Disney Magic Kingdoms

And at least the taps are only every four hours. I also hit one and will do what I can.

In addition, not sure about anyone else but my drops on tokens so far for Yess are extremely less then spectacular!

Same. I think I'm at 1 and 1 for those. :(

And at least the taps are only every four hours. I also hit one and will do what I can.

In addition, not sure about anyone else but my drops on tokens so far for Yess are extremely less then spectacular!
i got 4/10 wristbands but 0 earhats.sent ralph and sulley already twice to get them.i believe jasmin only become available after welcoming Yesss?!

On 6/10 wristbands and 2/10 ear hats for Yess. Seriously struggling for land now. I know it’s a constant complaint, but if they do another event without unlocking another plot of land I will be seriously unimpressed.

sulley keeps dropping items for minnie´s halloween costume..there are things u better know earlier in this game before leveling someone up.
i hope aladin doesn´t need to get leveled up to 3+.since he is now somehow a tiny part of the story.that would give me the creeps watching mickey dropping out his damn hats again

Here Scarab. Here Scarab where are you hiding.
I’m missing two of them! Can’t find them anywhere lol. If I do it’ll help tie me in first but it won’t stay that way for long. I’m just too busy on days when I’m subbing

Haven't gotten to play a lot today. Cinderella was ready for her costume this morning when I checked into my game, so she's working on her 8 hour task and should be done soon.
May as well say that I haven't started on Yess at all with the way my drops have been.

I now have 9 wristbands. I guess I am just getting lucky with the drops for them, or maybe some peoples games are glitched?Because someone else who plays this game in my household has 0 of both. Not even joking.

I now have 9 wristbands. I guess I am just getting lucky with the drops for them, or maybe some peoples games are glitched?Because someone else who plays this game in my household has 0 of both. Not even joking.

It’s not just you. I just now finished collecting collecting my wristbands, which is great! Problem is, I’m only 1/10 for the hats. :rotfl:

I give up on those scarabs. I’ve been at 18 since this morning/afternoon. I’ve looked too many times and can’t find the remaining two and I honestly don’t care enough to sit and find them anymore

i found all scarabs so far and still first place with a bunch of others.which will change because there will be people waking up every 4 hours to tap them and i won´t.not for those useless chests.overall i see those scarabs way better than those clouds from the last time though as they are way bigger.they float also around at the whole mainroad where i didn´t expect them.
currently 7 wristbands and 1 single earhat for Yesss.at least ralph is half way done for this important level 6.my aladdin storyline ended also already after 1 task because for the next one i need (surprise;surprise) an attraction that´s only available in the current legendary chest.

I've got all wifi signals, all wristbands and 2 hats. It's gonna be a while I think. So excited for one of you all to tell us what happens when Yesss is welcomed. I'm never first, so while it looks like I have a good collection, it still won't be me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter