• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Lazy interns. We had the same Aladdin side plot a couple of events ago. And it's not that great of a plot. Just Al being whiny. :mad:

My update: Opened up the last plot in Tomorrowland in anticipation of the upcoming WIR attractions. Waiting on the last white fabric drop for Cindy's comfy outfit. Hopefully, I'll have it this evening and can finally clear that task.

WIR Characters:
Ralph ready for 5
Calhoun ready for 4
Spamley ready for 4
Yesss 8/10 bracelets, 1/10 hats

Of course, all of that will change once I trigger Cindy's outfit. Then I'll be short Wifi tokens.

What’s throwing me is now all of a sudden Abu can talk? :confused3

Well I have all of the bracelets and 4 ear hats so I’m not too bad off.

I have all of the bracelets and 7/10 hats. I do not have the tower so feel like I am doing okay. Two more quests finish in an hour and hoping to be down to one. As I don’t have jasmine I would like to get started on her and see what that will take!

Lazy interns. We had the same Aladdin side plot a couple of events ago. And it's not that great of a plot. Just Al being whiny. :mad:

My update: Opened up the last plot in Tomorrowland in anticipation of the upcoming WIR attractions. Waiting on the last white fabric drop for Cindy's comfy outfit. Hopefully, I'll have it this evening and can finally clear that task.

WIR Characters:
Ralph ready for 5
Calhoun ready for 4
Spamley ready for 4
Yesss 8/10 bracelets, 1/10 hats

Of course, all of that will change once I trigger Cindy's outfit. Then I'll be short Wifi tokens.
I thought the Aladdin storyline seemed familiar. That really is pretty lazy!

3 more hrs and hopefully I'll be able to level up Yesss to 2 and build the Buzz... building (sorry, drawing a blank on that name).
I still have Ralph at 6 and everyone else at 4. I'm probably going to leave them there for awhile.

But my exciting news is...I finally leveled up the Mayor to 5. He can actually work on his own token now. He has a purpose!!! Unfortunately, he needs 25 of each item to get to 6. Even with him helping, that's going to take a looooong time.

Anyone ahead of me know how big the Buzz building is? I was hoping to have a plot of land ready to go.

3 more hrs and hopefully I'll be able to level up Yesss to 2 and build the Buzz... building (sorry, drawing a blank on that name).
I still have Ralph at 6 and everyone else at 4. I'm probably going to leave them there for awhile.

But my exciting news is...I finally leveled up the Mayor to 5. He can actually work on his own token now. He has a purpose!!! Unfortunately, he needs 25 of each item to get to 6. Even with him helping, that's going to take a looooong time.

Anyone ahead of me know how big the Buzz building is? I was hoping to have a plot of land ready to go.

Good for you, it must be nice! I’m 0/4 in cycles which means 0/12 and haven’t gotten one from NiceLand either. Really starting to tick me off! I don’t mind a challange, or it taking awhile to collect tokens, but I do mind it when the interns somehow rig, or mess it up. Both the Wristband and ears are Rare items, yet I had the wristbands collected for over 24 hours and based on other people’s comments, they are having a much tougher time with the ears. So obviously most peoples drop rates have been much worse for hats than wristbands, so the interns somehow messed up item difficulty or drop rate %.

Also, got my Mayor to level 5 yesterday. It is nice that he’s not completely worthless now.

I went all day and got.....1. I’m still only at 4 so getting a little discouraged. I’m not buying the tower though

Understand why your getting a little discouraged! I’ve been feeling more so as the days gone on.

The wristbands come from 2 hour tasks, and the ears come from 4 hour tasks, so it makes sense that people would have more wristbands than ears. Why that didn't work in my game is not something I can explain. :confused3 But I do agree that it's getting very boring sending the same characters out for the same items and having them come back empty handed.

ETA I was 10 & 9 when I wrote the above and the 10th hat just dropped. Not sure I can stay up long enough to actually welcome Yess.

Last edited:
I’m stuck on Aladdin quest line because I don’t have Abu and I’m not going to be paying $10 for chests that have little chance of dropping him. I’m hoping I can still get Jasmine with event Currency. Even though I’m not able to continue the Aladdin request. The only princess I had coming into the event is Cinderella

The wristbands come from 2 hour tasks, and the ears come from 4 hour tasks, so it makes sense that people would have more wristbands than ears. Why that didn't work in my game is not something I can explain. :confused3 But I do agree that it's getting very boring sending the same characters out for the same items and having them come back empty handed.

ETA I was 10 & 9 when I wrote the above and the 10th hat just dropped. Not sure I can stay up long enough to actually welcome Yess.

True, they are 2h and they have an extra character mission, so your correct, people should have more. That said, I collected multiple wristbands every time I collected, so my drop rate % has been MUCH HIGHER than ears.

Congrats on finishing yours! If I’m lucky, I might finish mine in the next week. :rotfl:

I’m stuck on Aladdin quest line because I don’t have Abu and I’m not going to be paying $10 for chests that have little chance of dropping him. I’m hoping I can still get Jasmine with event Currency. Even though I’m not able to continue the Aladdin request. The only princess I had coming into the event is Cinderella
I’m stuck where you are too with the Aladdin quests

I have all 10 bracelets and only 4 hats so far. Very frustrating as I bought the Niceland Apartments and so far they have only given me Wifi Symbols. I'm full of the Wifi Symbols now so hopefully it starts to drop hats soon.

I have all 10 bracelets and only 4 hats so far. Very frustrating as I bought the Niceland Apartments and so far they have only given me Wifi Symbols. I'm full of the Wifi Symbols now so hopefully it starts to drop hats soon.
I’m exactly the same as you but I DON’T have the tower. It seems pretty cheap that you don’t have better chances than me and you paid for the tower.

I’m exactly the same as you but I DON’T have the tower. It seems pretty cheap that you don’t have better chances than me and you paid for the tower.

I have found that during the most recent events, even when I've paid for premium content, it doesn't really seem to be giving me any advantage in the game. As someone who almost always pays for the characters/parade floats/buildings, its making me seriously consider not paying for them next time.

I have found that during the most recent events, even when I've paid for premium content, it doesn't really seem to be giving me any advantage in the game. As someone who almost always pays for the characters/parade floats/buildings, its making me seriously consider not paying for them next time.
I’ve never spent actual money on a game like this and probably will never but that’s a rip off for them to advertise it giving better chances when really it isn’t helping people much. I’m up to 5 hats now for yesss. I messed up and leveled up spamley so now Ralph might try to collect his tokens instead

O I’m definitely not getting Niceland then if it’s not dropping hats at least every once in a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter