Disney Magic Kingdoms

Does anyone actually actively look for cursed building?
If I see one while collecting, I’ll uncurse it, but for 8 EC, I’m not gonna waste my time searching for them. Plus, I almost accidentally spent 16 gems to speed up a building, because of the stupid 4x multiple clicks required.

Last edited:
Speaking of cursed buildings....has anyone seen the new Toy Story Mania cursed? Look at his creepy giant purple eyes. And I thought it was creepy on it's own. It's positively disturbing cursed!!!!

And to answer the searching for cursed buildings question...no, I don't look for them. I tap them if I come across them as I play.

That's what I remember, too. So I honestly don't see the point of collecting EC at all. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the reminder. I already have all the megaphones and badges for the Mayor. I'm saving now for the Mayors needed ears and EC. Looks like I can wrap this event in 4 or 5 days.

After I buy the mad hatter building what should I do with the rest of my coins? I won’t be able to get the mayor so do I just keep them?

After I buy the mad hatter building what should I do with the rest of my coins? I won’t be able to get the mayor so do I just keep them?

Is there anything else you can buy with them? They're pretty much worthless after the event (or have been in past tower events anyway).

I've been working at leveling up my characters, too. I like how the tower event isn't messing with my plans to get as many of them completed as I can. Here's where I am at tonight:

Prince Eric - leveling to 10 now
Scuttle - ready for 10
Flounder - ready for 10
Ariel - 6
Ursula - 7
King Triton - 7

I've been having them all hunt for clams for days now. I finally got the max number I can collect tonight, so hopefully I will be able to get more items for Ariel, Ursula, and Triton over the next few days so that I can start leveling them up, too.

I'm impressed, not only have you maxed out on clams temporarily, you only have 5 characters left to max out! I have Tia leveling up to 10 now. Everyone else is at:
Ariel at 5 needs 2 ears
King Triton at 6 needs 10/14
Flounder at 6 needs 9 ear
Ursula at 7 needs 12/6
Scuttle at 8 needs 19/6
Prince Eric at 8 needs 12 ear
Wasabi at 8 ready to level up
Sebastian at 9 needs 15/19
Christopher Robin at 9 needs 4/18

I have enough clams to level Ariel up if I could ever get her last 2 ears. I'm guessing I'll get the rest of Sebastian's tokens before that happens. Unfortunately I've got a ways to go on clams needed for him to level up.

It may be worth buying Mayor banners and ear hats. If you ever get him out of a chest or some other event, then you would have tokens ready to upgrade him. But not the megaphones, because after the Dark Tower ends the first token will change to the regular NBC token.

I'm impressed, not only have you maxed out on clams temporarily, you only have 5 characters left to max out! I have Tia leveling up to 10 now. Everyone else is at:
Ariel at 5 needs 2 ears
King Triton at 6 needs 10/14
Flounder at 6 needs 9 ear
Ursula at 7 needs 12/6
Scuttle at 8 needs 19/6
Prince Eric at 8 needs 12 ear
Wasabi at 8 ready to level up
Sebastian at 9 needs 15/19
Christopher Robin at 9 needs 4/18

I have enough clams to level Ariel up if I could ever get her last 2 ears. I'm guessing I'll get the rest of Sebastian's tokens before that happens. Unfortunately I've got a ways to go on clams needed for him to level up.

I'm back having them all hunting for clams today. Ariel and Triton were finally ready to level up today so now I need a ton more. :rotfl: It'll be Flounder's turn on the pedestal tonight, and then I'll just have 3 characters left to collect items for.

It may be worth buying Mayor banners and ear hats. If you ever get him out of a chest or some other event, then you would have tokens ready to upgrade him. But not the megaphones, because after the Dark Tower ends the first token will change to the regular NBC token.

Totally agree. If you have all the characters and buildings you can purchase, I'd collect those 2 items rather than wasting them.

Speaking of cursed buildings....has anyone seen the new Toy Story Mania cursed? Look at his creepy giant purple eyes. And I thought it was creepy on it's own. It's positively disturbing cursed!!!!

And to answer the searching for cursed buildings question...no, I don't look for them. I tap them if I come across them as I play.

Alas, I don't have enough elixir for Toy Story Mania. I'll have to wait until the next Tower Challenge to experience the creepiness.

Okay thanks. After I get the mad hatter building I’ll start buying the other tokens.

Hi Guys, I am relatively new to the game. I am level 19 currently. I have the quest of "Send Jessie to focus on the real Buzz". On Jessie's tasks the only one that pertains to Buzz is "Visit Buzz's space"...which I've done twice but it does not satisfy the quest. Can anyone help me with what I should do to satisfy this quest? Thanks!

Hi Guys, I am relatively new to the game. I am level 19 currently. I have the quest of "Send Jessie to focus on the real Buzz". On Jessie's tasks the only one that pertains to Buzz is "Visit Buzz's space"...which I've done twice but it does not satisfy the quest. Can anyone help me with what I should do to satisfy this quest? Thanks!

When you click it on the quest and hit Go, the required quest should be the top one on the list (highlighted in blue, I believe). I wouldn't go by quest names.

Alas, I don't have enough elixir for Toy Story Mania. I'll have to wait until the next Tower Challenge to experience the creepiness.
I didn't get the impression that TSM was an event-only attraction. I thought it was just new. Has anyone seen something that says otherwise?

All the attractions will fit if you own all the land. I’ve tried to keep movie attractions together and have 40+ stands mixed in and had just over 1/2 a plot of land open. If you don’t care about that and let the game place most of the attractions for you, you can probably have 2+ plots open.

The problem is that it’s like a jigsaw puzzle and if you don’t place some of the pieces right, your gonna have trouble placing everything. Also, every time they add a piece (ie Toy Story Mania) you may need to rearrange other pieces to accommodate for it.

If it helps you at all, I have all my Beuty and the Beast and Frozen attractions on the 2 plots of land between Small World and the Portal. Lion King, Jungle Cruise, Aladdin and Lilo and Stitch buildings in all the land around Big Thunder Mountain. I’ve also placed the Onmidroid City on it’s own plot of land (behind Small World) so I can put it in storage when/if I need the extra land. At this point I have little confidence that the interns will release a new plot of land when the next event happens.
Thank you. I was able to find a spot for my new attraction. We need more land before the next event!!!

Not mad or trying to be unwelcoming or anything... I'm just curious.

But what's up with all the new people on this thread? Was it advertised somewhere? Or is it just a Google hit?

Last edited:
If I see one while collecting, I’ll uncurse it, but for 8 EC, I’m not gonna waste my time searching for them. Plus, I almost accidentally spent 16 gems to speed up a building, because of the stupid 4x multiple clicks required.

I actually do go searching for the 4 buildings that are cursed every 4 hours. I kind of want, all my 32 EC every 4 hours, in addition to whatever else I collect along the way.

About the same - might look for them but don't make sure I get them all or anything

I think the cursed buildings is the dumbest part of them - really not a huge deal for them to be cursed, really easy to uncurse them, and when you do the reward is meaningless

Thought this since the first Tower event - if they are going to do this, make it harder to uncurse them (maybe have to send a character on a task to do so?) but then make it more worthwhile with a better reward (more EC or points or a hot chocolate or something)

Anybody else feel like they need way more tokens for characters now? I feel like I’m super behind and feeling like quitting and I even have 2k gems :(

Anybody else feel like they need way more tokens for characters now? I feel like I’m super behind and feeling like quitting and I even have 2k gems :(

Me too.
I had my characters from past events ready to level up. Then after the update, I found them needing more tokens, some even more than double from the previous requirement.
I had never complained to Gameloft before even with the Grumpy thing, how newer players are put in disadvantage for not playing from the beginning of the game, f2p players are put in severe disadvantage during events, etc. But this update really annoys me. So I sent an email to them, and here's their reply : "decisions regarding game-design changes are taken based on a number of factors, such as overall community feedback, the game economy and balance needs, etc."
Yeah, I highly doubt that players request Gameloft to increase the number of tokens excessively.

Anyway, just collect your tokens slowly, don't compare yourself with other players.
Take a break if you want to and then come back, or move on to a different game. At the end of the day, this is just a game :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter