• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Even though both her items are Epic, I've found the drop rate for her ear hats MUCH HIGHER than her purse since I’ve welcomed her. Think I’ve gotten 7 hats, 3 from radiant chests. Although I did have jobs sent out overnight. Got my final fabric this morning and think I’m 0/6 on purses today. :confused3

Anyone else, who has Ariel, notice a difference in drop rates between purses and ears?

Well, in my Windows game I now have more fabric (3) than I do purses (2). I have 5 ears.

After two or three days of just 1 kelp flower per day, I manage to get 3 today to finish out my needed 10, and now I'm welcoming Ariel! I have to be at work super early tomorrow though, so I'm debating with myself on spending a few gems to speed her up so I can run her 8hr quest overnight tonight in hopes of being able to get her to lvl 2 tomorrow and start working on her tail.

Since my kelp flower drop rate was so awful, it only seems fair that I should get a fabulous drop rate for fabric over the next few days. Here's to hoping!!

BLANK has frozen over and after a long 0 for streak I now have gotten fabric in 3 of my last 4 (possible 5) times! :thumbsup2

Almost didn’t post this because I was afraid I might come across as being a jerk :rotfl:. But wanted to give everyone hope that drop rates can turn around!

Who knows, in 2 days I could still have 3 fabrics? Or, I could get them tomorrow and my stupid decision to level Ariel to 3 could come back and bite me because I only have 1/7 purses now. :confused3
Thanks for the hope! 2 full days and no fabric drops for me :charac2:

Me too. I think I've sent them out 7 times today and I still don't have any fabric. She must have a hole in her bag or something. It might just take me the entire 5 days to get the 5 fabrics at this rate.

Same. She's been out all day looking. Maybe she's looking in the wrong spot? In any case, you are more optimistic than I am. One day = no fabric makes me think 5 days won't be enough.

0/5 for fabric after sending them out 7ish times. Oh well Ariel will just have to get used to her legs!!!
Those damn interns are really counting on players to drop five bucks for her costume, aren't they? I'm only 5 away from Jack Sparrow's coat, which is the same amount I need for Ariel. Let's see which one I hit first. Hmmmm....

I was able to get the last fabric I needed in my IOS game, so unlocking Ariel's costume now. In Windows, I was only able to upgrade Ariel to 2, yesterday afternoon so I haven't had many drop opportunities in that game yet.

Welcomed Ariel in her costume! Didn't get any quests afterward though.
Thank you for supporting the interns' textbook fund :thumbsup2

Just collected my 700th microbot and got to send all my BH6 home!

Does anyone have any level 9 characters that are ready to max, but waiting for the event to end before doing so? If so, how many? I’m currently sitting on 11 who are ready for level 10.
I've got 3 ready to go to 10. Which reminds me to go back to my post on September 7th, shortly after this event began. Here is where I was 20 days ago and the progress I've been able to make during this dreadfully boring Little Mermaid event:

John currently leveling to 9 / DONE
Michael 6 (1 item each away from 7) / at 9 (need 4 bears and 10 hats)

Jack Sparrow
9 (ready for 10) / DONE
Barbossa 8 / DONE
Tia Dalma 6 / at 9 (need 29 lockets and 8 hats)
Davy Jones 6 (1 chest away from 7) / ready for 10

Christopher Robin
6 / currently leveling to 9

Hiro
9 / ready for 10
Baymax
7 (one of the two BH6 characters I've had to neglect) / at 9 (need 13 chips and 13 hats)
Yokai 9 / DONE
GoGo 9 (ready for 10, except for microbots) / DONE
Wasabi 7 (the other BH6 character I've had to neglect) / ready for 10

All but Ariel are at 5, where I will probably hold them for the time being. With the way my mermaid costume is (isn't) progressing, I'll probably start one of my 9's to 10 once Christopher Robin ends tomorrow at 2pm.

Those damn interns are really counting on players to drop five bucks for her costume, aren't they? I'm only 5 away from Jack Sparrow's coat, which is the same amount I need for Ariel. Let's see which one I hit first. Hmmmm....
Hate to be a conspiracy theorist ...but.....it really shouldn't be this difficult to get Ariel's fabric. I bet A LOT of people fork (or should I daresay dinglehopper) over the 5 bucks.

I need 14 more fabrics for Jack. I'm determined not to use elixir. For no real reason though, just making it challenging I guess.

Where have you been? Did you fall asleep for 20 days since you said you were bored? Or perhaps another out of the country trip? Either way, glad to see you back. We were about to go 'Lord of the Flies' about this fabric issue without your calming contributions.

To quote one of my favorite holiday movies, "He got two..." Just replace the 'he' with 'she'. It literally took ALL day of 2 hour collecting but I finally got another Ariel fabric. 3 more to go. At one a day I'll be able to keep my $5. Shoot...probably just jinxed it.

Oh, and that was a Jingle All the Way reference...don't judge me!!

To quote one of my favorite holiday movies, "He got two..." Just replace the 'he' with 'she'. It literally took ALL day of 2 hour collecting but I finally got another Ariel fabric. 3 more to go. At one a day I'll be able to keep my $5. Shoot...probably just jinxed it.

Oh, and that was a Jingle All the Way reference...don't judge me!!
I love that movie! I own it on vhs lol

I've been trying to collect the flowers to welcome Ariel. Been sending all 6 characters out for two and a half days and I still only have three flowers. It's 288 gems to welcome here for now. I don't know if I should pay in gems if I want to have any hope of getting her Mermaid form.

So once again I'm backwards from everyone else. Really no issues with fabrics dropping. At 4/5. Have all of Ariel's ears for both the mermaid and to level up. I cannot get her satchel to drop. I have 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter