it was just a float to help the show support for the game and help it stick around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter