Disney Magic Kingdoms

thanks!i defintely like this leaderboard more.just those chests seem to be pretty useless in my opinion.i got the fix it felix arcade game from the last one and it´s actuallu cool.if it wouldn´t be off power and no children playing or even looking at it.i mean it´s obvious if the screen is off lol.
those costumes gonna get me a while.i almost have even minnie done and only a couple fabrics for cinderella so far.already have done quite a few tasks and spamley to level 3 but still no permission to build the internet.hopefully after his current task he was only to able to do after leveling up to 3

LAZY. That’s what the interns are. Just sent Cindy to relax in the dressing room and all she does is disappear. She doesn’t interact with the attraction at all.

Side note: her task drops a glass slipper with a few pixels???

is that after she gets her comfy outfit? If so that is a bit disappointing - would have thought the entire point of that attraction is all the sofas and areas for the characters to be ... not to mention it is referencing the scene in the movie where all of the princesses are together (basically the main *point* of the scene) so to not reflect that is pretty disappointing

I have also hit the wall. Have 10/10 of the pink fabric and 1/10 of the white fabric for Cinderella’s comfy costume, so will be working on that for the next couple of days. Ralph, Spamley and Calhoun are all at level 4. Ralph I will get up to 6 since that is required but everyone else will stay as is. Also have 16k EC.

I’m similar to you right now. Have 9/10 pink fabric and 3/10 white. Also gonna keep characters at 4, but level Ralph to 5 or 6. Then focus on stockpiling WiFi tokens. Also at 23K EC, so I can slack some tomorrow if needed.

I've got Ralph at lvl 5, Calhoun at 3 and Spamley at 4. Just building the Internet which will be done in just over 3 hours. It feels like this event is at a fairly relaxed pace at the moment (famous last words??).

Does Cinderella have to have her comfy costume before getting the Internet?

thanks!i defintely like this leaderboard more.just those chests seem to be pretty useless in my opinion.i got the fix it felix arcade game from the last one and it´s actuallu cool.if it wouldn´t be off power and no children playing or even looking at it.i mean it´s obvious if the screen is off lol.
those costumes gonna get me a while.i almost have even minnie done and only a couple fabrics for cinderella so far.already have done quite a few tasks and spamley to level 3 but still no permission to build the internet.hopefully after his current task he was only to able to do after leveling up to 3
I think we might be in the same spot

I’m also working on Cinderella’s costume. I haven’t gotten the internet or anything.

Keep at it with Ralph's quests at the top of the list. They open the internet thing. I still don't have Cinderella's outfit (in fact I'm far from it) but have already built the internet.

Does Cinderella have to have her comfy costume before getting the Internet?

No. I am building the internet now while still collecting for the costume.

See, this is why I am confused, because you can continue through the event without having the comfy costumes, so while I'm working to get them, if I for some reason don't make it, does that mean I'll be able to get them after the event finishes, and if it is as simple as fabrics being in merlin's shop, well then I'm glad I have saved up enough elixir. I don't have Toy Story Mania, and even if I did, I wouldn't know where to put it. I don't have a few of the other attractions either, which is good, because the amount of DARK land that could actually be utilized, they for some reason aren't opening and when they do, Mega Magic!!!! These are silly problems I know, and yet it's nice to vent in a place where a lot of people share my same frustrations.

Keep at it with Ralph's quests at the top of the list. They open the internet thing. I still don't have Cinderella's outfit (in fact I'm far from it) but have already built the internet.
Do the comfy outfits even help the storyline? I don’t really care to get them and they do use up some WiFi tokens.

ETA: building the internet now!

Last edited:
LAZY. That’s what the interns are. Just sent Cindy to relax in the dressing room and all she does is disappear. She doesn’t interact with the attraction at all.

I can't believe she doesn't sit on the couch. I figured that's why the couch was so long. Wow...just wow. What was the point of making that attraction so large then?!?

I can't believe she doesn't sit on the couch. I figured that's why the couch was so long. Wow...just wow. What was the point of making that attraction so large then?!?

IKR? I don't like the size or the look of the thing, but it would have been ok if you could see them lounging in there...

I think we all know that the point of it was to make people pay money to open up land if they don't have enough magic to pay for it.

it doesn´t even make sense.there is just no space to disappear.but i´m already used to this.prince charming and cinderella frequently just disappear travelling together in prince charmings caroussel.as they say.. "it´s magic"

Do the comfy outfits even help the storyline? I don’t really care to get them and they do use up some WiFi tokens.

we´re defintely at the same spot.in 3 and a half hours my internet will be built

it doesn´t even make sense.there is just no space to disappear.but i´m already used to this.prince charming and cinderella frequently just disappear travelling together in prince charmings caroussel.as they say.. "it´s magic"

we´re defintely at the same spot.in 3 and a half hours my internet will be built
"Magic", you say? Maybe...unless magic is code for crazy!! If the dressing room was planned to be a static building, I wish the interns would have just added the comfy costumes to the already existing costume screens and scratched the building all together. That sucker is way too big for it to only offer tokens. I'm more than likely going to pack that one away as soon as I can. No animation....I'm just shaking my head....

The comfy outfits are required to complete the event. If you click on the orange event square on the main screen, then click the blue square with a list and a checkmark, it will bring you to the event goals. It appears that unlike before where you had to complete the event tasks in order, there seems to be 2 main storylines running parallel. The top quests will continue the progress of the WIR event, which is why it lets you build the internet, but the 4 princess outfits also have to be completed at the same time to get 100% for the event.
It is unknown currently if you will get blocked from welcoming Yesss if you don't have Cindy's costume, as Yesss doesn't unlock for another 2.5 days. I'm sure once Yesss unlocks if anyone is still working on Cindy but has completed the next Ralph mainline quest they can tell us if they are able to progress or if they are stuck.

"Magic", you say? Maybe...unless magic is code for crazy!! If the dressing room was planned to be a static building, I wish the interns would have just added the comfy costumes to the already existing costume screens and scratched the building all together. That sucker is way too big for it to only offer tokens. I'm more than likely going to pack that one away as soon as I can. No animation....I'm just shaking my head....
i totally agree with you.also with the amount of effort people put in this game it´s very cheap to deliver something like this.or better said not delivering very much at all.i´m still at an early stage in the game and have plenty of space.but as soon as i have to decide i pack it away as well.

There’s a post on reddit that shows Cinderella hanging out in the dressing room. Not sure if this is a storyline task or a regular task?

Haha that’s funny. Mine says 3 hours and 25 minutes. I don’t think I can stay up that late so I’ll probably have to wait until I wake up

The comfy outfits are required to complete the event. If you click on the orange event square on the main screen, then click the blue square with a list and a checkmark, it will bring you to the event goals. It appears that unlike before where you had to complete the event tasks in order, there seems to be 2 main storylines running parallel. The top quests will continue the progress of the WIR event, which is why it lets you build the internet, but the 4 princess outfits also have to be completed at the same time to get 100% for the event.
It is unknown currently if you will get blocked from welcoming Yesss if you don't have Cindy's costume, as Yesss doesn't unlock for another 2.5 days. I'm sure once Yesss unlocks if anyone is still working on Cindy but has completed the next Ralph mainline quest they can tell us if they are able to progress or if they are stuck.
I’m okay if the princess storyline is its own. I want to continue the Ralph quests but I could really care less about the princess costumes. I would like to at least get jasmine and belle though

I’m okay if the princess storyline is its own. I want to continue the Ralph quests but I could really care less about the princess costumes. I would like to at least get jasmine and belle though
Sadly, they are not. The princess quests are the same color as 5he ones for WiR. And they are listed as checkpoints to be completed over the month-long events. Frozen was the side story.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter