Disney Magic Kingdoms

Did everyone get a lilo and stitch chest today? Just curious who got what from it.
I got the surfing attraction, which was nice for an unexpected bonus, but I would have much preferred a new character. The Lilo and Stitch event happened days after I started playing the game, and I was only able to get Nani, who has one lousy 2 hour task that collects nothing but magic... With the new attraction I at least have twice as many tasks for Nani that collect nothing but magic...

I missed the Lilo and Stitch event, so when I got the chest today, I thought, "This is it. Since I have none of these things, surely, SURELY I shall get something GOOD. Like a CHARACTER"...I got a totem decoration.

I missed the Lilo and Stitch event, so when I got the chest today, I thought, "This is it. Since I have none of these things, surely, SURELY I shall get something GOOD. Like a CHARACTER"...I got a totem decoration.

Interns: crushing hopes and dreams in the name of magic since March 17, 2016. :D

Scrump Backpack Concession. That was after getting another coronian sun dial or whatever from a platinum chest. That's 4 Platinum chests in a row going back like a month that I've gotten that thing. I've certainly lowered my expectations!

Goofy's 4 hour task for Scuttle token conflicts with Hiro's Bot token...so don't upgrade Hiro until you get Scuttle. I am like a bazillion tokens away from maxing him out (going from 9 to 10) so Goofy is going to be pretty useless for Scuttle collecting. There is also a conflict with Eric, but we need so few tokens from him, it shouldn't be a major problem.
Sadly, found that out last night.

Did everyone get a lilo and stitch chest today? Just curious who got what from it.

I did. I have all the big stuff, but I don't have everything. I got a concession stand that I already have.

Very exciting...kukui nut torches in both games. And they are only worth a lousy 50 elixir.

And this teaches me I should be thankful for the duplicate concession stand.

I got a duplicate concession stand too. Hoping to win the LM concession stand in the chest for the Scrump mini event. Right now, everyone is pretty much at 20 on my leader board.

No weekend plans, so I plan to stock up on clams and microbots. And yes....I will be setting a 2hr phone alarm this time (don't judge me too harshly). I want to see if I can build up a healthy surplus this time around.

I have Eric and Sebastian at lv 3 ready for 4. But, I'm going to wait to level them up until I have Scuttle. I want everyone to focus on that crazy bird.

Drops have been pretty good on Scuttle so far. I'm a little over half way there, and I've only been playing between classes. So far so good.

I hope that since we are collecting items for Ariel, like the last few events, Ursula doesn't get kicked to the curb. Or would it be kicked to the jetty? I was really hoping for some hero/villain excitement.

Good luck all!!!!!

I got Nani which was cool because I didn’t have any other lilo and stitch themed items. I’ve been pretty lucky with characters out of chests. I’ve gotten the beast, the madhatter, and Mickey’s Halloween costume (if that counts as a character).

I got Nani which was cool because I didn’t have any other lilo and stitch themed items. I’ve been pretty lucky with characters out of chests. I’ve gotten the beast, the madhatter, and Mickey’s Halloween costume (if that counts as a character).
Lucky you. Nani happens to have an event task. I didn't get her, so her prompt is just gonna sit there and stare at me for a month.

Lucky you. Nani happens to have an event task. I didn't get her, so her prompt is just gonna sit there and stare at me for a month.
I can’t do anything with her. She has to be like level 4 to do anything and I can’t get the things she needs to level up

I can’t do anything with her. She has to be like level 4 to do anything and I can’t get the things she needs to level up
SERIOUSLY?!! You mean no one can help with her items?! Why would they dangle a prize like that in front of us if we can't use it when we win it?

I know how much we all looove spending money on this game. I just thought i would let anyone who wants to know i managed to get both the events bundles available for a whole 0.19 cdn. My friend told me about google opinion surveys that basically gives you a bit of google play money to use every time you answer one. So for anyone who spends money and uses android, i strongly suggest this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter