• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

i saw there are a couple attractions at discount for gems.is the aurora spinning wheel worth the 50 gems?was thinking about it as i probably have to welcome her in the very near future
I just got aurora not that long ago and I didn’t think it took that long to get her without the spinning wheel

I only need one more white fabric for cinderella’s costume but I won’t be able to get it until tomorrow. So close

The spinning wheel helps with a couple of common tokens and helps with the gold trophy mini event (one every hour).
what kind of event is that?i play online since a little bit before TLM event and i haven´t seen that yet.

I only need one more white fabric for cinderella’s costume but I won’t be able to get it until tomorrow. So close
as always we run along each other with the very same speed!need exactly 2 fabrics but ralph/spamley and the princess dressing room will spit it out only in around 8 hours

i got spamley ready for 4 and ralph basically ready for 5 plus 1 ear hat in advance already.since i got some time to level him up to 6 i[m running at perfect pace it seems like even without calhoun or any frozen character.the fact that everyone has to wait for Yesss and after that the other princesses to unlock makes me feel that it´s easier even for beginners to keep up with the rest and hopefully get everything in time

So I finally got the last piece of fabric for Cinderella, so that was a happy thing. She'll be ready by the morning. I too do not have her pictured in the dressing room at the moment, but I feel as though we don't see that until AFTER the initial task for 8 hours.

Status wise:
34,484 EC
Ralph - Level 5
Calhoun - Level 4 - I need ONE More backpack and ears, so maybe before the next section open tomorrow I'll get it??? Maybe
Spamley - collecting for 6

I find it interesting that Vanellope needs 4 separate tokens and it's only 2 of one, 2 of a second, 1 of the third and fifteen of the fourth. That kind of worries me a little bit

Other Characters:
The Mayor - collecting for 5 - I suspect he MIGHt be finished by next year
Sebastian - ready for 10
Ariel - ready for 9
King Triton - ready for 9
Flounder - ready for 10
Ursula - collecting for 9 (those seashell pendents are a pain)

This is the mini event. There should be one at some point during this event.

http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Striking_Gold_Mini_Event
thx a lot!very interesting.a lot of premium attractions required though.at least i have pluto.i got the dancing tea cups once from a chest but it seems like they are totally useless.the kids jump into it but it is no official attraction they wanna go at.no EC,no purpose in this gold event.that´s sad because i actually love it.
i checked my elixir count.its around 9k.i never bought anything and i´m saving up still for the toy alien.oh my,that´s gonna take forever

Last edited:
I find it interesting that Vanellope needs 4 separate tokens and it's only 2 of one, 2 of a second, 1 of the third and fifteen of the fourth. That kind of worries me a little bit

I'm guessing the last token is the one that we need WIR characters to get. While the other ones that we need so few of, are the ones the comfy costume Princesses get. They seem themed to the different Princess (Cinderella, Jasmine, Belle).

Anyone else only have one token for Vanellope? I think Cinderella got one, but not the second (of the first token at the top). Is that normal?

what kind of event is that?i play online since a little bit before TLM event and i haven´t seen that yet.

as always we run along each other with the very same speed!need exactly 2 fabrics but ralph/spamley and the princess dressing room will spit it out only in around 8 hours

i got spamley ready for 4 and ralph basically ready for 5 plus 1 ear hat in advance already.since i got some time to level him up to 6 i[m running at perfect pace it seems like even without calhoun or any frozen character.the fact that everyone has to wait for Yesss and after that the other princesses to unlock makes me feel that it´s easier even for beginners to keep up with the rest and hopefully get everything in time
Yeah I’ll have to wait until morning to see if I get that 1 fabric I need for Cinderella. I have Ralph at 4, Calhoun at 2, and Spamley at 3

Anyone else get an update for the game yesterday? I haven’t updated yet....wondering what it does.

Waiting on Yessss to open up.
Ralph - lvl 5
Spamley - lvl 4
Calhoun - lvl 4
Cinderella Comfy Costume done
First glitchy shoe earned

Enjoying the animations like the pop up ads....and the tongue-in-cheek dialogue where gameloft “interns” poke fun at themselves regarding the hot button complaints like land, etc.

Anyone else only have one token for Vanellope? I think Cinderella got one, but not the second (of the first token at the top). Is that normal?

Me too. Cinderella said she'd need to get help, so maybe that's where Jasmine comes into play. And hopefully Cinderella will be able to pick up that last slipper soon.

Same for me

There is no “normal” any more with events. It seems they are changing small things more and more.

I think the comfy princesses will be responsible for half of Vanellope’s tokens, and the Virus defeat (main building in the hub grass) will be responsible for the other.

Last edited:
There is no “normal” any more with events. It seems they are changing small things more and more.

I think the comfy princesses will be responsible for half of Vanellope’s tokens, and the Virus defeat (main building in the hub grass) will be responsible for the other two.
Edit to add: it’s actually listed in Vanellope’s character book who gets what:
Comfy Cinderella for the other slipper, eventually.
Comfy Jasmine for the lamp tokens
Comfy Belle for one book token
Virus bot defeat for the other 15 virus tokens

Attachments

• 6C4B5143-44B2-47B4-B80D-7A7509A4C284.jpeg
    6C4B5143-44B2-47B4-B80D-7A7509A4C284.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 0AC05748-6F5E-4410-8376-CFE183CF9158.jpeg
    0AC05748-6F5E-4410-8376-CFE183CF9158.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 4AFC19D5-B19F-4182-8A16-8533D3D7C038.jpeg
    4AFC19D5-B19F-4182-8A16-8533D3D7C038.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 812B04B4-F434-4C05-A58E-DC11B362231F.jpeg
    812B04B4-F434-4C05-A58E-DC11B362231F.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 8
Comfy Belle for one virus token

The only reason I very slightly disagree is because there is no option to send Cinderella for that second slipper. Other than that, es I agree because I clicked and read all that, however there is a strong possibility I just didn’t understand what I read.

Comfy Belle for one book token

Yep I saw that, which is why I was wondering if something wasn't working right in my game. Cinderella doesn't have a task to get it. But if it's the same for everyone then I guess it's just the way the game was set up.

The only reason I very slightly disagree is because there is no option to send Cinderella for that second slipper. Other than that, es I agree because I clicked and read all that, however there is a strong possibility I just didn’t understand what I read.

Yep I saw that, which is why I was wondering if something wasn't working right in my game. Cinderella doesn't have a task to get it. But if it's the same for everyone then I guess it's just the way the game was set up.

I said eventually because my guess is that there will be another event quest pop up with Cinderella that will be unlocked in the future. Now if there were 10 required slippers I would agree there is a mistake there is no task. But since it’s just 2, there is a planned reason.

My guess it will be unlocked with comfy Jasmine, who also happens to have 2 tokens. Then Jasmine’s first token will drop when she finishes the task with the dressing room, second token task unlocks with comfy Belle, yada yada yada.

ugh accidentally tapped on these golden crabs or whatever it is.now i´m in a super active leaderboard.glad those chests are pretty worthless and it´s not so much EC to earn anyways

ugh accidentally tapped on these golden crabs or whatever it is.now i´m in a super active leaderboard.glad those chests are pretty worthless and it´s not so much EC to earn anyways

I did the same thing. At least the prizes aren't great anyway. All I've ever received from those chests are decorations.

And at least the taps are only every four hours. I also hit one and will do what I can.

In addition, not sure about anyone else but my drops on tokens so far for Yess are extremely less then spectacular!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter