Disney Magic Kingdoms

What are the rewards for the happiness event?

I still need three kelp flowers. I only see two possible options to get them. I thought I saw someone say they went 3/3. Am I missing an option?

I don't know what the rewards are since I haven't clicked a smilie face yet (I don't play the airplane mode game).

As for the kelp flowers, do you have all the characters? 2 of the tasks involve premium characters (thanks, Gameloft... ) so if you have only one of them you'll have 2 tasks, but it you have 2 of them you should have 3 tasks for the kelp.

What are the rewards for the happiness event?

I still need three kelp flowers. I only see two possible options to get them. I thought I saw someone say they went 3/3. Am I missing an option?

I forget exactly the character pairs. I think it's

Sebastian + Scuttle
Eric + Ursula + Under the Sea
Triton + Flounder

8/10 for the flowers. I hope the next round of quests will give me my remaining 2 flowers.

44 gems is equal to 1 epic token (kelp flower). I can’t even think about the gem equivalent for the legendary tokens.

I forget exactly the character pairs. I think it's

Sebastian + Scuttle
Eric + Ursula + Under the Sea
Triton + Flounder

Thanks. I do have Wric but not Under the Sea. I find it weird that when I look at the task I don’t see this option grayed out. Usually it will tell you what you are missing/need to do.

Thanks. I do have Wric but not Under the Sea. I find it weird that when I look at the task I don’t see this option grayed out. Usually it will tell you what you are missing/need to do.

I believe it is

Triton and Scuttle
Sebastian and Flounder
Eric and Ursula and Under the sea

I do not have flounder so I am only running two group and I am up to 8/10 but the drop rate is awful and I not sure I have gotten any from Triton/Scuttle on any run. But plenty of days left.

Note appears to be one land and one water character

You shouldn’t be getting requests for things you don’t have. Is it possible it’s something you have in storage?

Nope. It was always for attractions I didn't own. It went on for a long time, but after I posted a complaint it hasn't happened since :confused3 maybe somebody listened, who knows.

I swear that the token drops for ariel and giving me PTSD flashbacks to Elsa. The stupid prince was never an option for me since the drops were so abysmal for her. With any luck. I MIGHT have enough kelps flowers by tomorrow. Still plenty of time, but it is sad to see so many character requests return empty. I'm not spending the gems on the attraction.

I just bought a new laptop. How do I transfer my game from the old laptop to the new one without losing my progress? Both are windows based and I used the Microsoft Store to install on the old machine and am logged into MSN according to the game.

I swear that the token drops for ariel and giving me PTSD flashbacks to Elsa. The stupid prince was never an option for me since the drops were so abysmal for her. With any luck. I MIGHT have enough kelps flowers by tomorrow. Still plenty of time, but it is sad to see so many character requests return empty. I'm not spending the gems on the attraction.

I would agree. The drop rate is always harsh but this is worse then ever. People have asked for a long time for Little Mermaid and they are making it nearly impossible to get. I have only spent money one other time and that was for Eeyore . Don’t disappoint us! This was setup to require all gem toons and buildings in order to make it work. I was able to get all but Flounder with gems and for some people you have made it impossible without making a purchase!

Between Ariel’s fabric and her Purse and Ear Hat, it doesn’t seem like the interns really though out how collecting them would effect collecting for other characters! Case in point, I just checked my level 5 Ursula and she is 15/15 for Ear hats and 0/10 for shell necklaces. :rotfl: Other than Ursula's castle everyone else needed to collect necklaces is a tLM character. :confused3

btw, I have no intention on leveling Ursula up again, until the event is over, I just though it was interesting.

Wow...Ariel's fabric is really challenging. Still haven't received 1 and I've sent them out 3 times so far. Be prepared...the kelp flowers were childs play compared to the fabric!!!

I’m up to 2/5 of the fabric for the mermaid costume. Collected one this morning from my overnight run and then the run I sent them on afterwards just brought me another. Here’s to hoping the luck continues!

I’m also debating on buying my 5th parade slot, my gem drop has seemed pretty good ever since I bought the 4th slot. I only have 300 gems saved though, so I’m worried I’ll be down to nothing when the next event starts. Especially since each event ends up costing almost 700 gems if not more if you buy everything. Ugh

Sounds like I'm doing pretty well on the Mermaid Form - I have 5 Purses, all of the Ear Hats and 3 Fabrics. Hoping to complete it by tomorrow at the latest.

I’m up to 2/5 of the fabric for the mermaid costume. Collected one this morning from my overnight run and then the run I sent them on afterwards just brought me another. Here’s to hoping the luck continues!

I’m also debating on buying my 5th parade slot, my gem drop has seemed pretty good ever since I bought the 4th slot. I only have 300 gems saved though, so I’m worried I’ll be down to nothing when the next event starts. Especially since each event ends up costing almost 700 gems if not more if you buy everything. Ugh

It's a catch 22, you need the gems for the event but the only possibility of increasing gem rates is by running longer parades, so you have to buy spots. I've been wanting to buy my 6th spot in my Windows game for a long time, but it's 195 gems. So I'd definitely encourage you to buy the 4th spot, it's cheap. I am also, once Mermaid ends and we get our gem conversion, buying the 8th and final parade spot in my IOS game. It's also 195 gems. It will leave me with nothing, but with the prices of events going up, it seems like the best way to not end up in a hole with future events. It may leave me short on the next one, so hopefully it's not a popular theme.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter