Disney Magic Kingdoms

IOS - Belle is feeling comfy and off on her 8 hr Vanellope token task. I'm assuming I will start collecting virus tokens in the morning.

Windows - Shank needs 5 more gloves (EDIT: 3 more, Buzz and Felix finished before I went to bed). It should be easier, but Ralph and Spamley have been unable to help because of all their time wasting bringing back no Jasmine fabric after each 6hr task. Seriously, I don't think they've dropped a single fabric. I am down to 9 fabrics for Jasmine. I'm guessing it will take 2 more days if I'm lucky. But I'm guessing, I'll reach the wall with Shank before I'm done with Jasmine.

Last edited:
As if by magic, or perhaps extreme cynicism, my prediction about completing all three "classic" costumes was spot on... I somehow found not one but TWO platinum chests in my park within three hours of each other. Is my now-useless Steamboat Willie inside one of those chests???
Screenshot_20181214-010048_Kingdoms-768x432.jpg

IOS - Belle is feeling comfy and off on her 8 hr Vanellope token task. I'm assuming I will start collecting virus tokens in the morning.
Not so fast Kemosabe... sadly there is a joint task for Ralph and Yesss, THEN you get the invitation to BUY Vanellope (or start the virus tolen quests).

They offer for you to buy her?

Of course. The real goal of all of this nonsense is to sell a few pixels on a phone game for actual money. This event has a week to go. I have 2 of the 15 tokens needed to get Vanellope. She then needs to be at L2 and of course complete some tasks to just unlock the ability to look for Ariel's outfit. Yeah even with the princesses this one is looking like the worst cash grab yet.

Well here we go again. Sent everyone out to fight the virus and Ralph and Felix have gone twice but not one token.

Since there is no way I'm going to get even close to getting Vanellope, I'm not going to bother spending gems on Felix jr. Drops for Shank are decent I guess but Jasmine is yet another struggle. I remain unenthused about this event.

Can those on the virus task share what level your WIR characters are? Still looking for min levels please :)

Of course. The real goal of all of this nonsense is to sell a few pixels on a phone game for actual money. This event has a week to go. I have 2 of the 15 tokens needed to get Vanellope. She then needs to be at L2 and of course complete some tasks to just unlock the ability to look for Ariel's outfit. Yeah even with the princesses this one is looking like the worst cash grab yet.
I have 3/5 ear hats for belle so I’ll be able to get her. I’m not sure if I’ll get her comfy costume but I don’t really care. I’m just mad I won’t be able to get vanellope

Do you know what level the characters need to be for these quests? I have all my characters ready to level up but wanted to wait so they don’t interfere with this. Just started the one hr welcome for Belle’s costume and still need to do the 8hr quest and one other one.

Can those on the virus task share what level your WIR characters are? Still looking for min levels please :)

According to reddit spoiler site..

Required WIR Character level for completing the event sotyline:

• Ralph - lvl6
  • Vanellope - lvl2
  • Fix-It Felix Jr. - lvl1
  • Calhoun - lvl1
  • Yesss - lvl4
  • Spamley - lvl4
  • Shank - lvl3

Do you suppose that the drop rates for Venellope defeat the virus token are dependent on the level of the characters?
Maybe that’s why the EC has been so abundant. The higher the WIR character level the better the drop rate. Just a thought.

Do you suppose that the drop rates for Venellope defeat the virus token are dependent on the level of the characters?
Maybe that’s why the EC has been so abundant. The higher the WIR character level the better the drop rate. Just a thought.

Nothing in this game would surprise me anymore, but I will say if that’s the case and level affects drop rates, that should be very clearly stated somewhere.

Apparently, complaining here worked - now at 11/20 comfy Jasmine fabric.

I have 3/5 ear hats for belle so I’ll be able to get her. I’m not sure if I’ll get her comfy costume but I don’t really care. I’m just mad I won’t be able to get vanellope
You are doing better than I am. So annoyed. I still only have two ear hats.

I was thinking about alternatives to this luck based system, and would like to see something where for uncommon tokens,the chance of getting the token is somehow tied to the level of the character collecting it. For joint tasks, it could be based on the level of the lower character. For example, if your character is level 1 it's a 10% chance of collecting the token, level 2 has 25% chance, up to 100% collection if your character is level 5 or 6. Get rid of the pure luck based nonsense and have it tied to reward for levelling characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter