Disney Magic Kingdoms

so I only got 2 fabrics from my first 12 collections with Dr F, but then had a change of luck and got 4 over my next 8 so up to 6 fabrics so feeling better.

Good thing is if I am close, it is only a 1 hour task so max 4 gems to speed up his task, so hopefully will take less gems than just buying the missing items (I know for Mulan's it was 34 gems per fabric)

And should be in top 10 for trophy collection so 20 gems there to use

I broke down and bought Tiana’s Palace with gems Saturday night. So not only do I have the float, both premium characters and the building, I STILL need 4 more pendants. Beyond annoyed at this game right now.

Well I was feeling pretty good about EC to Gem conversation until this morning after I put Tiana in her comfy outfit and I dropped below 10k! Thankfully still a day left to run 60min tasks and bring it back up a bit.

Oh and for those stressing about the comfy costume; Tiana went straight back to her ball gown since the only task available is 8 hours long. It’s so ridiculous that they won’t make all tasks the same regardless of costume...

Oh and for those stressing about the comfy costume; Tiana went straight back to her ball gown since the only task available is 8 hours long. It’s so ridiculous that they won’t make all tasks the same regardless of costume...
No doubt she'll be as useless as the rest of the comfy princesses

I broke down and bought Tiana’s Palace with gems Saturday night. So not only do I have the float, both premium characters and the building, I STILL need 4 more pendants. Beyond annoyed at this game right now.
That’s pretty bad. I don’t have the parade or the building and I have 5 pendants so only 2 more to go.

Once you welcome Tiana with her comfy costume she has a 4 hour task. Sadly, I was really hoping it would bring up the “Your finished with this annoying event” pop up window. I just want to be done with it!

Also, anyone want to make a wager on then the next event is? It would be stupid for them to do it, therefore they probably will, I’m guessing a TC Thursday or Friday this week, or next week at the latest.

After the 4 hour task, I’m planning on doing the same. Honestly, how stupid is it that they don’t have any quick jobs for it! Something like a 1 hour Gumbo job woulda been ideal.

I’m starting to think that the interns have a bet going over how far they can push things before they really start losing players. Think they may have a good idea after this event.

Once you welcome Tiana with her comfy costume she has a 4 hour task. Sadly, I was really hoping it would bring up the “Your finished with this annoying event” pop up window. I just want to be done with it!

Also, anyone want to make a wager on then the next event is? It would be stupid for them to do it, therefore they probably will, I’m guessing a TC Thursday or Friday this week, or next week at the latest.

Well,golly gee,seeing as Dumbo's coming out....

I got the last fabric drop last night and Tiana got her costume. Then I made her change back into her pretty dress. I'm low on gumbo and EC, but I'm not going to work hard to get it at this point. I need a break from this game.

Or maybe that there are some extra/unique tasks per costume but not that you can’t do the standard quests when in one of the costumes, that aspect seems silly

Well I was feeling pretty good about EC to Gem conversation until this morning after I put Tiana in her comfy outfit and I dropped below 10k! Thankfully still a day left to run 60min tasks and bring it back up a bit.
Ouch! Didn't notice how many she requires. Sounds like it's a good chunk of our EC.

I was away over the weekend (well, Thursday to Sunday so a long weekend I guess) and didn't have time to play much. I did ok with the drops and welcomed Facilier yesterday morning. Currently have 6/9 fabrics so should hopefully get that before the event is over. Other stats:

Naveen - 6 (ready for 7)
Tiana - 5 (ready for 6)
Eudora - 6 (ready for 7)
Charlotte - 4 (ready for 5)
Facilier - 2 (need one more of each token)
Louis - 5 (ready for 6)
Mama Odie - 6 (need 5 more ear hats)

Cri-Kee is level 7 and needs a fair few cages and ear hats before he's ready for 8. All my other characters are maxed out.

I've got 72 gumbo and just over 52k EC which I'll probably hang on to - not desperate to level anyone up at this point, apart from perhaps Facilier...

I finally got Dr F this morning and as far as I am concerned, that was the end of the event. Not bothering with the pointless "comfy" outfiit

I will say that if I don’t get dr facilier I will no longer be playing this game. It won’t be just from this but the whole game has gotten boring to me. Everything takes too long and I hate the random chances instead of just doing a task and getting the tokens. I love my animal crossing game so I may just stick with that one. I guess we’ll see...

18 hours left, the game put up a message that the event ended and converted all my EC to gems, luckily I didn't need EC anymore. Then 10 seconds later the event started back again with the same 18 hours left, but all my EC is gone. I do still have the gems.

I will say that if I don’t get dr facilier I will no longer be playing this game. It won’t be just from this but the whole game has gotten boring to me. Everything takes too long and I hate the random chances instead of just doing a task and getting the tokens. I love my animal crossing game so I may just stick with that one. I guess we’ll see...
I realized today just how boring and tedious this game really is. Even though they add new movies, the game is tired and repetitive. No new ideas, just more of the same. I am so tired of collecting cricket cages at this point. It feels as if it is unending.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter