Disney Magic Kingdoms

That is one of the tokens for Vanellope
Are you sure? The reddit page showed that she would have a hal
There’s a post on reddit that shows Cinderella hanging out in the dressing room. Not sure if this is a storyline task or a regular task?
there was a short animation clip/cut scene after the task was completed, but so far I have yet to see her sitting in there during gameplay.

Morning check-in: Spamley and Calhoun at 3, ready for 4. Ralph at 4 - need 2 hats for 5. Internet built, Ralph tasks complete, waiting for Yesss to open.

Cindy's outfit at 7/10 pink, 6/10 white. No drops for either this morning from tasks. :headache:

If I don't have Ariel at all, will my ability to finish this event be affected? I have all the other princesses except for her.

i got a question about arielle.from the TLM event i only got sebastian because i got in very late unfortunately.so if i get her will my storyline between them from the event (practicing for the big concert) continue and am i able to unlock then also her original "costume"?

i got a question about arielle.from the TLM event i only got sebastian because i got in very late unfortunately.so if i get her will my storyline between them from the event (practicing for the big concert) continue and am i able to unlock then also her original "costume"?

No, any event tasks are gone, forever. The costume will probably be available in a chest in the future. All you will have a chance at is the Yellow Tasks that normally come with leveling up characters.

If I don't have Ariel at all, will my ability to finish this event be affected? I have all the other princesses except for her.

The event will likely offer you the ability to get Ariel as part of the event story/progression. It's shown as a card, as something you need to accomplish. And then you'll have all the Princesses!

The task show as welcome/re-welcome each princess. I cannot see how it will be possible for players to welcome additional characters AND the costumes all within the month. Wondering what the interns have up their sleeves.

Whoopsie, accidentally started welcoming Judy Hops without realizing she takes 12 hours. I guess Ralph will have to wait to level up to 4 and do his next task. I should still be fine before I can get yess anyway

I think I read in a spoiler that each of the first three princesses is needed in comfy clothes to get a token for Vanellope. So, it would seem there's a possibility that no comfy costumes = no Vanellope?

It's going to take me forever to get Cinderella's. Not sure how I'll get them all. :/

I reached a huge milestone today = I have officially collected my very last microbot!
:banana::cheer2::banana::cheer2::banana::cheer2::banana:

I also have all non-event characters maxed out! And will finish up BH6 during this event.

Then I’m just left with about 1500 clam shells to collect to finish out TLM. Followed of course by WIR.

I think I read in a spoiler that each of the first three princesses is needed in comfy clothes to get a token for Vanellope. So, it would seem there's a possibility that no comfy costumes = no Vanellope?

It's going to take me forever to get Cinderella's. Not sure how I'll get them all. :/
I’m gonna have a problem when it comes to belle and jasmine because I don’t even have them.

I’m gonna have a problem when it comes to belle and jasmine because I don’t even have them.
u can unlock them.i even took a look at the building where u can see all the costumes of everyone.it says "welcome jasmin,belle" etc when u click on them.while on other non available content it says that it´s time limited.the problem is u have to probably just put a lot of effort in it to really unlock them.i hope that cinderella does help with fabrics of the other 3 once i unlocked her.does anyknow know if that´s the case?

For the 10th time. Part of the event is WELCOMING Princesses you don't have yet.

Click on the event info at the bottom of the screen. Then click the 3rd icon "Event Goals." See how it says Welcome <insert Princess>.

So Cinderella completed her quest and I got the first glass slipper. I can not get the second one yet. It says complete more quests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter