Disney Magic Kingdoms

Want to hear a piece of bad news? Minor spoiler ahead....

I've arrived at the Welcome Ursula event quest, and she does NOT have a boss fight... BOOOOOOO... BOOOOOO... BOOOOOO...
One of the greatest Disney villains not having a boss fight in an event????? What were they thinking???
Not giving Captain Hook a fight was already disappointing enough, and now Ursula doesn't have one??? Are you serious?????

Would it be safe to continue leveling up all Pirates of the Caribbean and Big Hero 6 characters? I can’t remember if any of them interfered with our current event.

I've arrived at the Welcome Ursula event quest, and she does NOT have a boss fight... BOOOOOOO... BOOOOOO... BOOOOOO...
One of the greatest Disney villains not having a boss fight in an event????? What were they thinking???
Not giving Captain Hook a fight was already disappointing enough, and now Ursula doesn't have one??? Are you serious?????
Booo...that doesn’t seem right :(
Are you able to start collecting the Kelp flowers for Ariel? I just sent Scuttle on his 2 hr task to spy on Ursula

I just had the welcome Ursula task as well and no kelp flowers yet. This whole event storyline has just seemed odd to me, what with Ariel just singing in the water constantly, even though Sebastian supposedly spoke to her in the grotto and she was still in that pond lol. Maybe it’s because Ursula doesn’t look like she will animate that well out of water? Her tenticles look a little jagged...

Currently have Sebastian at level 6, Eric and Scuttle at 5, and Triton and Flounder at 4. Want to level Scuttle up to 6 and Triton to 5 before Ursula is unlocked, but that’ll take 90 clams, and I only have 80. Plus Ursula is likely to require 60 clams. But based on past events where Honey Lemon needed to be level 6 and Wasabi level 5 to collect Baymax stuff, thinking I should get them up while I can? What’s everyone else’s character levels?

Would it be safe to continue leveling up all Pirates of the Caribbean and Big Hero 6 characters? I can’t remember if any of them interfered with our current event.
Honey lemon, baymax, and yokai all seem to be safe to level up. Those are the three that I have leveled so far without issue. It is nice since honey lemon tokens drop super easy. So I have her ready to go to 10 now.

Honey lemon, baymax, and yokai all seem to be safe to level up. Those are the three that I have leveled so far without issue. It is nice since honey lemon tokens drop super easy. So I have her ready to go to 10 now.

I read somewhere that Honey Lemon's token drops interfere with Scuttle's token drops. I haven't been trying to level up any of the BH6 characters myself, though, so I can't speak from experience.

I read somewhere that Honey Lemon's token drops interfere with Scuttle's token drops. I haven't been trying to level up any of the BH6 characters myself, though, so I can't speak from experience.
I think you are correct, but I haven't been upgrading the characters if I can help it, want that gem conversion.

Yeah so I leveled scuttle up which was a HUGE mistake. Sebastian keeps giving me stupid telescope things instead of triton ear hats!

Wow Flounder isn't earning his keep. 24 hours and I get ONE of Triton's ear hats? I'm not even sure it's Flounder who got that one. Pathetic, really. I have Triton doing a 2 hour task right now. Haven't reached the welcome Ursula part.

I'm not sure about all of them. But the page 2 pirates don't seem to be interfering with my game. And neither do the BH6 character I still don't have maxed out (Baymax, Fred, and Wasabi). Hope this helps.

In the middle of building Altantica ... I did the quest with Triton and Sebastien already - I think that is triggered by leveling Triton up to level 2 not building Atlantica

Oh, and minor miracle but I finally got the Bambi float ... you know, now that all the characters are at level 10

I hit the Welcome Ursula wall and no mention of anything for Ariel.

In the middle of building Altantica ... I did the quest with Triton and Sebastien already - I think that is triggered by leveling Triton up to level 2 not building Atlantica

Oh, and minor miracle but I finally got the Bambi float ... you know, now that all the characters are at level 10

Well of course. I got the float, too, once I didn't need it.

What a waste...

I
If you have Davy Jones and are collecting fabric for Jack, do not level up Jack. He and Michael have token drops that will interfere with collecting the fabric. It is safe to level up Tia. I have her at 8 and she didn't have any token issues. Davy Jones too, for that matter. I've been too afraid to level up the rest just in case. Figured I would level them up once I have Ariel. They are all ready to go.

I have 36k in EC. Still will need to pay for Ariel, Ursula and Ursula's attraction. I must be collecting slow. How is everyone else doing?

I have Triton, Flounder, and Sebastian all off doing tasks in Atlantica. Only 15k in EC but still have a few days to build it up.

Also collected 1m in magic which I just blew on land!

I have 36k in EC. Still will need to pay for Ariel, Ursula and Ursula's attraction. I must be collecting slow. How is everyone else doing?

I'm doing a tiny bit better at 41K. It's been very slow going, almost as slow as Triton's ear hats.

I still don’t have triton but I’m 7/10 for ear hats. I only have two characters that can get his hats so it’s taking awhile.

Well, at least you're getting closer, albeit slowly. Of the 3 ear hats I was trying for early yesterday morning I still need one. Really slow going on these.

I

If you have Davy Jones and are collecting fabric for Jack, do not level up Jack. He and Michael have token drops that will interfere with collecting the fabric. It is safe to level up Tia. I have her at 8 and she didn't have any token issues. Davy Jones too, for that matter. I've been too afraid to level up the rest just in case. Figured I would level them up once I have Ariel. They are all ready to go.

Good catch, thanks for the heads up. In general, if I have a few days until the next tLM character, I’m leveling up my Pan, Pirate and BH6 characters, as long as the time required will not interfere with leveling up any tLM characters I want to. Have Tia leveling to 8 now and will level Davy to 8 right before bed.

Have 3 Pirates ready to max and all BH6 characters at 9 with 5 ready to max. Also have John Darling ready to level, but holding off leveling for a day or so

Your doing better than I am! At 32K and characters are at level 5, 5, 6, 4, 5. Short on Seashells (48), 3 would be ready to level. Trying to figure out if and when to level? Thinking I might want to keep my supply at 50, or level up until we’re at 2 plus days to Ursula?

TLM quests have been a pain, because I feel like I send out required characters right before I access a quest for every quest :rotfl:. Currently doing the 4 hour What’s the Scuttle utter for Sebastian and Scuttle. Getting impatient and really want to start collecting Ariel’s Kelp flowers soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter