Disney Magic Kingdoms

It's 2 hours.

Glad I had Eudora at 6 already. A Reddit post, talking about what to do while we wait for the Comfy costume, mentioned leveling up Eudora to 6 and also Mama Odie to 4. That may be necessary to build the next attraction. So she was first in my upgrade character list after getting Tiana to 2 (both games) and Charlotte to 3 (both games). It was previously mentioned Naveen needs to be 6 to complete the event as well, so he's next on my Windows game upgrade list. IOS, I think I'm good with everyone and it's just leveling for leveling sake, except Tiana (not sure what she has to be, but it's late in the game now, so I'm guessing 3 will be good enough).

Any idea where Louie needs to be for the end of the event? He's stuck at 5 now.

Finally welcoming Tiana. Everyone else is already at their "needed" levels, but ready to level up again. Hoping Tiana tokens drop for her so I can get her to 2 immediately. I know she needs to get to 4.

Any idea where Louie needs to be for the end of the event? He's stuck at 5 now.

The Premium characters don't need to be leveled to complete event tasks. But it can be helpful to have them at a higher level for token drop options. According to the Reddit thread, Louis will have all the token options at level 5.

The predictions for everyone on Reddit are:

Eudora, Naveen: 6
Mama Odie, Tiana: 4
Dr. Facilier: 2
Louis: 5 (for tokens)
Charlotte: 2-4 (for tokens)

And since I have the thread open, here are the predicted remaining goals

Comfy Tiana Costume: 14,000EC, 10 Ears, 15 Glitch Fabric, 9 Comfy Fabric
Dr. Facilier: 12,000EC, 60 Gumbo, 7 Necklaces, 7 Ears

Oooh, and there it is, the 2 token things

Fight Shadow Spirits--need 2 lanterns and 1 lotus candle, must defeat 5 spirits

Also, we will battle with Dr. Facilier. 12 rounds in total, 2 hour cycle. All characters can battle.

Last edited:
How big is Mama Odie's Tree? I'm trying to figure out in advance what to put in storage to make room (waiting for one more Tiana ear hat).

Once the Tree is done, Tiana and Mama Odie have a 2 hr task.

I must have missed it, what has to be done before building the tree? I've welcomed Tiana, then moved her to level 2 and Charlotte to level 3. Now they are off on their 6 hour task since Eudora is tied up for the next couple of hours.

How big is Mama Odie's Tree? I'm trying to figure out in advance what to put in storage to make room (waiting for one more Tiana ear hat).

I just checked, 10x10 it looks like. Not very big.

I must have missed it, what has to be done before building the tree? I've welcomed Tiana, then moved her to level 2 and Charlotte to level 3. Now they are off on their 6 hour task since Eudora is tied up for the next couple of hours.

Just the 2 hour task with Tiana+Eudora.

The Premium characters don't need to be leveled to complete event tasks. But it can be helpful to have them at a higher level for token drop options. According to the Reddit thread, Louis will have all the token options at level 5.

Also, we will battle with Dr. Facilier. 12 rounds in total, 2 hour cycle. All characters can battle.

Thanks for all the info! Looks like if I just need to up Charlotte to 4. The pace of this event has been pretty good so far; unfortunately it looks like it will ramp up at the end.

:furious: Feel like I always mess something up with sending people out on jobs in events and this is that time for me. Finally finished welcoming Tiana and went to send her out on her first quest with Eudora. To my surprise I sent Eudora out on the 6 hour job for Tianas Beignets and she won’t be done for 3 and 1/2 hours. To make it even more annoying I collected the final Beignets I needed a few minutes later. :rotfl: I knew I needed her, so I intentionally made sure I didn’t send any PatF characters out on jobs that took longer to welcome Tianna. Obviously I screwed that up and my guess is I though I was sending another character out for that job.? :confused3

Edit: Decided to bite the bullet and do something I rarely do, spend the 14 gems to speed Eudora up. Figure the 20 gems for completing the PatF set and the 20 gems I should get for top 10 in Striking Gold, takes most of the sting in spending it out.

Last edited:
Any more context? When? Why?

After Tiana+Mama Odie finish their 2 hour task, the next task is to defeat 5 Shadow Spirits (to weaken Dr. Facilier). It takes 2 lanterns and 1 lotus candle per shadow spirit. Most of the tasks are 4 hour tasks. Some buildings also drop these.

Lotus: Goofy, Hamm, Mickey, Naveen, Sarge
Lantern: Charlotte(2 or 4 hr depending on task you pick), Eudora, Jessie, Mama Odie, Louis (6hr), Tiana (6hr)

I have sent Charlotte and Naveen out every 2 hours today and not one hat. I am starting to think I may never get Tiana.

I have sent Charlotte and Naveen out every 2 hours today and not one hat. I am starting to think I may never get Tiana.

I needed two hats this morning and have only gotten one. Quest after quest coming back empty. If they were not so long I would not mind.:mad: But I have someone leveling for two more hours anyway as I rather expected bad drops.

Thank you very much for this info!

I was so frustrated by my practically nonexistent drops over the last day that I blew through several hundred gems (but, thankfully, ones that I received free from watching videos, etc.). I’ve never used that many gems at once...but it really was worth it because I was so irritated with the lack of drops. Not a good strategy in general but I decided it was better than throwing my device across the room.

I needed two hats this morning and have only gotten one. Quest after quest coming back empty. If they were not so long I would not mind.:mad: But I have someone leveling for two more hours anyway as I rather expected bad drops.

Very frustrating.

I'm so confused. Can someone help?
Is it the task with Eudora or Charlotte that opens up the tree? I have both available, but keep making the wrong move.

:furious: Feel like I always mess something up with sending people out on jobs in events and this is that time for me. Finally finished welcoming Tiana and went to send her out on her first quest with Eudora. To my surprise I sent Eudora out on the 6 hour job for Tianas Beignets and she won’t be done for 3 and 1/2 hours. To make it even more annoying I collected the final Beignets I needed a few minutes later. :rotfl: I knew I needed her, so I intentionally made sure I didn’t send any PatF characters out on jobs that took longer to welcome Tianna. Obviously I screwed that up and my guess is I though I was sending another character out for that job.? :confused3

Edit: Decided to bite the bullet and do something I rarely do, spend the 14 gems to speed Eudora up. Figure the 20 gems for completing the PatF set and the 20 gems I should get for top 10 in Striking Gold, takes most of the sting in spending it out.

At least you only used a few gems for a good reason.

I was so frustrated by my practically nonexistent drops over the last day that I blew through several hundred gems (but, thankfully, ones that I received free from watching videos, etc.). I’ve never used that many gems at once...but it really was worth it because I was so irritated with the lack of drops. Not a good strategy in general but I decided it was better than throwing my device across the room.

At least you only used a few gems for a good reason.

Yep, after reading your post, I felt better about my decision. :rotfl:

I'm so confused. Can someone help?
Is it the task with Eudora or Charlotte that opens up the tree? I have both available, but keep making the wrong move.
Always do the task at the top of the quest list first. Pretty positive it’s Eudora since Charlotte is a premium character most won’t purchase, and they haven’t been that mean to block people from continuing the event... yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter