Disney Magic Kingdoms

Another 24hrs with only 1 kelp flower... Now at 7/10. If I stay up late enough I can collect one more time for these. I do only have 2 sets working on this as I never bought Under the Sea (despite having the gems). At this rate I should get Ariel, but I may not get her tail. The end of the events seem to be getting more stressful as I endlessly send a small handful of characters out for the same tokens again and again without much luck. Requiring I purchase all premium characters, attractions, floats, etc on top of checking in multiple times a day in order to even have a chance of getting the next character and still potentially missing out is not what I would call fun. BH6 came down to the last few hours to get that last stupid shoulder pad. The fun is quickly draining away as I've been working on kelp flowers for days now.

Yeah, it's sad that they are making it so ridiculously stressful. :sad2:

Same here. Two short hours away.

Woo Hoo! Happy for you! And I'm missing your sarcastic posts these days.

This event has not been kind to me - still working on EC for building Ursula's Lair, so I feel like my chances of actually getting Ariel are pretty slim, which is annoying. I have not been available all the time for this event, but have been playing a lot more consistently than some previous events, and I feel like I'm even further behind than usual :/

And... Ariel and Triton returned again... without any fabric. This is getting really booooorrrring.
Me too. I think I've sent them out 7 times today and I still don't have any fabric. She must have a hole in her bag or something. It might just take me the entire 5 days to get the 5 fabrics at this rate.

Me too. I think I've sent them out 7 times today and I still don't have any fabric. She must have a hole in her bag or something. It might just take me the entire 5 days to get the 5 fabrics at this rate.

Same. She's been out all day looking. Maybe she's looking in the wrong spot? In any case, you are more optimistic than I am. One day = no fabric makes me think 5 days won't be enough.

I have Ariel. Collecting so I can level her to 2, then I can collect fabric. Sent her off on her 8hr task while I go to bed.

I finally had enough gems to purchase the LM float.

Good luck to those still working on collecting Kelp Flowers.

BLANK has frozen over and after a long 0 for streak I now have gotten fabric in 3 of my last 4 (possible 5) times! :thumbsup2

Almost didn’t post this because I was afraid I might come across as being a jerk :rotfl:. But wanted to give everyone hope that drop rates can turn around!

Who knows, in 2 days I could still have 3 fabrics? Or, I could get them tomorrow and my stupid decision to level Ariel to 3 could come back and bite me because I only have 1/7 purses now. :confused3

Just unlocked Ariels mermaid form. Her ‘something is starting’ task animation is probably my favourite in the game right now. Definitely worth unlocking her costume just for that.

0/5 for fabric after sending them out 7ish times. Oh well Ariel will just have to get used to her legs!!!

3/10 kelp flowers, feeling like my chances of unlocking Ariel are slim with 5d 2h left since I've been running the concert nonstop with no luck since the initials that sorta just give it to ya.

Something is so broken with drop rates of these Epic and Legendary items, and to a lesser extent the lower difficulty “easier to get”. Like many of you, who were luckily enough to get past the kelp, I started 0 for a day+ and then in less than 18 hours, I got all 5 fabrics in my last 7 or 8 jobs! :scared1: Don’t get me wrong, I’m incredible happy that I finished collecting my fabric, but there is no way drop rates should work that way. Also, maybe not to this extent, but I’ve found that Epic and Legendary drop rates have a tendency to work that way and are very streaky.

Still wont be able to get the mermaid costume until atleast tomorrow, since I made the mistake of leveling Ariel to 3 yesterday and only have 1/7 purses. :confused3 I’m also not happy with how they broke up Ariel's items, because other than Ariel's grotto, you couldn’t collect any purses as long as you were trying to collect fabric. Ear hats are SO MUCH EASIER to collect! I just got 3 of the in the 3 amber chests I got this morning.

Last edited:
What’s the highest EC needed for max gem conversion? I’m sorry, I know this has been answered many times but I don’t remember which page it is. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter