Disney Magic Kingdoms

Which token is he not returning for you?
She's trying to acquire Belle and of the characters she has he's the only one who can collect her ear hats I believe.
Yes he’s the only one who can get her ear hats for me so I assumed maybe he would bring them back every time. It would take 30 hours if I checked every time right at 6 hours and he managed to bring them every time. Now who knows how long it’ll take. I have 3/5 of her gloves from tink and she’s the only one that can bring those. She’s tried 5 or 6 times though.

Yes he’s the only one who can get her ear hats for me so I assumed maybe he would bring them back every time. It would take 30 hours if I checked every time right at 6 hours and he managed to bring them every time. Now who knows how long it’ll take. I have 3/5 of her gloves from tink and she’s the only one that can bring those. She’s tried 5 or 6 times though.
That's crazy. Really bad design on their part.

Finished all three useless black and white costumes. Took two full days to get the last fabric. Mickey is back on Belle fabric.
Anything happen when you got the costumes? I'm about 12 fabrics away to get both Minnie and Pete, that's pretty much all Mickey has been doing when not collecting for the princesses. I didn't want to spend my elixir yet, unless obtaining the classic costumes actually does something. I try to keep about 30k in elixir on hand in case a new attraction drops. I have about 42k right now. If the costumes do nothing, which I have a feeling is the case, I'll wait.

AND THE WINNER IS ....

On 12/4/2018 Gameloft and Disney announced that the game had been downloaded over 70 million times and earned over $114 million since launching in 2016!!

Apparently the current event is to mark this milestone ....

Sadly, future proof on how badly they ****** the drop rate %. @mmmears any myself had drop rates that were much better than they should have ever been, and yours have been much lower than they should be. I doubt I’ll be quitting this game after the event, but I really feel like I'm gonna really need to limit my playing time.

I won't quit but I won't be spending any more money on this game.

Anything happen when you got the costumes? I'm about 12 fabrics away to get both Minnie and Pete, that's pretty much all Mickey has been doing when not collecting for the princesses. I didn't want to spend my elixir yet, unless obtaining the classic costumes actually does something. I try to keep about 30k in elixir on hand in case a new attraction drops. I have about 42k right now. If the costumes do nothing, which I have a feeling is the case, I'll wait.
Once you have Mickey and Minnie, there is a joint task for them to dance together. Nothing happened after completing Pete.

Sending Belle out on her Brainstorming task in 8 minutes. Although I got decent drops for Belles comfy outfit, and I am happy about that, I know the frustration because Jasmine took forever. Something needs some serious fixing in the programming of this game.

Having a very easy time collecting for Shank;hopefully I'll have her by tomorrow morning but Jasmine's ear tokens are a pain. With a week left I don't know how I'm going to get Belle,Ariel or even a shot at Vanellope.

I guess I am in the minority. I don't have many issues with this event so far. Yes, collecting for Jasmine's comfy outfit seemed to take forever but I still got stopped by the Belle's costume task time wall. I guess it remains to be seen how hard it is to get everything before the event is up. I finished all the fabrics for Belle's comfy outfit this morning and she is out on her 8 hour task.

I think it is great that people are getting a chance to get characters they don't have. The few I don't have only ever seem to be available in chests, no thanks on that gamble. I can see how you might not get everything if you need to spend time getting the princesses you don't have. However there is still a decent amount of time left, so I think it is hard to say right now. You can definitely argue that the princess should just be a side quest if wanted and not needed for the main event story line.

I’m sorry but what the $&%! were they thinking making sarge my only person who can get belle’s ear hats and it takes 6 hours. Are you kidding me? So it’ll take me at least 30 hours to get her.... that’s crap
Yep. I've been working on Belle for at least a day and a half and so far only one ear hat drop. I even decided to use my gems on a couple chests and I got 2 beauty and the beast characters. But neither of them are helpful for getting Belle. Ugh.

Apparently the current event is to mark this milestone ....
Not necessarily. They were going to be doing this event anyway. They fact that they have the audacity to boast about bilking players out of $141,000,000 is disgraceful. No wonder Disney chose to discontinue their version of Crossy Road. Hardly a comparable cash cow.

Having a very easy time collecting for Shank;hopefully I'll have her by tomorrow morning but Jasmine's ear tokens are a pain. With a week left I don't know how I'm going to get Belle,Ariel or even a shot at Vanellope.

I too found Shank relatively easy - or at least it felt like making continual progress

Jasimine's fabric on the other hand (or at least the gold one) is another matter - many rounds of returning noting ... still need 4 more of those, only 1 more of the glitch fabric

I have more or less given up on this event. Have been collecting since Jasmine and Shank became available and just now hit welcome on Shank. I have all of Jasmine’s glitched fabric, but still sitting at 7/20 comfy. If you’re counting, that means I gathered 2 comfy fabrics in 4(?) days. Just gonna quit trying. Will check in a couple of times a day and get as far as I can, but I give up. Gameloft won. Or lost I guess, depending on how you look at it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter