Disney Magic Kingdoms

No cocoa from the fab 5 this morning only one from Tink. So rates have definitely dropped.

I could have welcomed the Mayor yesterday but Christopher Robin was in the middle of a 16 hour level up. So he’s being welcomed now. I still have 20 cocoas left so I’m going to try to stay in the top 10 of my leaderboard since I don’t have a Malificent hat stand yet.

Finally got to welcomed the Mayor after having to wait a few hours for my Ursula to finish leveling. :thumbsup2 The good news for leveling the Mayor to level 2 is you only need 5 of each item. The bad news is he costs $10K EC. Some of us should be able to level him to 2, but have a feeling that 3 isn’t gonna happen. I remember that they pulled this same **** last TC. So it’s likely were gonna be stuck with a lot of wasted EC. I hope they would atleast let us by additional items with all that extra EC, but I know that’s wishfully thinking. :confused3
Which brings up a great point, especially for newer players. As you are collecting for the Mayor to attempt to get him to 2, if you fall short of the 10,000 and it isn't going to happen, don't bother buying the megaphone. Those tokens go away after the event and I believe we'll need to gather five of the actual first tokens again.

Which brings up a great point, especially for newer players. As you are collecting for the Mayor to attempt to get him to 2, if you fall short of the 10,000 and it isn't going to happen, don't bother buying the megaphone. Those tokens go away after the event and I believe we'll need to gather five of the actual first tokens again.

As I feel pretty sure I won’t get the Mayor, early on thought I would and bought the megaphones lol it is too late. I will probably end up with half the hats and I have all of the mayor ribbons. Of all the Tower Challenges, I found this one impossible to overcome without column four. I have played for the last year and have managed to get most everything, except this one, as I don’t of course have most of first year event characters. I just had to work hard. But I got Alladin and several properties and finally collected my last teddy bear and am welcoming Michael Darling. Now just lots of leveling on Jungle, Peter Pan and newer POTC characters to do. All others are maxed out or at 8 or 9.

So are the chests really random? Trying to get a character to help complete tasks here but seems impossible w/ chests.

I was kind of excited to get the last ear hat I needed to level Triton to 9. But once I did that I realized that my characters can now search for more clams. Here we go again.

I was getting good drops in the first round, too. I ended up in the top tier in both contests so far, not from trying to do that, but just from playing my characters so that I'd get all the items I needed.

I have all the items needed to get the Mayor to Level 2 at this point, but nothing close to the 10K EC needed.

Same here. Hopefully all of the cocoa helps get to that point. 5 characters going every time.

According to Facebook, Wreck it Ralph is next. I hope it's a couple weeks out at least. In any event, happy Halloween to all.

Seems timely, although I have to admit I just never "got" this movie. Thanks for the heads up! And yes, let's hope that it isn't starting too soon.

Seems timely, although I have to admit I just never "got" this movie. Thanks for the heads up! And yes, let's hope that it isn't starting too soon.
I've never been a fan either. I will say the second one seems more interesting than the first.

I have only seen a few minutes of the movie. Nothing one way or the other for me.

I also will not make it to 10,000 MC to take the Mayor to lever 2. Have all the items and currently at 2,700. I have 17.5 million magic so not worrying at all.

I'm trying really hard (but not willing to set an alarm or lose sleep over this) to get that 10K to upgrade my Mayor one more time. Not sure why exactly since I have 28M magic, but there it is.

I have only seen a few minutes of the movie. Nothing one way or the other for me.

I also will not make it to 10,000 MC to take the Mayor to lever 2. Have all the items and currently at 2,700. I have 17.5 million magic so not worrying at all.

I'm trying really hard (but not willing to set an alarm or lose sleep over this) to get that 10K to upgrade my Mayor one more time. Not sure why exactly since I have 28M magic, but there it is.

Same for me! I’m currently at 5800 EC, so don’t think I’ll make it. I’m almost at 9 million magic, so I don’t care about leveling to 2, but I hate the idea of having almost 10K “wasted” EC! LET US BUY MORE MAYOR ITEMS FOR IT!

Is it just me, or have the EC amounts been noticeably lower the last few days?

Same for me! I’m currently at 5800 EC, so don’t think I’ll make it. I’m almost at 9 million magic, so I don’t care about leveling to 2, but I hate the idea of having almost 10K “wasted” EC! LET US BUY MORE MAYOR ITEMS FOR IT!

Is it just me, or have the EC amounts been noticeably lower the last few days?

Yes, I'd be even happier if I could just buy more items. I hate to see what I do have go to waste. I have 8K EC at the moment and YES, it does seem to be taking longer to get it over the last few days. I wouldn't put it past them to make it tougher at the end so people will pay money to get the Mayor.

Yes, I'd be even happier if I could just buy more items. I hate to see what I do have go to waste. I have 8K EC at the moment and YES, it does seem to be taking longer to get it over the last few days. I wouldn't put it past them to make it tougher at the end so people will pay money to get the Mayor.

I also would love to buy more items. 1 1/2 days to go. You should be able to level the Mayor to 2 without losing sleep. That would only be 8 collections along with the 6 attractions collection

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter