Disney Magic Kingdoms

My cocoa supplies are dropping drastically. I’ve had 30+ the entire time but now that I’m in the home stretch I’m down to only 4 :rotfl:
That may be a bad sign

Down to needing one Cricket Hat. I should be able to get him if I don't run out of Cocoa. I have one left! Hard when you don't have some of the Characters to trade off with.

The cricket is cute but I’m 0/4 on fabric attempts since last night - even though he is exclusively looking for fabric since I have all five cages and hats.

BTW - thanks for the reminder to use EC for cages/hats so he would focus on fabric gathering.
:thanks:

My cricket keeps coming back empty handed. Zero fabric drops today. And like you I have the other items, so all he needs to do is get the fabric. Grrrr.

So I checked my battery usage today just because I was curious and the app that uses the most battery is safari. That doesn’t necessarily mean I’m on it the most but that may mean I need to scale back on disboards too. It was like 35% safari while dmk and animal crossing were less than 20%

I’m going to have enough EC to buy the last cri-kee tokens but not enough to welcome him. Do I need to welcome him before the end of the event? Don’t want to be that close and miss out on welcoming him

I’m going to have enough EC to buy the last cri-kee tokens but not enough to welcome him. Do I need to welcome him before the end of the event? Don’t want to be that close and miss out on welcoming him
Yes. He will be locked once the event ends.

You can use gems to speed through the Tower challenge. Mine currently shows 8 gems with 1hr 47min left. So if you only need to speed through a couple cycles, it looks like it won't be that expensive, vs. when we end up paying 44 gems per token to finish.

My cricket keeps coming back empty handed. Zero fabric drops today. And like you I have the other items, so all he needs to do is get the fabric. Grrrr.

Still no fabric drops!

And, I am not gong to pay for Mulan’s comfy outfit - although the completetist part of me will be sad, the frugal part of me just can not justify it.

Truly, though I’m not judging anyone who chooses to spend the $, as I think @mikegood2 said previously, everyone has the right to decide where/how to allocate their own resources.

It just makes me sad that the game seems to be more and more about maximizing the cash grab instead of rewarding dedicated game play.

So, I'm guessing the Livestream today will not only announce the next event starting in a week, but also possibly another "rebalancing" of tokens. Any guesses which they might be?

I am not normally one to complain but sooooooooo frustrated with this tower challenge. Woke up yesterday morning to all my hot cocoas gone and then buying 3 ear hats only to have my game crash. When i reloaded the ec was gone but the 3 ear hats were no where to be found so instead of welcoming crikee today i am now rebuting the ear hats. Sent ticket in and get a reaponse of it is beyond customer care abilities and it is being sent to technical team which will take some time. Grrrrrrŕrrrr

You can use gems to speed through the Tower challenge. Mine currently shows 8 gems with 1hr 47min left. So if you only need to speed through a couple cycles, it looks like it won't be that expensive, vs. when we end up paying 44 gems per token to finish.

Thanks I have just speeded up 2 cycles so should be ok as long as I remember every 2 hours today and tomorrow!

Just guessing - could include any characters other than Cri-Kee or maybe Cinderella’s stepmother and stepsisters since past history seems to indicate only the most recent additions are “safe” from the cursed rebalancing.

Duplicate post - sorry! Fumble-fingered this morning.

Last edited:
So, I'm guessing the Livestream today will not only announce the next event starting in a week, but also possibly another "rebalancing" of tokens. Any guesses which they might be?

Just guessing - could include any characters other than Cri-Kee or maybe Cinderella’s stepmother and stepsisters since past history seems to indicate only the most recent additions are “safe” from the cursed rebalancing.

I am not normally one to complain but sooooooooo frustrated with this tower challenge. Woke up yesterday morning to all my hot cocoas gone and then buying 3 ear hats only to have my game crash. When i reloaded the ec was gone but the 3 ear hats were no where to be found so instead of welcoming crikee today i am now rebuting the ear hats. Sent ticket in and get a reaponse of it is beyond customer care abilities and it is being sent to technical team which will take some time. Grrrrrrŕrrrr

That stinks!

Well, I used a few gems to collect from the tower challenge early last night to get Crikee then. So far collected him twice and just got his items - so pretty fearful I won't get the comfy outfit

seems tough scenario for that fabric to only come from Crikee, there to be other things he can collect from that task, and the task to be 4 hours long

Well, I used a few gems to collect from the tower challenge early last night to get Crikee then. So far collected him twice and just got his items - so pretty fearful I won't get the comfy outfit

seems tough scenario for that fabric to only come from Crikee, there to be other things he can collect from that task, and the task to be 4 hours long

Hope you have better luck than me!

And, I am glad I was able to get Cri-Kee at least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter