Disney Magic Kingdoms

Here's where I am:

Naveen - 3
Eudora - 4
Louis - 3

I've had very little time to play this weekend, lots going on, so I'm pleased with my progress. Oh, and the Emporium will be finished in a few hours.

F Gameloft, all that work getting on to the leaderboard and I only got ec and tokens out of the 2 chests... They have 5 slots in the award categories and not one is dedicated to event decorations???
Yeah, this happened in previous events too... And I forgot I need to exhaust the tokens before the end of the mini events... But still, F Gameloft...

It works better than just starting right away. But others play in offline mode and then log in at the end. So they might have collected the whole time, but only connected their game to the internet shortly before you did. And I think there is some degree in randomness in the playing time, so most of the people on your leaderboard probably started late, but not necessarily all. I also think devices matter. It works better for me in my IOS game than Windows, I think because there are more IOS players than Windows players, so fewer potential leaderboards on Windows. What place did you show up as?
When I first joined the leaderboard I was at 403.

usually what I do is when a tapper event first starts I only play with my phone in airplane mode - this way I can collect items without triggering being put on a leaderboard. Then when you do play and get put on a leaderboard you can enter it with all the items you had collected but you get put on a leaderboard as if you just started then. Even doing that for a couple of cycles helps a lot
But then you don’t get your daily reward right? Or do you still get that

Pretty sad that Prince Naveen is so useless that I keep sending him home since he still only has a 4 hour task at level 3....

What the f?! I waited all this time to click on a clam because I thought “there’s only 6 hours left I should be good”. The person in first on my leaderboard has 80. I thought I would be in like first waiting this long. Is this not a real strategy?

Side note: Naveen is at level 2 now and I’m building the emporium.
I've had pretty good luck logging in late on mini events. I started it last night and placed second this morning. Of course, i think I read once that there is something like 5k people on each board, so maybe you were unlucky enough to catch the end of one. Try again on the next one and see what happens. Just make sure you play offline and collect whatever they are asking for.

Hi everyone first time commenting here... I just took that survey and wow they wanted to know everything. I mean I was kinda hoping it would ask me about those stupid chests or...maybe if I would like to view my kingdom from a different area...or be able to have a 360 view of it...things that would actually help me with the game. But I was asked what sports I like...lol sorry I just found that funny.

Anyway I’m building the building my poor trumpeting gator is only a level 2 and my prince is leve 3. The mother is the only one getting the spotlight at leve 4...which means I’m not getting much luck on the other tokens.

Anyway I love reading your comments you all keep me laughing ty have a great weekend
Welcome!!!!!

Well, finally building the gloomy voodoo-mart. Naveen is at 2 and Louis just danced to lv 3.

Received the 3 chests this morning. 2 lamposts and 1 frog fountain. And on that note, I thought it was pretty funny what Ariel found in the lagoon around my castle!! Now I know where Merlin is dumping my junk!!!

But then you don’t get your daily reward right? Or do you still get that

If you time it right you can get your daily reward right at the start of that cycle, then go offline and you have just shy of 48 hours to collect the next days before missing one

Hi everyone first time commenting here... I just took that survey and wow they wanted to know everything. I mean I was kinda hoping it would ask me about those stupid chests or...maybe if I would like to view my kingdom from a different area...or be able to have a 360 view of it...things that would actually help me with the game. But I was asked what sports I like...lol sorry I just found that funny.

Agreed. The survey was stupid. I don’t understand why everything you click on send you to a website EXCEPT the survey. It’s in game, so you MUST do it right now, because there’s no option to do it again later, like you could with a website. It was also very flawed. For example, it wanted to know what social platforms I used. I pretty much ticked “not at all” for everything but YouTube, and the once in a blue moon Reddit. Next screen they want to know how I use Facebook, Instagram, and whatever on earth is TikTok (seriously, what is that? It’s the first I’ve heard of it). I have no option of saying “don’t use.” I can’t even skip! I pretty much lied on this survey claiming I use all these platforms, even though so don’t even have accounts with them. But do they offer a place where I can submit this issue/opinion? No. “Tell is what books you read!” Guess they want to make a tycoon clone of that too.

The other thing that bothers me in having them not ask any real opinions from you is the fact that, because this survey was ingame, not a website, when I FIRST took it, midway, my alarm went off. This closed the app. When I immediately reopened it, the game decided to reload itself. There was no option to continue or to start the survey over. Took two days for them to ask me again, and I seriously didn’t think they were going to.

BTW, day one player here, I have all the land, except one parcel that costs THREE MILLION DOLLARS!!! I only just opened the land behind Small World, and that was TWO MILLION!!! That took over a year to get. When was Big Hero 6? That was when I opened the first rear fantasyland parcel for ONE MILLION. I honestly though would like that one Frontierland parcel open so that guests from Fantasyland don’t have to travel all the way clockwise through the park in order to visit Adventureland. It’s a logistical nightmare! And all those scooters and strollers complicating things... ...would be nice if Fantasyland guests could walk through the castle area, but nooo. Castle is always closed due to some parade or show, or giant crane. This game is a little too real.

Last edited:
Well, finally building the gloomy voodoo-mart. Naveen is at 2 and Louis just danced to lv 3.

Received the 3 chests this morning. 2 lamposts and 1 frog fountain. And on that note, I thought it was pretty funny what Ariel found in the lagoon around my castle!! Now I know where Merlin is dumping my junk!!!

I noticed that too!

What the f?! I waited all this time to click on a clam because I thought “there’s only 6 hours left I should be good”. The person in first on my leaderboard has 80. I thought I would be in like first waiting this long. Is this not a real strategy?

Side note: Naveen is at level 2 now and I’m building the emporium.

usually what I do is when a tapper event first starts I only play with my phone in airplane mode - this way I can collect items without triggering being put on a leaderboard. Then when you do play and get put on a leaderboard you can enter it with all the items you had collected but you get put on a leaderboard as if you just started then. Even doing that for a couple of cycles helps a lot

I do this too. The WiFi at my work blocks DMK so it’s essentially like being in airplane mode without having to switch it on and off. Then I connect when I get home. I find this works better for me than trying to hold off on tapping.

Eventwise:
Eudora - 3 (need 10 gumbo to get to 4)
Prince Naveen - 4
Louis - 2
6k EC

Ususally do the same thing, but I clicked on my first clam before the game gave me the pop up for the tapper. Realized fairly early that placement for this one really didn’t matter much.

F Gameloft, all that work getting on to the leaderboard and I only got ec and tokens out of the 2 chests... They have 5 slots in the award categories and not one is dedicated to event decorations???
Yeah, this happened in previous events too... And I forgot I need to exhaust the tokens before the end of the mini events... But still, F Gameloft...

Went to bed in third and slept in to finish 12th. Really didn’t make much of a difference though. I might have been upset if I lost out on gems, but a chest? :confused3

If you time it right you can get your daily reward right at the start of that cycle, then go offline and you have just shy of 48 hours to collect the next days before missing one

That's just too much for me to deal with. I just wait a day and then start and usually end up in the first or second tier without setting alarms.

Agreed. The survey was stupid. I don’t understand why everything you click on send you to a website EXCEPT the survey. It’s in game, so you MUST do it right now, because there’s no option to do it again later, like you could with a website. It was also very flawed. For example, it wanted to know what social flatworms I used. I pretty much ticked “not at all” for everything but YouTube, and the once in a blue moon Reddit. Next screen they want to know how I use Facebook, Instagram, and whatever on earth is TikTok (seriously, what is that? It’s the first I’ve heard of it). I have no option of saying “don’t use.” I can’t even skip! I pretty much lied on this survey claiming I use all these platforms, even though so don’t even have accounts with them. But do they offer a place where I can submit this issue/opinion? No. “Tell is what books you read!” Guess they want to make a tycoon clone of that too.

The other thing that bothers me in having them not ask any real opinions from you is the fact that, because this survey was ingame, not a website, when I FIRST took it, midway, my alarm went off. This closed the app. When I immediately reopened it, the game decided to reload itself. There was no option to continue or to start the survey over. Took two days for them to ask me again, and I seriously didn’t think they were going to.

BTW, day one player here, I have all the land, except one parcel that costs THREE MILLION DOLLARS!!! I only just opened the land behind Small World, and that was TWO MILLION!!! That took over a year to get. When was Big Hero 6? That was when I opened the first rear fantasyland parcel for ONE MILLION. I honestly though would like that one Frontierland parcel open so that guests from Fantasyland don’t have to travel all the way clockwise through the park in order to visit Adventureland. It’s a logistical nightmare! And all those scooters and strollers complicating things... ...would be nice if Fantasyland guests could walk through the castle area, but nooo. Castle is always closed due to some parade or show, or giant crane. This game is a little too real.

I started the stupid survey and then gave up. Honestly I think it's for their marketing purposes, and to find ads to target you with. They don't care what we think about the game. I chose to not give them the info they wanted. I'm really annoyed with Gameloft these days.

ETA - I meant to say this earlier - I'm surprised you have magic issues if you've been playing from the beginning. I started a few weeks after the game was released and have over 30mm, and I've had all my characters sent home as soon as they made that possible (and they do earn far less magic when home).

Last edited:
Agreed. The survey was stupid. I don’t understand why everything you click on send you to a website EXCEPT the survey. It’s in game, so you MUST do it right now, because there’s no option to do it again later, like you could with a website. It was also very flawed. For example, it wanted to know what social flatworms I used. I pretty much ticked “not at all” for everything but YouTube, and the once in a blue moon Reddit. Next screen they want to know how I use Facebook, Instagram, and whatever on earth is TikTok (seriously, what is that? It’s the first I’ve heard of it). I have no option of saying “don’t use.” I can’t even skip! I pretty much lied on this survey claiming I use all these platforms, even though so don’t even have accounts with them. But do they offer a place where I can submit this issue/opinion? No. “Tell is what books you read!” Guess they want to make a tycoon clone of that too.

Waiting til I have enough for the 3m land too. Ugh. Still have one big attraction put away

Didn’t even matter that I had Eudora tokens maxed out. It still gave me two of her hats and no decorations. So unless that was a glitch in my game, don’t bother getting tokens maxed for next mini event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter