• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I am jealous of everyone that got a character. I got Chip and Dale’s Treehouse. They are both already at level ten so I don’t think it has much use once I am done with their side quests.

Same! I really wanted king Louie.

Got gems from the chest (not sure how many, just said “Gems”) but between that and the gems from the event it helped replenish my bank a bit as I was down rather low after the event

Was hopefully to get Steamboats Willie in one of the platinum chests from the event but just decorations. Oh well

Merry Christmas everyone!

Anyone else not get recognized for playing the mini trophy event? I played and get the milestone rewards but it would not register on the leader board and I got nothing. So disappointed. I really wanted Mickey’s costume and the trophy events are the only ones I do well at. This is the 2nd time this has happened. The 1st time was the trophy event that happened before the wreck it Ralph event started. Yes I was playing online. Now the 1st day I wasn’t the whole time b/c I couldn’t be online so I played off line until I could get online. But I have been playing online since then.

I think I got 50 gems? The game showed it to quickly and don’t think it showed an amount. Also got 30 gems for finishing first in mini event, and 2 of the same worthless decorations . :rotfl:
We are probably in the same spot. Because I have all of the attractions, the only "prizes" in my chest were 6,000 magic or 20 gems.

I got the parachute drop. :( So many premium characters that I need....blergh. I mean, I'm grateful but also not (obviously). :)

The gift likely gives preference to your cheapest available gem purchase. The 3 premium characters I had left were Flash (420), Davy Jones (450) and Hook (550).

I'm in the same place in terms of not wanting to use up my elixirs until I need to.
I have everything Merlin offered, bought all of the required button fabric, as well as a handful of Mayor tokens. Still up over 42k in elixir. What the hell am I saving them for?

I have everything Merlin offered, bought all of the required button fabric, as well as a handful of Mayor tokens. Still up over 42k in elixir. What the hell am I saving them for?

Ok you have much more elixir than I do. I only have 26K right now and I haven't bought any of the fabric.

Got gems from the chest (not sure how many, just said “Gems”) but between that and the gems from the event it helped replenish my bank a bit as I was down rather low after the event

Was hopefully to get Steamboats Willie in one of the platinum chests from the event but just decorations. Oh well

Merry Christmas everyone!
Me too on both counts. Wonder why there wasn't a gem value posted. Not sure how many I got.

Anyone notice that you can no longer buy Mayor tokens from Merlin? I needed 2 more to get him to level up, so I was going to use elixir to speed up the process. Or...am I crazy? We were able to buy his tokens before correct?

Anyone notice that you can no longer buy Mayor tokens from Merlin? I needed 2 more to get him to level up, so I was going to use elixir to speed up the process. Or...am I crazy? We were able to buy his tokens before correct?
Just checked and you are right. All gone for whatever reason. Merry Christmas to us as our presents are taken away.

i was pretty disappointed as i didn´t even get belle´s costume anymore in the event.happy about the treehouse in that special chest as i don´t even have chip and dale yet.

Got Boo from the chest.

Hoping for a bit of a stretch until the next event. I'm so far behind on levelling characters....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter