Disney Magic Kingdoms

I’m battling dr. Facilier for the second time 6/12. I only have tiana at 2. Should I level her up? Or should I save her hats for her costume?

I’m battling dr. Facilier for the second time 6/12. I only have tiana at 2. Should I level her up? Or should I save her hats for her costume?
Having her at 2 and still able to battle Facilier for the final round, then there isn't much else you will need her for. Unless, of course, having her at 3 or higher unlocks her ability to collect tokens for Facilier beginning on Friday. I know there are rumors posted on Reddit, but I don't bother ever chasing down that information. I've been playing this as a "wait and see" thing from the beginning.

For me, I'm not taking her to the next level until I know that I've got all of the fabric pieces. Then I'll start considering leveling characters up. Don't want to have too many tokens to get and have them possibly impact my Dr. Facilier drops.

Working on banishing my second set of spirits. I have 1/5, so hopefully ill be caught up soon.
Four more, and then two rounds of six characters battling Facilier. That part is easy and quick enough. Just a matter of the annoying 2/1 token drops.

Having her at 2 and still able to battle Facilier for the final round, then there isn't much else you will need her for. Unless, of course, having her at 3 or higher unlocks her ability to collect tokens for Facilier beginning on Friday. I know there are rumors posted on Reddit, but I don't bother ever chasing down that information. I've been playing this as a "wait and see" thing from the beginning.

For me, I'm not taking her to the next level until I know that I've got all of the fabric pieces. Then I'll start considering leveling characters up. Don't want to have too many tokens to get and have them possibly impact my Dr. Facilier drops.
Thanks! I’ll leave her how she is for now. I don’t want to have her tokens interfere

I've progressed as far as I can for now. All comfy tokens collected (apart from the Dr. Facilier ones obviously), and all quests completed including side quests. Levels are as follows:

Naveen - 6 (ready for 7)
Tiana - 5
Eudora - 6 (ready for 7)
Charlotte - 4
Louis - 5 (ready for 6)
Mama Odie - 5 (ready for 6)

Just hoarding gumbo tokens and the few remaining ones for Charlotte and Tiana at the moment. I'm going away tomorrow and will be abroad until Monday, so not sure how I'll do with the collecting for Dr. Facilier. Lots of time left though, so no need to panic just yet. :)

Just hoarding gumbo tokens and the few remaining ones for Charlotte and Tiana at the moment. I'm going away tomorrow and will be abroad until Monday, so not sure how I'll do with the collecting for Dr. Facilier. Lots of time left though, so no need to panic just yet. :)
Being abroad shouldn't necessarily affect you, hopefully. I've been able to play from England, Ireland, Spain, and the Caribbean without an issue. Turns out that it's 2019 everywhere :D

I’m also pretty low on EC. I don’t even have enough for tiana’s comfy outfit
Save the EC to welcome Facilier. After the event, you know that it'll be magic anyway, and there isn't too much longer until this PatF nonsense goes away.

Being abroad shouldn't necessarily affect you, hopefully. I've been able to play from England, Ireland, Spain, and the Caribbean without an issue. Turns out that it's 2019 everywhere :D

Almost everywhere. I can attest that it is NOT 2019 on DCL when sailing in the North Sea. :rotfl: No biggie but my streak was reset back to zero on that cruise. I didn't really care, though, so I didn't work hard (or pay $100 for 2 mins of internet) to try to prevent it. I also had a paid data plan through my cell carrier and it worked everywhere but Iceland (nice tour guide gave me a hot spot so I could just text my mom and check in on her - and I didn't use his wifi to play my little game). It's all ok, but there are still pockets out there.

hit the Dr Facilier time wall ... try to crank on glitchy fabric I guess (have 5 / 15) for the next few days and gain EC.

Oh I've been abroad for several events before, it's more a question of having time to play than location... :)

Maybe I shouldn't have read this. I wad optimistic about getting Dr F. It would be my first complete event since I started playing at the end of the RiR event. Now I'm reading about battles! Eeek!

I just unlocked Mama Odie's treehouse this AM but I still need 10K EC! So, by the time I get that and the rest of the steps for Dr F, then have EC to buy him... EC held me up on welcoming Tiana and another step. I even had enough saved diamonds to get Charlotte.

So, do I need this outfit? I haven't gotten any for the other princesses. Do I have to wait for Dr F to get the comfy fabric because it's a quest now?

I stopped leveling Frog characters to save EC and I'm using the time to welcome Zurg instead.

At least I'll get Dr F in Emoji Blitz!::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter