• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

My chests have been a lot smoother when switching out the prizes. However the stuff in them are really bad and now that it flips through the items at a faster rate, I just get junk (lamp posts).

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

I’ve been able to play during downtime today and have Ralph at level 3 and waiting for the next guy to unlock (sorry no idea what his name is lol). Calhoun has been stuck at level 1 because I didn’t want to collect for backpacks until overnight. 3.5k EC. I’m actually ok with the 2-for-1 common token thing, because it’s still easier than the old 2-for-1 process and it looks like the leveling requirements aren’t going to be crazy inflated like the bots and shells.

I think the princess room is going to be similar to that task where the 7 dwarves are all by the river washing their faces. It’s cute for a while but then I eventually still send them home.

Has anyone welcomed Vanellope?
Mine still says complete more WIR quests.

Last edited:
Just finished building the Princess Dressing Room. That thing is HUGE,probably my biggest moveable attraction. Thankfully in another hour I'll have another slot opened in Tomorrowland.

I've built the Princess Dressing Room and now Ralph just finished his 4 hour quest. Next up it Welcoming Adware who isn't available for another hour yet.

do i have to defeat the virus if i´m maxed out at the moment in wifi tokens?can´t see whats the point other than earning EC i could earn in another way as well

Well it’s gonna be hard for me to keep leveling Ralph up because his necklace conflicts with Mickey trying to get stupid Aladdin hats....

do i have to defeat the virus if i´m maxed out at the moment in wifi tokens?can´t see whats the point other than earning EC i could earn in another way as well

Not sure how it impacts the regeneration. The regenerate is so quick that I don’t think it really matters but I would just go ahead and get them since it tells you where they are.

now that was a very legendary chest.5 luck,350 magic and a legendary 2 star concession.i´d rather the 1 star character anna..
also very creative leaderboard in this tapper event.1-5th gets 2 chests and 6-600th gets 1 chest each lol i wonder whats in those chests anyways.more lamps?!

now that was a very legendary chest.5 luck,350 magic and a legendary 2 star concession.i´d rather the 1 star character anna..
also very creative leaderboard in this tapper event.1-5th gets 2 chests and 6-600th gets 1 chest each lol i wonder whats in those chests anyways.more lamps?!
I got Elsa’s tiara stand. I gave it to Merlin lol

wow that´s a 4 star stand.after the disappointments over the last weeks i would be more than happy with that producing at least some magic haha.can´t remember when i got at least a stand out of some gold or platinum chest.

anyone know what the respawn number and timing of the clouds for the tapper event is?

I found 7, so I assume there are 8, but just checking

I need ALL of the Frozen characters in my Windows game, so what did I get in my Legendary chest? A Fruitcake Stand...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter