• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Clarification please. For those that have Cri-Kee already. How do you ensure that he gets fabrics? Which tokens do I need to max out again?

Thank you all for your assistance

Clarification please. For those that have Cri-Kee already. How do you ensure that he gets fabrics? Which tokens do I need to max out again?

You'll need to max out the cages and the ears to leave Cri-Kee with only the fabrics to collect. Once you get Cri-Kee, if you complete the 1-hour quest with Cri-Kee and Mushu, you'll be rewarded with 2,000EC which should help with maxing out the desired items :)

@JenluvsDisney gave a great explanation. Just wanted to add that if you get an item to drop, fabric is statistically more likely because it’s less rare. That’s if you believe the developers rarity ratings are accurate.

Fabric = Rare
Cage = Epic
Ear Hat = Legendary

I’m still really shocked they are having a live steam on Friday! Your gonna have a lot of frustrated burnt out players trying to finish these items and probably not to happy with the developers. I woulda pushed it back a week or two. :confused3

One Cri-kee Welcomed, finished that last event task which gave me EC to max out his lanterns. So now his token drops are either ear hats or fabric. Second Crik-ee, got all the tokens, but I need 1800 EC, so tomorrow.

So much for that nice extra load of gems for (re-)completing a character set. No such luck this time around after welcoming Cri-kee.

On a side note, am I the only one who keeps watching to see if one of those little bratty kids are going to squish the cricket as he's hopping around?

And while you're at it, don't bother buying the tea unless you're sure you will have the 10,000 to get him to level 2.

I’m not gonna lie....I’m thinking about getting rid of the game. It causes me to be on my phone far too often and Dh is getting a little ticked about it. It’s not necessarily the game’s fault but I may be addicted

A maximum of 14 more challenges until I can welcome that insipid cricket. No hope for fabric. I found this event a bit more challenging than most despite doing what I thought a good job of farming the event currency. I suspect that Friday's live stream will end up in chaos from complaints from this event. I doubt that they'll be introducing more permanent content since we are still working on the ugly on the inside step sisters and the duplicitous mayor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter