Disney Magic Kingdoms

Piece of a cloud for my puzzle piece. I'm guessing Princess and the Frog? PatF would make a ton of sense because Mardi Gras is coming up. If the event does start on the 15th, it would end on or just after the start of Mardi Gras.

I’m personally far less concerned about what the next event is than when it is. The 15th would be WAY TO SOON!!! Ideally, for me at least, a minimum of 3 or 4 weeks between events is required.

Piece of a cloud for my puzzle piece. I'm guessing Princess and the Frog? PatF would make a ton of sense because Mardi Gras is coming up. If the event does start on the 15th, it would end on or just after the start of Mardi Gras.

Oh it's totally Princess and the Frog. They just posted another clue on Instagram with a piece of stained glass in front of Princess Fairytale Hall. Tiana is the only princess we don't have yet with stars as an integral part of her story - I've seen some people say Moana because she uses the stars to navigate, but she's not really a Princess yet.

Glad to see a bit of positive energy coming from a DMK player... cause the vibe over on Facebook and the Gameloft forum is so negative right now, yikes...
Some of the complaints are valid for sure, but I feel like most of them are not warranted.

Anyway, I'm 3 earhats from Crinkee, so I can probably start on the comfy fabric tonight.

Don’t read the Facebook or Gameloft forums, but what are the main complaints?

If they’re really getting that much negative feedback, warranted or not, than I really think they need to do a better job listening. A quick turnaround between events isn’t going to help them.

Don’t read the Facebook or Gameloft forums, but what are the main complaints?

If they’re really getting that much negative feedback, warranted or not, than I really think they need to do a better job listening. A quick turnaround between events isn’t going to help them.

The same as they are here. Lack of land, bad token drop rates, the fact that to even have a chance at completing this event without spending real money, you have to be married to your device and not sleep, even for Day 1 players.

The same as they are here. Lack of land, bad token drop rates, the fact that to even have a chance at completing this event without spending real money, you have to be married to your device and not sleep, even for Day 1 players.

I agree. Kind of like this forum, but on steroids. Hundreds of likes on posts where people call Gameloft out for being greedy. Then Gameloft makes it 1,000 times worse by replying to the one or two "I love everything about this please take all my money" posts, thanking the posters, while completely ignoring posts that aren't praising their every idiotic move.

Well I agree about the land. I think there decision to add all that land, what 8 months to a year plus ago (?) and just continue leaving it locked, makes it that much worse, with event the don’t do A plot or two of land.

Token drops are just so inconsistent. I’m becoming more and more of a fan of 100% drop rates, and just increase the requirement results or job times.

Well the real money thing is an issue with most FTP games. Does feel like they’re being a little more in your face/pushy with things lately. Funny thing is I use to always buy something each event, to support the game, but their recent actions have made me revisit that. Not planning one giving them any more money.

The time requirement/grindyness of the game does feel like it’s been racketed up. Most of us want/need more of a break between events. If they start the next event on the 15th, they better be prepared for more negative feedback.

Token drops are just so inconsistent. I’m becoming more and more of a fan of 100% drop rates, and just increase the requirement results or job times.
I'm still not sold on the whole 100% drop idea. This is a game of chance, which is what makes it a game to begin with. Where is the fun in knowing that you are going to get a token every single time? There wouldn't be a point. Hell, if someone told me that I would get a 100% return on my winnings in Vegas if I stayed in town for two days instead of one, I would do it. But that isn't how life works.

I actually wonder if the quick event turnaround after the TC is to distract from the negative feedback about this TC. It seems to be working too. This morning the forums were full of complaints and the TC. Now it's all happy speculation about the next group of characters. It went about 90/10 negative/positive to 20/80. You have a couple complaining about the quick turnaround but most seem excited.

Brilliant actually.

9 more hats to get Cri-Kee. Cutting this tower event a bit close, but hopefully I can get him, even if I can't play at work...I'm hopeful!

I'm still not sold on the whole 100% drop idea. This is a game of chance, which is what makes it a game to begin with. Where is the fun in knowing that you are going to get a token every single time? There wouldn't be a point. Hell, if someone told me that I would get a 100% return on my winnings in Vegas if I stayed in town for two days instead of one, I would do it. But that isn't how life works.

It’s also a Park builder, but they also gave up on that aspect of the game a long time ago. :rotfl:

Seriously though, I don’t mind the chance aspect of games, but there are times where drops are really broken. We can get on here and hear people complain how awful their drop rates are and a few days later almost everyone’s droprates drastically improve. In those situations the developers obviously altered the drop % rates. Have the ever told us what the percentage chances of rare, epic and legendary are? Or is it something they change from time to time?

I started playing the game because the parkbuilding aspect of the game intrigued m, but the developers obviously dropped that aspect of the game. I guess most of the reason I still play is to get new characters/buildings and complete them. The storyline aspect of the game never meant much to me and can’t tell you the last time I’ve read them. I think you’ve said you don’t read them either. Honestly, if it weren’t for the people on this board, I probably would have quit this game long ago.

It’s also a Park builder, but they also gave up on that aspect of the game a long time ago. :rotfl:

Seriously though, I don’t mind the chance aspect of games, but there are times where drops are really broken. We can get on here and hear people complain how awful their drop rates are and a few days later almost everyone’s droprates drastically improve. In those situations the developers obviously altered the drop % rates. Have the ever told us what the percentage chances of rare, epic and legendary are? Or is it something they change from time to time?

I started playing the game because the parkbuilding aspect of the game intrigued m, but the developers obviously dropped that aspect of the game. I guess most of the reason I still play is to get new characters/buildings and complete them. The storyline aspect of the game never meant much to me and can’t tell you the last time I’ve read them. I think you’ve said you don’t read them either. Honestly, if it weren’t for the people on this board, I probably would have quit this game long ago.
Well, no. It is still a park builder game. But they gave up on the sham that it's a park designer game. Yes, you can still put stuff where you want to, but not if the game is to be played in its entirety. At this point, I think we can all agree that the aspect of "design your own park" has been gone for years now. Especially it takes forum members to create charts to squeeze everything in perfectly.

So I've done my math.

In IOS, I need 4 more ear hats. Or 2600 EC. I still have to collect my last EC milestone which is 2500. 2000 goes for the Welcome, 500 to ear hat, so I have to collect 2100 more EC via the Tower. That is 8 collections. So hopefully, tomorrow evening. That seems like it might be time to work on Mulan's comfy costume.

In Windows, I need 7 more ear hats, or 3 more than in IOS, 1950 EC, so an additional 7 collections, if I'm lucky. So sometime on Thursday.

So I should get Cri-kee in both games. But I don't think Mulan's comfy costume is very likely in Windows. Unless, the fabric Cri-kee can collect drops really easy.

Well, no. It is still a park builder game. But they gave up on the sham that it's a park designer game. Yes, you can still put stuff where you want to, but not if the game is to be played in its entirety. At this point, I think we can all agree that the aspect of "design your own park" has been gone for years now. Especially it takes forum members to create charts to squeeze everything in perfectly.

True, it is still a park builder, but the real sham is their utter disregard for players that want to design their park. I realize I won’t be able to fit everything and design it the way I’d like to, and I’m fine with that (for the most part). Layout doesn’t matter, all I want is for them to give enough land to fit whatever attractions they release in an event. Don’t care how they do it, 2 plots of land, fewer attractions or make them smaller. I don’t really think that’s much of an ask. It would be one thing if they didn’t have land that they could use, but they currently have 12 unopened plots of land.

Speaking of unopened land, I was curious to find out how long some of that land was added to the game and just looked it up. To my surprise they added the Frontier land during the LionKing update/event in Eary July 2017. In the year and a half they’ve only opened up 3/8 land section. Then later last year they opened up the new section and have only opened up 2/9 land sections. So all I’m saying is, while it’s there game and they can do whatever they want with it, it’s inexcusable they don’t give us land equal to attractions. I don’t really care about the stands (money grab) or platinum chests attractions.

So I've done my math.

In IOS, I need 4 more ear hats. Or 2600 EC. I still have to collect my last EC milestone which is 2500. 2000 goes for the Welcome, 500 to ear hat, so I have to collect 2100 more EC via the Tower. That is 8 collections. So hopefully, tomorrow evening. That seems like it might be time to work on Mulan's comfy costume.

In Windows, I need 7 more ear hats, or 3 more than in IOS, 1950 EC, so an additional 7 collections, if I'm lucky. So sometime on Thursday.

So I should get Cri-kee in both games. But I don't think Mulan's comfy costume is very likely in Windows. Unless, the fabric Cri-kee can collect drops really easy.

I’d be shocked if they wouldn’t let us continue collecting Mulan’s Comfy costume after the TC ends. Since Cri-kee is required most players lucky enough to get him, wont until the last day or two.

I’d be shocked if they wouldn’t let us continue collecting Mulan’s Comfy costume after the TC ends. Since Cri-kee is required most players lucky enough to get him, wont until the last day or two.

Remind me, how many times has event content been available beyond the length of the event? It might go in Mulan chests after, but I don't think we should count on Cri-kee being able to work on fabric after. Also remember, from GL's perspective we are just supposed to buy the bundle. ;)

Remind me, how many times has event content been available beyond the length of the event? It might go in Mulan chests after, but I don't think we should count on Cri-kee being able to work on fabric after. Also remember, from GL's perspective we are just supposed to buy the bundle. ;)

Agreed. Why would they want to extend it when people will throw money at them if it ends with the event?

Agreed. Why would they want to extend it when people will throw money at them if it ends with the event?

Yeah, I’ve got to remind myself not to give them the benefit of the doubt that they will do the right thing. :rotfl:

Luckily I don’t care about the Comfy costumes. If I can get it great, if not whatever. Eight er way they’re not getting any money or gems from me. :thumbsup2

It’s sort of BS tho that Cri-Kee drops both of his items AND the fabric. So now I need to max out his items again just to HOPEFULLY get a fabric drop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter