Disney Magic Kingdoms

Well, I finally got a net, so no it's not a issue with the game. It's just a cruel joke from the interns.

I think Scuttle needs to be level 4 to get a net. I sent him for a net 3 or 4 times while he was level 3, and didn’t get a net. I leveled him up to 4, and I'm 1 for 1 on nets at level 4.

I had Scuttle at Level 4 since yesterday, before I was able to send him out, so I guess it has nothing to do with his level, but thank you for trying to help.

I think Scuttle needs to be level 4 to get a net. I sent him for a net 3 or 4 times while he was level 3, and didn’t get a net. I leveled him up to 4, and I'm 1 for 1 on nets at level 4.
That's not how it works. When a character is required to be at a certain level for a token, the item doesn't show as a possible reward. The interns have simply upped the odds of receiving that token. Completing a task does not mean automatically winning a token that isn't labeled as "common".

So as it turns out if you don't have the tasks/quests to rehears for the show, you have a glitched game. Am I the only one in our little community here with this glitch? I keep reminding myself I put in a ticket and that I should be patient, because someone else said an uninstall and reinstall didn't work for them. I've also heard that uninstalling and reinstalling can sometimes make you lose all your progress so I don't want to do that.

*deep breath* *remain patient*

Business hours open tomorrow and I will call them and figure out what's going on at that time, since they are probably off for the weekend.

Hope they respond to you asap. I also had a glitch with BH6 event after one of their mini-events and they replied to me AFTER the event is already over.

Although the problem that I encountered is that I wasn’t able to receive the rewards for the mini-event so it’s really not that big of a deal for me.

Well if you have to have crabs to get her, than she is evil! Or is she the one that gives players crabs. :rotfl:

Shoot!!! (keeping it G rated for the boards) I’m about 12 hours behind from finishing the 8 hour Sebastian quest, because the interns do not know how write. :confused3 I didn’t start the “Seeking a Sea King” quest last night, because in its description said Send Sebastian & Ariel to talk in her Grotto. They really need to proofread stuff better. :confused:
Ha ha ha. My fragile eyes appreciate the G rating. I'm still having trouble with Davy Jones' Organ!! Thanks for that by the way.

I got behind on the same joint task. I sent them out, not realizing that I needed them for Ursula's pesky crabs. Wish I would have collected crabs ( a sentiment I guarantee I will never say again) for the last 8 hrs. I would have rather taken care of the 8hr task while I was sleeping. Oh well...maybe others will learn from our mistakes.

Well, I finally got a net, so no it's not a issue with the game. It's just a cruel joke from the interns.

I had Scuttle at Level 4 since yesterday, before I was able to send him out, so I guess it has nothing to do with his level, but thank you for trying to help.
We'll know for sure if the interns are messing with us if they start offering crabs for $$$. If not, blame Ursula, it's silly, but it will make you feel better. At least until they have a little intern character walking around our kingdoms for us to yell at.

At this point, I think we can safely forget about skipping anything from past events. The lazy-*** interns seem to be reusing all of the coding. Same characters and same tasks to collect EC, same collection methods for items. We have hit a rut, folks.
Noooooooo!!!! Please don't say that. It took over a year to get out of the last rut.

Ok, deleting & reinstalling the app launched the Cursed Crab opener task. Bad news is, all relevant characters are off doing other tasks. Leveling Eric to 4 because I’m maxed out on clam shells.

Carrier: Sebastian, Stitch & Triton
Net: Scuttle, Flounder & Ursula

I only have Sebastian and Scuttle to do this. And by what I’m reading here, it’ll take forever to get them. Awesome!

After that party task, Pleaky and Jumba have a task each, which are prompted simultaneously.

Guess I don’t have any side quests after Lilo and Nani then.

At this point, I think we can safely forget about skipping anything from past events. The lazy-*** interns seem to be reusing all of the coding. Same characters and same tasks to collect EC, same collection methods for items. We have hit a rut, folks.

Welcome back @supernova, some of us missed you. Hopefully this leads, at least in part, to the return of the villain we love to hate.:thumbsup2:rotfl:

Okay my friends you might know this. If I uninstall the app and then reinstall it, what are the chances of me losing everything in my game? I am connected to facebook, because they said that would help keep your progress and I've called the customer support lines and they say that my ticket is being looked at, but I would like to try a reinstall to see if that helps, however, I am very afraid, I've heard horror stories. Can anyone reassure me?

Hit the time wall this morning, waiting to unlock King Triton in 4 days.

Sebastian, Scuttle and Eric are all at level 4

15/20 dinglehoppers and 1/20 snarfblatts (it took about 6 hours for scuttle to drop that first net! Otherwise I would have hit the time wall earlier)

12,500 EC

I love The Little Mermaid so I’m enjoying this even if it’s repetitive from previous events.

Hit the time wall this morning, waiting to unlock King Triton in 4 days.

Sebastian, Scuttle and Eric are all at level 4

15/20 dinglehoppers and 1/20 snarfblatts (it took about 6 hours for scuttle to drop that first net! Otherwise I would have hit the time wall earlier)

12,500 EC

I love The Little Mermaid so I’m enjoying this even if it’s repetitive from previous events.

I'm very glad to know there is a time wall, because I'm on the glitch side of the game and I can't get dinglehoppers until they fix it, which they say they are working on, but it's a very LARGE problem, so I have a feeling it will take longer than necessary. I am allowed to collect snarfblatts so that's helpful, and I"m up to 2. I'll do the 8 hour task while I sleep though.

Okay my friends you might know this. If I uninstall the app and then reinstall it, what are the chances of me losing everything in my game? I am connected to facebook, because they said that would help keep your progress and I've called the customer support lines and they say that my ticket is being looked at, but I would like to try a reinstall to see if that helps, however, I am very afraid, I've heard horror stories. Can anyone reassure me?

I'd say very good,but it also helps if you have your device connected to Gamecenter or to Microsoft if you have that option. That way all you have to do is reconnect and retrieve your progress.

I'd say very good,but it also helps if you have your device connected to Gamecenter or to Microsoft if you have that option. That way all you have to do is reconnect and retrieve your progress.
I have my game connected to facebook, but I'm still scared. It might be silly, but I am scared.

Agree with @wingweaver84, And she does have some good advice. I do understand your reservations about doing it, though.

Do you have access to multiple devices, iOS or Android? If so, install the game on the second device and sync them with facebook. That way you have a backup of your progress, just Incase something happens to your primary device when you reinstall the app.

I have my game connected to facebook, but I'm still scared. It might be silly, but I am scared.
I’d say you’ll be fine, as long as you are synced with Facebook it should recover your save. I hope they compensate you and others for this glitch. And I don’t mean a single dinglehopper, but one for every 6 hours lost since this glitch first started. Wishing you luck.

You should be fine with the Facebook backup, but to ensure it gets the most recent backup when I switch between devices, I always load the game twice. Load it fully once, make sure it's online (i.e. can you view the daily rewards calendar thing), 'hard'/force close the app, then re-open it. As long as it was connected to Facebook to begin with, it will be good to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter