Disney Magic Kingdoms

I think it’s pretty clear they really messed up the Princess Comfy costume aspect of this event and it makes me nervous about Belle and Ariel tomorrow. Overall I think they’ve really dropped the ball on this event and if they don’t find a way to “fix” things, they’re likely gonna lose players. :confused3

I've written to them and complained. I've been collecting all day and only have collected one of Jasmines fabrics. Still sitting on 17 fabrics and thats with Niceland. It's so frustrating and really makes me want to stop playing.

Of course it will. The December I was there I got to experience record low temperatures for Florida. It was warmer in my home state of PA at the time.

Was that in 2010..? We were there then, at the start of the month, and holy schmoly it was cold!First thing I did was go to Little Miss Matched to buy some leggings, gloves and a scarf... DH won't even consider going in December again... :teeth:

looks like another tapper event - this time the magic dishes/cutlery

I only found 8 - was expecting this to be a 10 / 4 hours event, but maybe just another 8/2 hours one

IOS game is at Belle Costume wall. Windows, I finally STARTED collecting for comfy Jasmine. So far I am at 3/1

Look forward to your trip report about Japan! Hope you’re feeling better

Usually it is just me on a solo trip. This time i have someone to balance out my ugly mug.

Happy Anniversary! Wilderness Lodge at Christmas is definitely a great way to celebrate. Your wife is lovely and must have a great sense of humor to keep in step with yours.

Working on Welcoming Shank in my Windows game. At 10/3 for Jasmine comfy costume but no Jasmine fabric after overnight collections, so that was annoying. Hoping to max out the glitched fabric today, and see if that helps the drop rate for the Jasmine fabric.

We take my Dad to the airport in about 90 minutes. When I get home, I can concentrate on cycling my tasks as soon as they are ready, instead of "whenever I can check."

Belle’s costume is back down to only 10 special fabric, so hopefully that will make it easier. Felix 2 hr task will collect for it also.

Edit: may just be that my drop rate is better for belle than it was for jasmine, but I waited until they were unlocked to collect anything and I already have 2/10 fabric since the dressing room and Cinderella both gave me one.

Last edited:
Anything worth playing for?
Seems like 8 every two hours, as I was surprised to find more dishes dancing around just now (I didn't intend to participate this early, but I was oblivious to them when clicking pop ups this morning).

Max reward was 2 Radiant Chests and 750 EC, I believe.

Seems like 8 every two hours, as I was surprised to find more dishes dancing around just now (I didn't intend to participate this early, but I was oblivious to them when clicking pop ups this morning).

Max reward was 2 Radiant Chests and 750 EC, I believe.
When should I wait to join the tapper event?

how did you all get 2 of the cinderella tokens for Vanellope? Or have you all not gotten 2 yet? I only ever got one task that dropped that token so I'm a little confused on that.

As far as Jasmine goes, I have all the glitch fabric and just 7 comfy fabric. It is a little ridiculous at this point. I want Vanellope so bad but it looks like at this pace I'm definitely not going to get her.

Was that in 2010..? We were there then, at the start of the month, and holy schmoly it was cold!First thing I did was go to Little Miss Matched to buy some leggings, gloves and a scarf... DH won't even consider going in December again... :teeth:

I believe it was 2012 but we did the same thing. Had to buy scarfs, gloves, sweatshirts and wear them in multiple layers. At least your husband will still go. Mine swore off Disney altogether

how did you all get 2 of the cinderella tokens for Vanellope? Or have you all not gotten 2 yet? I only ever got one task that dropped that token so I'm a little confused on that.

As far as Jasmine goes, I have all the glitch fabric and just 7 comfy fabric. It is a little ridiculous at this point. I want Vanellope so bad but it looks like at this pace I'm definitely not going to get her.

When Belles comfy started Cinderella went on an 8 hour task for the second token. But pretty sure you have to have Jasmines comfy outfit first.

Belle's fabric isn't dropping for me. I got one first thing this morning and I'm still at one. Frankly even the glitchy fabric isn't dropping much. Here we go again.:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter