• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I went and wrote a review on the App Store lol. I needed to vent my frustrations

Good for you! I'm serious. I'd rather there be more complicated tasks, but the rewards more of a guarantee. This thing where you play and send them out again and again and again and get nothing, while others get it all so easily is just annoying. And I've been on both sides of it.

Good for you! I'm serious. I'd rather there be more complicated tasks, but the rewards more of a guarantee. This thing where you play and send them out again and again and again and get nothing, while others get it all so easily is just annoying. And I've been on both sides of it.
I felt I got shank pretty easily but this jasmine nonsense is really bothering me.

Currently first in Striking Gold mini event, but other than bragging rights, top 10 is all that matters. Currently have a 175 trophy lead over number 10, so if I fall out of the top 10 prepare for a rant of epic proportions tomorrow morning! :rotfl2:

This game really has dwindled down to simple repetitive nonsense, hasn't it?

When did the jasmine’s comfy outfit start? I can’t remember but I’m at 11 comfy fabric and started the day we were able to so I’m curious how long it’s taking me

When did the jasmine’s comfy outfit start? I can’t remember but I’m at 11 comfy fabric and started the day we were able to so I’m curious how long it’s taking me

It was during the Yess sequence and Yess started November 29. Depending on how quickly you welcomed Yess would determine when Jasmine started. This is my best guesstimate :confused3

Hit the Belle costume wall this morning and I’m in 2nd place in the striking gold mini event wooo. Which means I will probably barely check my game until next costumes unlock even though I could use the EC. I’m at 55k now.

It really has. I can usually do well in these gold challenges but I didn't even try this time. Oh well. It's just the same taps over and over, no real strategy or thought needed.

I'm working on Shank and Jasmine. Caved and bought Fix It Felix Jr. with gems because I love him. I had 1 gem to spare lol. Jasmine costume is very slow-going. And just unlocked Shank collecting last night. I'm not a hard core event player. Although I would like to get Vanellope. Fingers crossed.

I'm one of the people who need Belle. Not counting past event characters, only Tinkerbell can get her gloves, and Sarge can get her ear hats, and you need five of each, and they're rare. Luckily, I also have Mrs. Potts, who helps with gloves, and by a tremendous stroke of luck, I had pulled Sally from a Halloween event box, and she has proven herself very useful since then. Now, together with Jack Skellington, they can help get Belle's ear hats. The hats will still be hard, they're six hour tasks, but at least I have more help in my corner now. I feel bad for people stuck with only Tink and Sarge. Or neither of them. Yikes.

I'm one of the people who need Belle. Not counting past event characters, only Tinkerbell can get her gloves, and Sarge can get her ear hats, and you need five of each, and they're rare. Luckily, I also have Mrs. Potts, who helps with gloves, and by a tremendous stroke of luck, I had pulled Sally from a Halloween event box, and she has proven herself very useful since then. Now, together with Jack Skellington, they can help get Belle's ear hats. The hats will still be hard, they're six hour tasks, but at least I have more help in my corner now. I feel bad for people stuck with only Tink and Sarge. Or neither of them. Yikes.
I need Belle as well. I have 4/5 gloves and 1 hat. The hats are killer. I have the parade float and Belle's house from a previous event, but neither has given a single hat.

IOS game is at Belle Costume wall. Windows, I finally STARTED collecting for comfy Jasmine. So far I am at 3/1

Yikes. I need belle too and I'm not even there yet... I just go the quest to build slaughterrace but of course I'm still short on a pair of gloves to get shank up to 3. And I'll be stuck with only tink and sarge. I'm trying to remember my goal of this event was to get Belle.... I should be ok. Anything else is just gravy

Yikes. I need belle too and I'm not even there yet... I just go the quest to build slaughterrace but of course I'm still short on a pair of gloves to get shank up to 3. And I'll be stuck with only tink and sarge. I'm trying to remember my goal of this event was to get Belle.... I should be ok. Anything else is just gravy
With 10 days left, you have a very good shot. Tink's task for the gloves will be easier, as it's only a 2 hour task. Just keep grinding for the hats and you should be fine.:)

I've also hit a dead end with the event as I haven't finished Jasmine's costume. I'm really annoyed because I have all the premium characters and building and parade float. I know not all of these help for the Jasmine material but I've found during this entire event, I've been behind. It's really frustrating and is seriously making me consider not playing anymore.

It really has. I can usually do well in these gold challenges but I didn't even try this time. Oh well. It's just the same taps over and over, no real strategy or thought needed.

Sadly it’s been this way for awhile. Not sure what they can do to improve things, but they really need to do something.

Just spit-firing here, but first of all I’d go back to more regular content/character updates that let us welcome characters at our own pace. Secondly, I’d cut the number of events considerably and limit it to 4-6 a year. That definitely won’t fix everything, but I think it would add some excitement back to events and make them feel much less like a chore. And third, one of the things they’ve done that I do like is adding ways for players to get characters that they don’t have, because they are casual players and/or didn’t play when they were introduced. I’d have the tower Challenge's fall between a reduced event schedule and have them focus on old characters for those players. As a player who has every player I would gladly to sit the tower event out, or better yet tie it in with a content/character update, so I could work on new characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter