Disney Magic Kingdoms

So while zooming in looking for the last scrump doll, I watched a little boy buy a tiara from the concession stand, buy a slice of pizza, and then get onto the Mine Train ride. When he got off, both the pizza and tiara were gone.

Well, duh. You can't take food on rides, and you need to store all hats and glasses, otherwise they fly off on the ride.

I haven’t even started collecting her items yet. I have Scuttle at 1 and can level to 2 but sent him off on a quest.

I was just thinking thinking if I got the quest to start collecting for her I could work on getting her items til the event ends since it will take a long time but wasn’t sure if any characters conflicted.

I’m collecting for Tia at the moment and can’t think of any conflicts. She does take a while, I had to do a bit of leveling up of other characters just to get the full set collecting for her.

I don't know that I've ever said this before, so I will say it now, and if it's a repeat, well it's not a bad repeat. I want to say thank you to everyone who posts about getting characters and the next quests in the events, because it helps me to know what I have to do, while I have my crazy work schedule. so thank you to all!!!!

Event Character Status:
Sebastian - collecting for 4
Scuttle - collecting for 3
Prince Eric - collecting for 4
Those Clams!!! It's like the bots!!!!

Non-Event Character Status:
Michael Darling - collecting for 6
John Darling - collecting for 8
Elizabeth Swann - ready for 10
Jack Sparrow - ready for 10
Will Turner - ready for 10
Captain Barbosa - ready for 7
Tia Dalma - ready for 4
Davy Jones - collecting for 8
Bambi - ready for 10
Jack-Jack - collecting for 10 <--- he'll be ready for 10 by the end of the event I'm sure
Christopher Robin - ready for 6
Hiro - ready for 9
Baymax - collecting for 8
Yokai - collecting for 9
Go Go - ready for 9
Honey Lemon - collecting for 10 <---- she'll be ready, I need one ear hat
Fred - ready for 9
Wasabi - collecting for 8

The BOTS!!!!! I have 261 bots at the moment. So my ready characters are officially ready and can all be leveled up to the next level. I think between now and the end of the Little Mermaid Event, I'm just going to work on getting all the bots I can! If Honey Lemon is an indication of what the rest will be like, you need 100 bots to get to level 10. So, LOTS of BOTS!

Last edited:

Is it me or are the Scrump dolls the worst freaking tappers to find! I’m constantly searching for the last one. It took me over 10 minutes twice last night but so far I’m sitting in second on my leaderboard and I should be able to get back to first while working overnight...

Might not be the worst, but they are a pain! The last 1 or 2 usually trip me off, but overall they love to hide behind building. I’ve found that force quitting and restarting helps most of the time.

I’m not even bothering with the leader board. The rewards from those chests are pretty lackluster and I feel like using my usual strategy of removing all non-token/trophy attractions to make them easier to find. I’ll just tap whichever I see for the free currency and not worry bout it.

As for the event itself, got 8600EC so far, Eric & Sebastian are ready to level 4 (well only enough clams for one of them) and Scuttle is at 2/5 on both tokens to join them.

Is it me or are the Scrump dolls the worst freaking tappers to find! I’m constantly searching for the last one. It took me over 10 minutes twice last night but so far I’m sitting in second on my leaderboard and I should be able to get back to first while working overnight...

Me too. I’m always looking for the last 2 dolls then I forget I’m looking for them and exits the game. Ughh.

From the BH6 event, how many bots is required to open the last 2 characters before Baymax? I just want to estimate how much I will need to unlock Triton and Ursula and how much I can spare for leveling up the rest.

It's 10 every 5 hours, and 5 shells every 2 hours but you can click on the icon to help find those - the dolls you just have to search for them
Thanks. I knew about the shells, but not the dolls. I kind of just click on the dolls when I see them, but I don't really look around for them. I'm 2 hours away from FINALLY getting Scuttle. It took a long time.

It’s actually 10 every 4 hours. Restarting game can really help.

Currently #1, up 10, with 10.5 hours left. Cant wait for it to be over.

I finally got scuttle! Took me a long time but now I’m waiting an hour to actually get him. I only have 5 dinglehoppers right now.

So I have 60 gems. Should I spend them on a chest or wait and get something else? I’m not sure what to use the gems on: characters or attractions.

Gem priority should probably go:
Parade slots
Floats
Event characters/attractions (since they are time locked)
Chest pedestal
Premium characters
Attractions
Chests

Since parades are one of the only ways to earn gems they eventually pay themselves back and then some. Buying chests/bundles is about on par with buying lottery tickets because what you get from them is random.

Gem priority should probably go:
Parade slots
Floats
Event characters/attractions (since they are time locked)
Chest pedestal
Premium characters
Attractions
Chests

Since parades are one of the only ways to earn gems they eventually pay themselves back and then some. Buying chests/bundles is about on par with buying lottery tickets because what you get from them is random.
Wow I didn’t even know you could buy parade slots lol. I bought one parade slot and the little mermaid float with my gems.

Nooooooooo! They put the item collecting (2 Purple Critter Carriers + 1 Purple Net = 1 Crab) back into the event. The crab collecting then gives you a chance for Ariel's Snarfblatt item, of which we need 20. Grrrrr. Of course they'd put something that most of us absolutely hate back into the game. I hate to think what the Kelp Flowers will require.

I believe the snarfblatt collecting begins after a 6 or 8 hour Sebastian/Ariel task.

Nooooooooo! They put the item collecting (2 Purple Critter Carriers + 1 Purple Net = 1 Crab) back into the event. The crab collecting then gives you a chance for Ariel's Snarfblatt item, of which we need 20. Grrrrr. Of course they'd put something that most of us absolutely hate back into the game. I hate to think what the Kelp Flowers will require.

I believe the snarfblatt collecting begins after a 6 or 8 hour Sebastian/Ariel task.

Same as Big Hero 6’s middle item then. This seems to be the new direction they are taking with collecting the final character tokens. If it’s the same as Big Hero 6, to get the last token will be dual tasks with the six unlocked TLM characters with two of the duos paired with a premium, so only one way to get them for those who did not unlock Eric/Flounder.

Same as Big Hero 6’s middle item then. This seems to be the new direction they are taking with collecting the final character tokens. If it’s the same as Big Hero 6, to get the last token will be dual tasks with the six unlocked TLM characters with two of the duos paired with a premium, so only one way to get them for those who did not unlock Eric/Flounder.

How will I get Ariel then... :sad1::sad1:
23 days to go and I’m losing hope that I will get the last character this time. I am just about to finish Scuttle’s first 6-hour task and my heart is already breaking by the thought of not being able to get Ariel and her mermaid form. :sad2:

Who can collect the purple carriers and the purple nets?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter