Disney Magic Kingdoms

If you see me posting a lot of very positive Gameloft posts, you know I’m heavily medicated! :rotfl:

I LOVE GAMELOFT AND THE INTERNS!!! I WILL DESTROY ANYONE WHO SAYS ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THEM!!! :cheer2:

EDIT: The meds are wearing off and I obviously had a moment of insanity. Can’t promise it will be my last, but I’ll try better. :rotfl: After a long day at the hospital, I’m home and the surgery wassuccessful. :thumbsup2 Thanks to those who sent well wishes and to those who didn’t I know who you are!!! (Sorry meds still haven’t left my system entirely) :rotfl:

The drops are few and far between, but not rare or epic, so I ended getting the items fairly regularly, which helped. I'm not holding out much hope that the other princess costumes will drop this frequently though.

It probably doesn’t help that I didn’t wanna spend gems on Calhoun.. really putting me behind. But I try to save all my gems for events with characters I really love.

I LOVE GAMELOFT AND THE INTERNS!!! I WILL DESTROY ANYONE WHO SAYS ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THEM!!! :cheer2:

EDIT: The meds are wearing off and I obviously had a moment of insanity. Can’t promise it will be my last, but I’ll try better. :rotfl: After a long day at the hospital, I’m home and the surgery wassuccessful. :thumbsup2 Thanks to those who sent well wishes and to those who didn’t I know who you are!!! (Sorry meds still haven’t left my system entirely) :rotfl:

Glad you are home and all went well. :flower1:

I feel like I will never get Cinderella’s comfy clothes. Ugh

Feeling the same in my Windows game. I only have 3 white fabric in that game. I have 9 in IOS. But my Dad comes tomorrow, and we leave on Friday so I don't have a lot of time now and Windows game doesn't travel so now I'm concerned how much I'll be delayed if I don't finish it before we leave.

i´m at the point to welcome Yessss now.since it will available only in 1d and 11h i will finally have time to fully dedicate on cinderellas costume.guess i will have it quite quickly then putting the right characters to work.biggest problem was that ralph and spamley were busy with their tasks so they couldn´t help at all or very rarely when i worked on level them up.
will also jump into the side event in the last couple hours after i woke up and hope to get at least a top 50 spot.

Be satisfied that you have the characters to complete the frozen ice skating story line. Imagine not having the characters and having to sit staring at the task icon for another month tempting you to buy a chest to get the character.

Well of course that's why this was done. The interns are dumb but they aren't stupid. The chest promotion just so happens to run the full length of this event. That was not done by accident.

For the 10th time. Part of the event is WELCOMING Princesses you don't have yet.

Click on the event info at the bottom of the screen. Then click the 3rd icon "Event Goals." See how it says Welcome <insert Princess>.
First of all, take a chill pill. Second, I meant the amount of effort it’s going to take me to get the princesses AND their costumes. I know that I’m able to get them. Calm down

Here's my check-in update. I am having bad luck with Cinderella drops. Maybe too many broken mirrors in my lifetime. Anyways...
Ralph 5
Calhoun and Spamley at 4
Need 3 more white fabrics for Cinderella.
EC 26k
I began the happiness mini event this morning and lucked out with a low leaderboard. I'm currently in first place.
I'm just working on Cindy while waiting for Yesss to unlock.
Hopefully tomorrow on Cinderella. .....

This is true lol. I’d rather have vanellope than the princesses but looks like I’ll have to do them first

The most important task to continue the storyline is always the top one (which for me is to welcome the next character that isn't available for another day and a half) I'm not sure if getting Cinderellas comfy costume will just trigger getting the other Princess costumes but the rest of the storyline will continue?

The most important task to continue the storyline is always the top one (which for me is to welcome the next character that isn't available for another day and a half) I'm not sure if getting Cinderellas comfy costume will just trigger getting the other Princess costumes but the rest of the storyline will continue?
I think I just have one more Ralph quest and then I’m ready for yess. I’m not positive on that though. I need 3 more of each fabric for Cinderella so maybe I can get her costume tomorrow

Anyone know when Ralph needs to be at L6? I have him at 5 right now but I'm wondering if I can wait to level him up.

I welcomed Judy Hopps and prince Phillip today. I like that I can still work on normal kingdom stuff while the event is going on. I just sent Ralph to do his 8 hr search the internet.

Well since it's going to take a while to level up anyone from WiR, I went ahead and levelled Ursula to 9. She will be done later tomorrow. Now I just have everyone but Eric to level one more time and LM will be done.

Ralph is at 5, Spamley 4 and Calhoun at 3.

Cinderella I have 7 and 5 of the fabric pieces.

I welcomed Judy Hopps and prince Phillip today. I like that I can still work on normal kingdom stuff while the event is going on. I just sent Ralph to do his 8 hr search the internet.

My progression is all collecting to welcome characters so this is a nice distraction from what I have been doing for the last month. Still have them going though, just not as frustrated at lack of drops with something else to watch instead.

got a bit late into the leaderboard.the first one had already 42 and 5th 25.i have currently 12 and i feel i even have a chance still to reach top 5 if i keep the kids happy for the next 4 and a half hours.for the first time granting wishes is actually fun.i even bought daisy off her flower task for 4 gems to have a reel chance.think at the end it´s worth it as i don´t have a lot of characters yet.at least not as many as other people.so EC will be important to get as much as i can get.

edit: ok i got 17 points now after my first hour and everyone is endless happy.i´ve never seen that.i might have given those kids an overdose...

Last edited:
Quick question for those that have already gotten Cinderella's outfit. I got it. I was given the option to go collect the glass slipper. I went to collect the glass slipper. When I finish that mission it cut to a videovideo s between Cinderella and vanellope but then it's now not giving me the option to try to get the second glass slipper. Is that normal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter