Disney Magic Kingdoms

They just confirmed on Facebook the permanent content will indeed be Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, and Drizella

I'm glad to hear that. Cinderella isn't really a story if you take those 3 out of the picture. :)

I’m still missing Splash Mountain, Steamboat Willie, and the Bambi Ice Rink from platinum chests.

So glad to receive another cannon statue for my collection

Me, too. A dog cannon is just what I was hoping for! NOT. I have Splash, but I'm also missing the other 2.

Got Fantasmic!

I wanted this item for so long, put it out, watched it and then thought...is that all it does?
(Whenever I went to the parks, I never understood the crowds and jostling for position for Fantasmic. Projections on water?? The best part...faster lines!)

Happy change of calendar date, everyone!

Proof that you can fit all attractions in the spaces we have! I have been working on this layout for awhile. It is really difficult to properly place attractions around space mountain which drives me absolutely insane but you can't really do much about that.
View attachment 372509View attachment 372510View attachment 372511View attachment 372512View attachment 372513View attachment 372514

Nice job getting everything to fit! :thumbsup2

Your right, it shouldn’t be that tough and there really isn’t anything we can do about the lack of land, but the developers could. I think the most frustrating aspect of the “lack of land” is that it’s there and it’s been there fore a long time. Those 12 unopened plots of land just mock us and I’m getting the feeling that’s there intention. :rotfl:

BLERGH. I got a Sleeping Beauty statue. *sigh* There you go Merlin...

Oh, while I'm here, should I use my Merlin magic to get Davy Jones' Organ or Toy Story Mania? Any benefit to either one? I have all permanent content and the event content, just missing a couple of the permanent premium characters...

My New Years resolution is as follows. Since the interns won’t give us a park building sim as I had originally hoped I will just play this thing like a game. I put everything away, except a few hat stands that I like seeing the guests in, and buildings as follows.
Buildings for mayor token quests, he’s leveling to 8 now. Buildings for WIR, all characters are still leveling. Then I have one section for rides the guests ‘wish’ for rides on. Lastly, all trophy event buildings in one spot so that collecting for those is easy. Unless it can generate a token or fill a wish, it’s in storage. I don’t need the magic.

BLERGH. I got a Sleeping Beauty statue. *sigh* There you go Merlin...

Oh, while I'm here, should I use my Merlin magic to get Davy Jones' Organ or Toy Story Mania? Any benefit to either one? I have all permanent content and the event content, just missing a couple of the permanent premium characters...
Mania hasn't done anything for me yet. The Organ should help you with your PotC characters, if any need to be leveled up... at least for Jones himself.

I got a nifty new cannon today. I'm looking forward to redesigning my park and getting everything out (thanks again @Immatooki) and the new permanent content. All and all, nice way to end the year. I just hope the Cinderella characters have decent drops, not all legendary and epic please!!! Just dealing with the Mayor is driving me a little nuts. Happy New Years everyone!!!!!!!

My New Years resolution is as follows. Since the interns won’t give us a park building sim as I had originally hoped I will just play this thing like a game. I put everything away, except a few hat stands that I like seeing the guests in, and buildings as follows.
Buildings for mayor token quests, he’s leveling to 8 now. Buildings for WIR, all characters are still leveling. Then I have one section for rides the guests ‘wish’ for rides on. Lastly, all trophy event buildings in one spot so that collecting for those is easy. Unless it can generate a token or fill a wish, it’s in storage. I don’t need the magic.

I do,but that's a fair point. There are so many attractions that either don't provide tokens or wishes. So why bother to keep them out on display?I personally like seeing everyone walking around with the merch from the concessions,and they're more reliable.

EDIT:Just took this screenshot. The parade ended two hours ago. And these kids are still standing in the square. Also,should I be worried that Triton's floating there watching them?

Attachments

• Disney Magic Kingdoms 12_31_2018 11_44_33 PM.png
    Disney Magic Kingdoms 12_31_2018 11_44_33 PM.png
    934.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Proof that you can fit all attractions in the spaces we have! I have been working on this layout for awhile. It is really difficult to properly place attractions around space mountain which drives me absolutely insane but you can't really do much about that.
View attachment 372509View attachment 372510View attachment 372511View attachment 372512View attachment 372513View attachment 372514

Nice job! I currently have everything out except Omnidroid City. I don’t have Steamboat Willie but can fit it if I get it.

I hate how the attractions all are full squares - even if what you see would look like the corners could be cut - but then the land isn’t set up with nice corners so you think you’ll fit something and Hen see just a corner won’t fit or somenthing ... and I think that is most blatant in the Tomorrowland area

Thanks!! I just redid my park since I collected from my overnight tasks.
This made me realize how many buildings I’m missing :rotfl:

Chip and Dale’s Treehouse
Steamboat Willie
Splash Mountain
RC Racers
Jumpin Jellyfish
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Aurora’s Spinning Wheel
Mulan Lantern Attraction
Bambi Ice Rink
Magic Lamp Theater
Toy Story Mania
Be Our Guest Restaurant

I have almost 45k elixir so I could buy 2 of what I have left in Merlin’s shop (TSM, jumpin jellyfish, and magic lamp theater) but I’ve been hanging onto the elixir in case they add an attraction like davy’s Organ that is actually useful and drops something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter