• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Quick question for those that have already gotten Cinderella's outfit. I got it. I was given the option to go collect the glass slipper. I went to collect the glass slipper. When I finish that mission it cut to a videovideo s between Cinderella and vanellope but then it's now not giving me the option to try to get the second glass slipper. Is that normal?
Same for me, says I need to complete more event quests.

This mornings update.
Ralph 5
Calhoun 4
Spamley 4
34k EC
Need 3 more white fabric to get Cindy’s comfy costume.
Hoping I can finish that before tomorrow when we can start on Yesss

Currently have the quests to build the Internet and get Cinderella's comfy outfit in Windows. Progress:

-need to level Ralph up to level 3,for which I need 2 wifi signals,3 hero's medals and 3 ear tokens. More time consumption.
-For the costume I need 10 wifi signals,6 more glitched fabric,10 comfy Cinderella fabric and 1500 hearts(of which I currently have 1496). What bugs me so much is the length of these tasks,there's only 23 days and 4 hours left of this event and I really want to get Vanellope and Ariel.

Morning update:

Ralph at 5
Calhoun 3
Spamley 3, ready for 4
Got the last white fabric this morning so Cindy's comfy and in her dressing room

15k EC. Need to bump that up.

In the real game, I've been stuck on collecting for Tia and Bagheera. Between the ridiculous amount of tokens for Tia and the 12 hour tasks to get items for Bagheera, I've been at a standstill for a couple of weeks, so this event at least is shaking things up a bit.

well, managed to get in the top 5 for the event which got my 2 chests. After getting the Fix it Felix game last time game I got .... two more Fix it Felix games :|

Anyone know when Ralph needs to be at L6? I have him at 5 right now but I'm wondering if I can wait to level him up.

No, but I leveled him up to 6 last night anyway. If there are token conflicts I’d rather deal with them now while it’s still early in the event than have to juggle it with everything else later. His tasks are so short you’d make a good dent in them by tomorrow anyway.

I am welcoming Cinderella’s comfy outfit now. Ralph is at 6, Spamley and Calhoun are at 4. Nice to not have to worry about leveling them for the rest of the event. 27k EC.

I feel bad for little mermaid. I'm not going to level her up until I don't have to use event currency for it. I rotate who is collecting shells and EC in attempt to keep those characters leveling up, a couple waiting to go to 10. I guess it would be more prudent to just set them on the ec for gem conversion. I guess maybe Ill do that instead.

well, managed to get in the top 5 for the event which got my 2 chests. After getting the Fix it Felix game last time game I got .... two more Fix it Felix games :|
i got 2 sugar rush arcade games.

i need some help of those who remember what the next open land after welcoming Minnie was.i would then open it already in advance.i´m just confused as it could go in 2 directions.either the land behind space mountain (75k) where after that one it says i have to finish more of toy story tasks or is it in the other direction in fantasy land?there are also 2 options.the right plot is 1 million and the left one is 55k.please tell me its the 55k plot where after it it says "finish more tasks of aurora".otherwise i´m stuck for many many months lol..

I got the hero’s duty game. I think they look kind of cool. I got the fix it Felix game last time and they look cool next to each other.

My progression is all collecting to welcome characters so this is a nice distraction from what I have been doing for the last month. Still have them going though, just not as frustrated at lack of drops with something else to watch instead.
I just started welcoming Donald too. I had all three of those characters almost ready but the event slowed collecting their tokens down, which is fine. I’m super happy that I got all three at the same time. Also, I was worried I wouldn’t be able to get Felix for this event but now it might be possible because I’m finishing sets by getting these characters. I got 20 some gems from the aurora set and now Donald will give me some gems because I’ll complete his set of characters. I’ll be at close to 260-270 gems

Quick question for those that have already gotten Cinderella's outfit. I got it. I was given the option to go collect the glass slipper. I went to collect the glass slipper. When I finish that mission it cut to a videovideo s between Cinderella and vanellope but then it's now not giving me the option to try to get the second glass slipper. Is that normal?

Started welcoming Cinderella 2h ago so I haven’t gotten that pop up video yet. I wonder/think that the next princess we can get the Comfort costume for might, collect the slipper?

Currently have the quests to build the Internet and get Cinderella's comfy outfit in Windows. Progress:

-need to level Ralph up to level 3,for which I need 2 wifi signals,3 hero's medals and 3 ear tokens. More time consumption.
-For the costume I need 10 wifi signals,6 more glitched fabric,10 comfy Cinderella fabric and 1500 hearts(of which I currently have 1496). What bugs me so much is the length of these tasks,there's only 23 days and 4 hours left of this event and I really want to get Vanellope and Ariel.

Thanks for mentioning that the costume needed 10 WiFi signal! Noticed my WiFi signal count was down and that would explain why. :thumbsup2

Event update:
All 3 characters at level 4
Started Cinderella’s costume 2h ago
34.6K EC
23 WiFi Tokens collected

Was kinda out of it this morning and accidentally sent Ralph on an 8 hour quest. I wanted to level him up, before I did that quest. Really would like the ability to level more than 1 character at a time. Surprised they haven’t found a way to monitize the ability to do that yet.

Well I'm back up to above 800k magic after buying the land behind It's A Small World for 2million..... So glad they released the next piece for 3million :rotfl:
I wont complain because I really need to rearrange my park so the extra space will be welcome once I have enough magic. Magic always seems to add up fast during the events since most things we are doing costs EC instead.

As for the event I'm up to 26k EC and waiting to welcome Yesss.
Need 3 more fabric for Cinderella's costume.
Ralph level 5, Spamley level 3 (getting ready to go to 4), and Calhoun is level 2 ready for 3.

Regular game I'm also leaving Ariel on the back burner on level 7 until she doesn't use EC to level up.
Other than her I am working on leveling Mayor (lv. 3), Christopher Robin (ready for 10), Baymax (ready for 10), Wasabi (need 10 hats for lv 10), Sebastian (lv 8), Scuttle (lv 7), Eric (lv. 7), Triton (lv 7), Flounder (lv 8), Ursula (lv 7)

Event update:
All 3 characters at level 4
Started Cinderella’s costume 2h ago
34.6K EC
23 WiFi Tokens collected

Was kinda out of it this morning and accidentally sent Ralph on an 8 hour quest. I wanted to level him up, before I did that quest. Really would like the ability to level more than 1 character at a time. Surprised they haven’t found a way to monitize the ability to do that yet.

You can use gems to complete the leveling time right away... They're happy to sell you those!

Finally hit the wall.
Cinderella is finally working on her glass slipper.
Ralph is at 6
Calhoun and Spamley are at 4
Just gonna sit back and hopefully max out wifi tokens before welcoming Yesss.
I received 2 Sugar Rush arcade games from my radiant chests this morning. The teenie tiny arcade games are pretty cute.
So far I like this event. Hope it keeps up at this pace.

i saw there are a couple attractions at discount for gems.is the aurora spinning wheel worth the 50 gems?was thinking about it as i probably have to welcome her in the very near future

Sent Cinderella on her regular 4 hour “Relaxing” task after the 8 hour storyline one. Can confirm that she is visibly hanging out in the princess room. So this is gonna be pretty cute once we get all the princesses’ comfy outfits. I still know nothing about this movie but everything looks great and changing up the format a little has kept me interested.

i saw there are a couple attractions at discount for gems.is the aurora spinning wheel worth the 50 gems?was thinking about it as i probably have to welcome her in the very near future

This and Pluto’s house are the only two regular storyline attractions that I bought with gems, because they were so cheap. The spinning wheel helps with a couple of common tokens and helps with the gold trophy mini event (one every hour).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter